Kaurs In Punj Piarey

Thank you for posting that video :wub:

grin.gif But why will we never see the brown sikh community having kaurs in the punj piarey??

It reallly does make sense to have kaurs in the punj piarey it's just the whole traditional punjabi cultural thing

I would really like to see this becoming more common but its Kaljug so theres no guarantee :..:

Why shouldnt they be allowed?

The Panj Pyare should resemble the original Panj Pyare as much as possible, not just looks wise but Chardi Kalaaness aswell BUT if there isnt a Singh that can fit the bill but there is a Bibi that can, she should definately be a part of the Panj Pyare.

If you disagree than fair enough but where is the equality we always talk about?

If i went back to my Amrit Sanchaar and one of the Panj Pyare was a bibi, i wouldnt have a problem with it what so ever. Were all Bride Souls!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Why shouldnt they be allowed?

The Panj Pyare should resemble the original Panj Pyare as much as possible, not just looks wise but Chardi Kalaaness aswell BUT if there isnt a Singh that can fit the bill but there is a Bibi that can, she should definately be a part of the Panj Pyare.

If you disagree than fair enough but where is the equality we always talk about?

If i went back to my Amrit Sanchaar and one of the Panj Pyare was a bibi, i wouldnt have a problem with it what so ever. Were all Bride Souls!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I guess it all comes down its the tradition to have singhs in the punj piarey

as you can in the video when sant jarnail singh talks about bibia's role in sikhi he says bibia cant do panj pyaareh seva simply because in 1699 the panj pyaareh were paaji's therefore it should stay thay way, but sant jarnail singh says bibia can do anything, but one thing they shouldnt do is take kirpan da amrit and that is to everyone really singhs and kaurs, since maharaj took khandeh da amrit, but he says bibia can do anything else degh seva, maharaj seva etc,

This is just wrong; kaurs in Punj Piarey.

Question: Did Guru Gobind Singh Ji asked only males to give five head for Amrit?

Answer : No.

Only males gave their heads to get amrit. Why are we trying to change things now?

In Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time no Kaurs were in Panj Piarey. Kaurs and Singhs are equal in everything except Punj Piarey.

Waheguru

if you are really worried...

why not just take gurus hukamnama?

in my opinion...i think it is the spirt of those panj pyare that really count....and not determinded by the sex of an individual....cuz when we take amrit...we are not taking it from the singhs we see....but from the spirit from the real panj pyare and guru gobind singh ji