How To Sell Mind To Guru Sahib

koeI Awix imlwvY myrw pRIqmu ipAwrw hau iqsu pih Awpu vycweI ]1]

koee aan milaavai maeraa preetham piaaraa ho this pehi aap vaechaaee ||1||

If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. ||1||

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2874

i just felt like posting this shabad blush.gif i dont have an answer to your question

koeI Awix imlwvY myrw pRIqmu ipAwrw hau iqsu pih Awpu vycweI ]1]

koee aan milaavai maeraa preetham piaaraa ho this pehi aap vaechaaee ||1||

If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. ||1||

Guru ji is saying that "If someone will lead YOU to meet your darling beloved (GOD) then you should sell yourself to him". That someone is no other but a puran sant-satguru, puran brahm giani within whom the param jyot - supreme soul - god himself resides. When you serve a sant-satguru, brahm giani you're no serving no other but GOD - TRUTH himself. When we bow to a sant, we're bowing to the PARAM JYOT - GOD inside him. By selling yourself to the satguru it means that you give your tann(body), mann(mind) and dhann(wealth) to that satguru. Your job becomes serving that satguru, you become a slave of that satguru for the rest of your life. This is the only way you can kill your Ego. You must surrender yourself to the satguru by giving your tann, mann, dhann to him and since satguru ji is so kind and humble he only asks for a daswand. That is we must spend 10% of our time daily in the early morning on naam simran, 10% on doing selfless service for others (seva) and finally we must also give a 10% from our earnings to the satguru. This is the only way you're going to beat win over your mind, become ego free, kill maya and realise God.

Like bhai lehna ji served Guru nanak patshayi and then bhai lehna ji became a puran sant-satguru, puran brahm giani, gunvanti (wife of god). Surrender 100% yourself to a satguru and one day you'll become like him too. To become a brahm giani, you've to first become servant of brahm giani. Remember, if we're not a part of the solution then we're part of a problem. Now, its upto you whether you want to believe the truth or not. Now is the time to make the decision and make this moment truthful. Your own mind is your enemy, dont get confused by doubts. Doubts is a deep mental sickness.

dust of your feet

satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam jap man sat naam sadaa sat naam.

sUhI mhlw 5 ]

soohee mehalaa 5 ||

Soohee, Fifth Mehla:

ikAw gux qyry swir sm@wlI moih inrgun ky dwqwry ]

kiaa gun thaerae saar samhaalee mohi niragun kae dhaathaarae ||

What virtues and excellences of Yours should I cherish and contemplate? I am worthless, while You are the Great Giver.

bY KrIdu ikAw kry cqurweI iehu jIau ipMfu sBu Qwry ]1]

bai khareedh kiaa karae chathuraaee eihu jeeo pi(n)dd sabh thhaarae ||1||

I am Your slave - what clever tricks could I ever try? This soul and body are totally Yours||1||

lwl rMgIly pRIqm mnmohn qyry drsn kau hm bwry ]1] rhwau ]

laal ra(n)geelae preetham manamohan thaerae dharasan ko ham baarae ||1|| rehaao ||

O my Darling, Blissful Beloved, who fascinates my mind - I am a sacrifice to the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||1||Pause||

pRBu dwqw moih dInu ByKwrI qum@ sdw sdw aupkwry ]

prabh dhaathaa mohi dheen bhaekhaaree thumh sadhaa sadhaa oupakaarae ||

O God, You are the Great Giver, and I am just a poor beggar; You are forever and ever benevolent.

so ikCu nwhI ij mY qy hovY myry Twkur Agm Apwry ]2]

so kishh naahee j mai thae hovai maerae t(h)aakur agam apaarae ||2||

I cannot accomplish anything by myself, O my Unapproachable and Infinite Lord and Master. ||2||

ikAw syv kmwvau ikAw kih rIJwvau ibiD ikqu pwvau drswry ]

kiaa saev kamaavo kiaa kehi reejhaavo bidhh kith paavo dharasaarae ||

What service can I perform? What should I say to please You? How can I gain the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan?

imiq nhI pweIAY AMqu n lhIAY mnu qrsY crnwry ]3]

mith nehee paaeeai a(n)th n leheeai man tharasai charanaarae ||3||

Your extent cannot be found - Your limits cannot be found. My mind longs for Your Feet. ||3||

pwvau dwnu FITu hoie mwgau muiK lwgY sMq rynwry ]

paavo dhaan dteet(h) hoe maago mukh laagai sa(n)th raenaarae ||

I beg with persistence to receive this gift, that the dust of the Saints might touch my face.

jn nwnk kau guir ikrpw DwrI pRiB hwQ dyie insqwry ]4]6]

jan naanak ko gur kirapaa dhhaaree prabh haathh dhaee nisathaarae ||4||6||

The Guru has showered His Mercy upon servant Nanak; reaching out with His Hand, God has delivered him. ||4||6||

===============================================================

Awsw Gru 8 kwPI mhlw 5

aasaa ghar 8 kaafee mehalaa 5

Aasaa, Eighth House, Kaafee, Fifth Mehla:

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

mY bMdw bY KrIdu scu swihbu myrw ]

mai ba(n)dhaa bai khareedh sach saahib maeraa ||

I am Your purchased slave, O True Lord Master.

jIau ipMfu sBu iqs dw sBu ikCu hY qyrw ]1]

jeeo pi(n)dd sabh this dhaa sabh kishh hai thaeraa ||1||

My soul and body, and all of this, everything is Yours. ||1||

mwxu inmwxy qUM DxI qyrw Brvwsw ]

maan nimaanae thoo(n) dhhanee thaeraa bharavaasaa ||

You are the honor of the dishonored. O Master, in You I place my trust.

ibnu swcy An tyk hY so jwxhu kwcw ]1] rhwau ]

bin saachae an ttaek hai so jaanahu kaachaa ||1|| rehaao ||

Without the True One, any other support is false - know this well. ||1||Pause||

qyrw hukmu Apwr hY koeI AMqu n pwey ]

thaeraa hukam apaar hai koee a(n)th n paaeae ||

Your Command is infinite; no one can find its limit.

ijsu guru pUrw BytsI so clY rjwey ]2]

jis gur pooraa bhaettasee so chalai rajaaeae ||2||

One who meets with the Perfect Guru, walks in the Way of the Lord's Will. ||2||

cqurweI isAwxpw ikqY kwim n AweIAY ]

chathuraaee siaanapaa kithai kaam n aaeeai ||

Cunning and cleverness are of no use.

quTw swihbu jo dyvY soeI suKu pweIAY ]3]

thut(h)aa saahib jo dhaevai soee sukh paaeeai ||3||

That which the Lord Master gives, by the Pleasure of His Will - that is pleasing to me. ||3||

jy lK krm kmweIAih ikCu pvY n bMDw ]

jae lakh karam kamaaeeahi kishh pavai n ba(n)dhhaa ||

One may perform tens of thousands of actions, but attachment to things is not satisfied.

jn nwnk kIqw nwmu Dr horu CoifAw DMDw ]4]1]103]

jan naanak keethaa naam dhhar hor shhoddiaa dhha(n)dhhaa ||4||1||103||

Servant Nanak has made the Naam his Support. He has renounced other entanglements. ||4||1||103||

one day, a sikh outta love for guru sahib made up his mind that he would like to give something to guru sahib, after all guruji has given so much to him. so he sits in deep thought, trying to figure out what he has that is worth giving to guru sahib. what is really his, that he can give.

first, he thinks he would give money. thought comes, you fool, there's more money offered at guru ghar than what you make in a week. your offering is nothing compared to that

then, he thinks ok. i would give my body there, i would do as much seva as i can. soon he realizes that the body he so proudly wants to give to guru sahib is not his either. it's already a gift from guru sahib.

then he thinks that he would give a rumalla. again, the thought comes, how are you going to buy a rumalla? from the money that you have earned using this body that guru sahib has gifted you !!!

thinking for a long time, he came to a conclusion that there is nothing he owns that he got all by himself and thus couldn't give anything to guruji.

a beggar cannot give anything to king of kings. he can only put forth what little he has, it is then upto the king to decide if he accepts beggar's offering.

can one ever offer a drop of water to an ocean !!!

gauVI mhlw 5 ]

gourree mehalaa 5 ||

Gauree, Fifth Mehla:

pRB imlby kau pRIiq min lwgI ]

prabh milabae ko preeth man laagee ||

The loving desire to meet my Beloved has arisen within my mind.

pwie lgau moih krau bynqI koaU sMqu imlY bfBwgI ]1] rhwau ]

paae lago mohi karo baenathee kooo sa(n)th milai baddabhaagee ||1|| rehaao ||

I touch His Feet, and offer my prayer to Him. If only I had the great good fortune to meet the Saint. ||1||Pause||

mnu Arpau Dnu rwKau AwgY mn kI miq moih sgl iqAwgI ]

man arapo dhhan raakho aagai man kee math mohi sagal thiaagee ||

I surrender my mind to Him; I place my wealth (of breaths, of body. NOT money) before Him. I totally renounce my selfish ways.

jo pRB kI hir kQw sunwvY Anidnu iPrau iqsu ipCY ivrwgI ]1]

jo prabh kee har kathhaa sunaavai anadhin firo this pishhai viraagee ||1||

One who teaches me the Sermon of the Lord God - night and day, I shall follow Him. ||1||

pUrb krm AMkur jb pRgty ByitE purKu risk bYrwgI ]

poorab karam a(n)kur jab pragattae bhaettiou purakh rasik bairaagee ||

When the seed of the karma of past actions sprouted, I met the Lord; He is both the Enjoyer and the Renunciate.

imitE AMDyru imlq hir nwnk jnm jnm kI soeI jwgI ]2]2]119]

mittiou a(n)dhhaer milath har naanak janam janam kee soee jaagee ||2||2||119||

My darkness was dispelled when I met the Lord. O Nanak, after being asleep for countless incarnations, I have awakened. ||2||2||119||