Kaurs In Punj Piarey

u are stating gurbani, but gurbani pankti has more then one meaning, as it is agaad bodh, deeper then the ocean, and ur only looking at it from one view buddy. so stop posting gurbani panktis!!!

i work under many differnt names? lol, i said i had another screen name in the past, and the sevadaars already know this. that screen was deleted under my own request, as i didnt come online for a while, and had that screen name deleted. so no i dont work in differnt names.

and i see u have also done shanka on sant baba jarnail singh ji saying he didnt know wat gurbani ment huh??

ok, so lets get this straight, ur list of shanke is such:

1. bhai gurdas ji is fake

2. bhai gurdas ji's vaaran are also fake

3. panj piyare shanka

4. akj shanka

5. panj kakkar rehat is not needed

6. sant jarnail singh ji does not have any clue wat gurbani says

what a shame they use there names like jai tegang,

but no jai or tegang in them because the bhagats that have used these word had all the tegang in them and new what the bani said...

all you have is to ask the admin ..well i guess when you loose a battle or no nonthing thats the only option, just like in your jatha when one person goes against the grain" cut him out " because you have nonthing support your argurments,

so if you don't wear the k's your not a sikh?????

does that mean all the gurus before guru gobind singh ji...are not sikh....get a hold of your self

sikhi is not about 5k's or bhai gurudass whos bani is not in the guru granth ji.

i only bleave that you are in your own world(jatha) and even though my words have cracked you ...

and hold you to think again, you have only to turn to the admin...be a man and give me the gurubani lines or don't you know them..and how simple does it get when it say "soocha e na akeea bhan jo pinda dhooe"

this reply is to the person who wrote this line "habe saak kooddave ditte, tao palai taiddai laagi" what a poor excuse and it shows how much you realy understand the bani...

so am i to say that were in the bani it say "laggi" "feree" it means that a female is addressing her husband.....what non sence.....i kind agree if you were to say that it was the soul doing benti in front of god.

because we are all "jeev istry"

eg, 1) kav so akar nivn goen jaba muniya munth e traa vass kar pane ta vas ave kanth" ...forgiveness, humblness and the last is to all ways recite gods name in these three good habits you will capture the love of god...

in all the guru bani the soul is the female and it is adressed that way..and the husband is the pruk GOD

the mentioned above line "habe saak kooddave ditte, tao palai taiddai laagi" comes just before the 4 "lava" because before you actuacly wed god like kabeer ji write "Hum eko puk vayae"

the real wedding is with god (soul into god joti jot ) ....in the worldly cermony we get married with a women

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Tell me where in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji it says man marry's a woman? Why can't a man marry a man like you said the soul is the female, so what's wrong with two men getting married. The real wedding is with God. I love this your own theory back fires on you. Think it throught before you write something down and hit the mouse.

"habe saak kooddave ditte, tao palai taiddai laagi" this line was quoted by so called Sant bindera wala...who himself had no clue what the gurbani said as his level indicates ,just because he caused a erapsion in india and hed in the harmander , he had that bombed , had he never hed there we would have not got our brothers killed our women raped and so on.

I'm not even a Sant and I beat you at your own game. Sant ji, would have made tossed salad out of you. And you would be walking away with your tail between your legs.

who cares about your so called sants ...and you know what a real sant would be sitting with me to do naam avyass...not argue with your baseless stories

Admin note: For now you are under quality control. Next time you use such huge fonts, you will be banned.

Understood?!?!

as you can read from your commmits and words ....you are the people that go to the guruthwara and sit on those stage full of ego.... showing me in this forum how upset you get and you are supposed to be all "NIRMALL"

you are full of hate for other who are not in your group or you jatha,

" why don't you allow a non amrit tare to come in to the langer and cook your food , why do you eat in only stainless steel calle your self "babeki"

ha ha:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

its about time somebody did something about your ways ...you have blinded the whole sangath with your ways , you don't even thing about the damage you are doing.

but all the sangath talk about you and your "kater poona" when you sing on the stages or read the guru granth sahib your thoughts are not there your eyes are not there your hand are too busy strangting your kirpan and gatra"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how true hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin note: Topic closed