What Religion Was Jatt Jeona Morh

SardarDholi

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

These people are such a bunch of tossers that theoretically if aliens from Jupiter invaded earth and subjugated it, they'd run around telling everyone they were descendents of the new rulers pointing out (in earnest....) how the 'Jup' in Jupiter sounds a lot like Jut as irrefutable evidence. lol

I am descended from jatts but it doesn't make me desperate to disregard my true roots Sikhi just to score stupid points . It seems Jatt Jeora Morh was probably not sikh but a hindu 

17 minutes ago, singh1606 said:

Sikhs today can't even tell you who was the first Jathedar of Akal Takhat since the Khalsa Panth was established in 1699. They can probably tell you who was the first president of the United States, the first Prime Minister of England, the first Prime Minister of India, but they couldn't tell you who was the first Jathedar of Akal Takhat in 1699.

It's because this history as well as Pooja of Durga has been suppressed by the 1920's British created SGPC. You are following an altered, dulled down version of Sikhism edited and cut by the British Imperial Crown. Yes Guru Gobind Singh was a kattar (fanatic) poojari of Durga/Kali Ma, and if he were here today he would reinforce this unto you. He himself wrote the Chandi Charitr and Chandi Di Vaar in Dasam Granth. Not only there, but Durga is praised over 700 times in various parts of Dasam Granth. the Ardas begins with Durga, because Shakti is the first thing that Akal created in the Universe, and Durga is Shakti, she is "pritham" the first to be created:

"Ekh-oonkaar Vaaheguroo jee kee Fat'eh.
Sree Bhagautee jee Sahaa-e. Vaar Sree Bhagautee jee kee Paat'shaahee D'assveen

Pritham Bhagat'ee simar kaae Guroo Nanak laeen' D'hiaa-ae."

Bhagauti refers to Durga, its one of her many names, she is also called Parvati, Kali Ma, Bhavani, Chandi, etc. The Sword, Khanda is also considered a physical manifestation of Shakti/Durga.

"Khanda Pritham Saj kai, jin Sabh Saisaar upaaiaa"- Chandi Di Vaar. Again referencing Durga via the Khanda.

Don't blame me for trying to "rewrite Sikhism," it's already been done by foreign Imperial and greedy forces with the help of traitors that look like you and talk like you, so you can believe them more easily. The British stayed in India for about 200 years, do you think they were sipping tea the entire time?

really , so anyone who is so desperate to make up stuff to prove some jatt supremacy argument is going to tell me that the Gurbani I read should be taken as Devi Devta pooja , I refuse to believe Guru ji ever did that  since He described Akal Purakh as HIs Guru and Waheguru ji's power as Aad Shakti ... we are told in Gurbani numerous times that we need to worship the Creator not the Created  thus not to worship anyone or thing subject to Maya . Explain why Guru Sahiban would worship the Created as all the Demi-Gods are... 

6 minutes ago, simran345 said:

No guesses for who liked his post ?

These days  it seems a regular occurrence that Hindu mat vale come and try to educate sikhs on how to interpret Guru ji's words and actions ...it's getting old and nearly as bad as the arabian ones who tell me Guru Nanak Dev ji was a muslim ...both so desperate to claim our heritage ...only to destroy us

21 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

These days  it seems a regular occurrence that Hindu mat vale come and try to educate sikhs on how to interpret Guru ji's words and actions ...it's getting old and nearly as bad as the arabian ones who tell me Guru Nanak Dev ji was a muslim ...both so desperate to claim our heritage ...only to destroy us

I'm getting fed up of these people trying to tell us Sikhi originated from Hinduism, and that Guru Nanak Dev ji was a Muslim. If they really thought that you'd think they would be going to Gurdwaras. But they're not. They're talking nonsense as usual. 

17 minutes ago, simran345 said:

I'm getting fed up of these people trying to tell us Sikhi originated from Hinduism, and that Guru Nanak Dev ji was a Muslim. If they really thought that you'd think they would be going to Gurdwaras. But they're not. They're talking nonsense as usual. 

truth is they knew from their scriptures that Guru Nanak Dev ji is Kalyug da Avtar , that would be the end of their jaat paat, their rozi roti of swindling the superstitious , those who were true brahmin , pundits they joined with Satguru ji's charan rest were all protecting their pakhand . They've had the headsup for three thousand years   so we need to really be on our top game to counter their falsities

1 hour ago, singh1606 said:

Sikhs today can't even tell you who was the first Jathedar of Akal Takhat since the Khalsa Panth was established in 1699. They can probably tell you who was the first president of the United States, the first Prime Minister of England, the first Prime Minister of India, but they couldn't tell you who was the first Jathedar of Akal Takhat in 1699.

It's because this history as well as Pooja of Durga has been suppressed by the 1920's British created SGPC. You are following an altered, dulled down version of Sikhism edited and cut by the British Imperial Crown. Yes Guru Gobind Singh was a kattar (fanatic) poojari of Durga/Kali Ma, and if he were here today he would reinforce this unto you. He himself wrote the Chandi Charitr and Chandi Di Vaar in Dasam Granth. Not only there, but Durga is praised over 700 times in various parts of Dasam Granth. the Ardas begins with Durga, because Shakti is the first thing that Akal created in the Universe, and Durga is Shakti, she is "pritham" the first to be created:

"Ekh-oonkaar Vaaheguroo jee kee Fat'eh.
Sree Bhagautee jee Sahaa-e. Vaar Sree Bhagautee jee kee Paat'shaahee D'assveen

Pritham Bhagat'ee simar kaae Guroo Nanak laeen' D'hiaa-ae."

Bhagauti refers to Durga, its one of her many names, she is also called Parvati, Kali Ma, Bhavani, Chandi, etc. The Sword, Khanda is also considered a physical manifestation of Shakti/Durga.

"Khanda Pritham Saj kai, jin Sabh Saisaar upaaiaa"- Chandi Di Vaar. Again referencing Durga via the Khanda.

Don't blame me for trying to "rewrite Sikhism," it's already been done by foreign Imperial and greedy forces with the help of traitors that look like you and talk like you, so you can believe them more easily. The British stayed in India for about 200 years, do you think they were sipping tea the entire time?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I swear the trolls are getting more and more stupid by the day.

Claims to be a Sikh but tells everyone to do Durga Puja. Read the next line Bhaugati means sword there or deepest power (in reference to God and not Durga). You'll now say that every time Raam is used it means Ram Chandar, every time Har is used it means Vishnu and so on. Get a grip. The very verse you keep quoting then goes on to say that God created Durga to destroy the demons, so there goes that theory.

ਤੂ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਹੀ ਆਦਿ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ 
ਮੁਕਤਿ ਕੀ ਬਰੀਆ ਕਹਾ ਛਪਾਨੀ ॥੪॥ 

Gurbani already made it clear that She can't do anything, that verse alone criticises her and shows how helpless she is. No-ones equal to Akaal Purkh he has no consort, so please. 

On 28/09/2007 at 6:21 PM, dalsingh101 said:

My point is that it isn't "our" culture but someone elses that has been passed off as ours. What possessed Jatts to steal a story from Baghdad and make out it is their own is puzzling in itself.

probably told by  mughal army soldiers to their newly converted brothers ....bit like laila majnu, Sohni Mahiwal etc

The SGPC has been feeding you their version of Sikhism since the 1920s, that's almost a 100 years of populace brainwashing, their lies seem like Truth now since they have been repeated for the past 100 years.

So the SIkh Gurus were created by Akal Purakh just as Durga was, why do you bow down to them and not Durga? Be consistent then, stop bowing to a "creation of the Creator" and bow only to the Creator? 

This stand against Durga is not from our Guru, it is from parchariks, preachers with an agenda to divide thecommunity so that they remain in control and in power, it is no wonder that the SGPC still exists today. What did your Badals do when Guru Granth Sahib was being desecrated in the streets? Their institution is the same one that sends out preachers to preach against Durga and Devtas, Sikhism today has become more about maligning them than anything else. 

Why do you accept the interpretations of secondary and tertiary sources like these preachers? secondary and tertiary accounts can be twisted and misinterpreted, why not go straight to the Source, the Primary Source, Guru Granth Sahib and the Dharam Granths? 

Quote: "Gur Isar Gur Gorakh Brahma Gur Parvati Mai"

Direct Translation: The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Gorakh Nath, Brahma is the Guru, Parvati Mother (aka Durga) is Guru. 

Quote: "Eka Mai Jugat Vai tin chele Parvaan Ik sansari ik bhandari ik lai diban."

Translation: Eka Mai=Durga; jugat Vai=married to the Universe, tin chale parvaan=to the three approved sikhs or chaylas; ik sansari=Brahma the cosmic creator; ik Bhandari=Vishnu the sustainer, ik lai diban=Shiva the destroyer. Durga manifested as Mata Saraswati, Mata Laxmi, and Mata Parvati and married the 3 approved chayla of Akal who manage the universe under Akal's command. They carry the jot of Akal, and are the same as him, just like we say for the Sikh Gurus of Kal yug. 

Sure Akal created these beings, but he created the Gurus as well, you worship Akal through the Guru, through those who are approved by Him, and these approved beings worthy of stature as Guru have been listed in above quotes straight from the Jap Ji Sahib written solely by Guru Nanak Dev. 

It is funny because tomorow people with your mindset are even going to start removing Dev from the Guru's names, because it refers to Devta and is too "Hindu." Tomorrow you are going to change Guru Har Krishan Ji's name as well, because it refers to Sri Krishna and his Gurmantar of Har Har, again because it's too "Hindu," a distinction that never existed in the Guru's time but has become exaggerated in our time. There is no Sikh or Hindu, there is only Gyan. Gyan is what makes you a true Sikh. 

On 22/05/2014 at 5:00 PM, SSG19 said:

Who cares? He was not a Sikh.

Time for Sikhs to le go of this garbage called Panjabi culture.All this filth of Heer Ranjjha, Sassi-Punnu, Sohni-Mahiwal, Bulle Shah, Waris Shah etc was spouted by muzzies. It certainly has nothing to do with Sikhi and contradicts everything that Sikh religion stands for. As for the moderns "Panjabi culture" thee less said the better- it is all about casteism, getting drunk/high or false pride disguised as "anakh". Panjabi culture is a defective, stupid and pagan culture. One of the key objectives o Sikh religion was to emancipate the masses from the falsehood of this silly pagan culture and lead them to the path of truth.

Time to make up your minds folks- who are you? Sikh or Panjabi? Anybody could be a Panjabi.Those muzzies from West Panjab and Malerkotla, those Panjabi Hindus, those cults like Ravidasis,Radha Swamis, Dera Lucha Sauda and all such zillion cults are all Panjabis. Should we embrace them as our brothers? Well I can tell you that they would more than glad to see Sikhs become extinct

Time to wake up from this illusion of "Panjabiyat " and "Panjabi brotherhood".I say, let Panjabi culture and "Panjabiyat" go to hell. Let both sides of Panjab burn and turn into wastelands. All this would could be tolerated as long as Sikhi prospers and proliferates.

Bulle Shah praised Guru ji don't mix him in with the others