Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick

karseva84

WJKK WJKF,

As many of us may be aware that the committee at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick changed about 4 mouths ago.

The points i will like to make are:

there are less youth in there, the PRESIDENT (AVTAR SINGH GILL) is not evan a regulr member and has no seva in the past- his just popped out from now were.

Ok. If you see the screens in the shoe ranks in the main entrace, they dislay tuns of information and half of i anit evan right!!! that can make a lot of inpact who ever is reading it, and the person who controls the screens and done damage to the Gurdwara b4 eg: cutin the speaker wires, So who is he to do the seva of the screens, and if any1 else whats to put anythink up on the screens he dont let them, and those screens were bought from HOUSE of FRASER, the most expensize store in england, by this man who has done damage.

Half of the committee members aint evan amrit dhari, so who are them to be in the committee.

If you go the Gurdwara, you can see that the speaker system is a total mess, and sumtimes they evan go on and off. Ages ago the system was installed by a guy call PARMJIT SAMRA, and he also done damage to the system e.g: sticking the speaker wires together so it shorts the sound, AND NOW HE IS INSTALLING IT AGAIN, EVAN THO THE GURDWARA SANGAT IS AGAIST THAT, BUT AVTAR SINGH GILL IS NOT LISTENING. The gurdwara should get a pro person in to check them and get the totaly new one.

When this AVTAR GILL come out from noewere is published his own posters stating:

"I will make a difference"

WHAT DIFFERENCE HAS HE MADE IN 4 - 5 MOUTHS !!!NOTHING!!!.

All these issues should be raised in a Sangat Metting.

Bhull juk mavve

WJKK WJKF

To the sangat reading this...

In case you are or are not aware, Smethwick Gurdwara is one of the most largest Gurdwaras in the UK and Europe and is in a prime location where there is a mass population of Gursikhs so heres the science :

Large Gurdwara + Loads of sangat = Loads of churaavaa (money) + Power = POLITICS

Itll be in SAT-JUG when we dont see many fractions of politics at this Gurdwara so for those wishing to form judgement based on the ***** above me's post... use ure head, concentrate on ure own jeevan and when it comes to Smethwick Gurdwara... just dont give these idiots the satisfaction of causing a rukuss.

i have seen avtar singh on tv, he is a singh. The people who run somerset road gurughar are mona's, why is nobody mentioning them, is fear the reason? Where is the respect for guru granth sahib sewadars over this issue? the sikh feds, the babar khalsa, the taksal and all the other true panthic groups, seems people just want to do morchas when its against old men, women and children or people who wont stand up for themselves. pul chuk maaf, just a thought.