When Will It End?

Manjot_13

I believe that kal jug is a state of mind like another veer jee has stated.

keI bwr psirE pwswr ]

(O Lord) Many times the universe has been created (expanded and then collapse).

From what I have understood, Waheguru has created this universe many times. We know that the universe is expanding at this moment. According to Wahegurus hukam it will collapse and re start. I assume this is some kind of on going process.

qyrw AMqu n jwxw myry swihb mY AMDuly ikAw cqurweI ]2]

I dont think we can put numbers or limit Waheguru, We dont know what will happen or if something will happen. Our aim is to live within Wahegurus hukam.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a question thast been bugging me for long long time. WHEN WILL KALJUG END????????

please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you can find anything any information would be appreciated

veer ji

na satjug and na hi kaljug

the person who are under shadow mean close to TRUR GURU JI's CHARAN so he/she not in kalyug

and manmati like as mine away from TRUE GURU JI they are in kalyug

This answer is wrong " kalyug ends when mind meets GuruJee's Charan" . Not clear. Even today some people are on that stage their mind meet already but kaljug not ended. Is there time gonna be when everybody's mind meet GuruJee's charan Noo. Good and Evil stays to run this world.

What I heard........ In kaljug there will be Khalsa Raj for small period and kaljug starts again. But at the end when kaljug ends totally then Khalsa Raj stays.

Where did you hear that from???

This answer is wrong " kalyug ends when mind meets GuruJee's Charan" . Not clear. Even today some people are on that stage their mind meet already but kaljug not ended. Is there time gonna be when everybody's mind meet GuruJee's charan Noo. Good and Evil stays to run this world.

What I heard........ In kaljug there will be Khalsa Raj for small period and kaljug starts again. But at the end when kaljug ends totally then Khalsa Raj stays.

Where did you hear that from???

I heard this in the katha. I don't remember which katha because I am always listining to so many kathas.

ik ghari na milte tah kaljug hota

the second we sepate our selves from the lord kaljug starts

when we attach ourselves to God it ends

y because God is beyond the ages(jugs) he is the same in all four ever new and ever beautiful

aad anil anad anhat jug jug eko vais

dhan waheguru

live like the kamal flower than u will rise abouve this kaljug