I Admit...

Heera Singh

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i admit thaqt you are right!

I also admit that i'm wondering if you organise smagams or anything?????

i admit that you spelled organize wrong!! but good try!! :TH:

lol and no i don't organize samagams or anything..i just belong to the jatha....hehehe.......lately haven't been to any samagams.

below is a link to the site which lists all the different samagams we have please check it out.

Sadh Sanagat Samagams

i spelt it right actually! lol, it's just that i'm not an american sikh, i'm from britain. it's spelt with 's' here lol. :p

lol, very nice. and which 'jatha' organi's'es these lol? programmes look pretty good. I would go, but i'm not a pilot. hehe

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh lol i didn't know that.....my bad!! Thanks for telling me!! than you can get an :a+ lol.....sorry thats me just being hyper lmao.....SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Then i guess you have a british accent!!!! I think british accents are super cool....just ask Caveman....he whud no lol.

The name of this jatha is Dodra Sahib.....i think....it might have changed but im pretty sure thats its still the same. The samagams are AMAZING!! If anyone gets the chance u must go....oh and try to make an effort to come to the winnipeg samagam....you will get to meet meeeeee!!! YAY!!! lol anyways....if u ever get a chance to go to any one u must go!!!