Rehat - Amrit , Khande Di Pahul

Freed

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !

Much is written, discussed and argued about Rehat on internet messageboards - there always seems to be a discussion going on about 'Keski' - 'Kurehatan' - or remaining 'Tyar-bar-Tyaar'. Most of this discussion usually descends into mud slinging and namecalling - or 'My Jatha is better than yours' type playground taunts. I respect all Jathas and points of view - I have previously posted the Rehat from the Buddha Dal 'Khalsa Gutka' -

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...rehit&st=12

- so I thought I would post this Booklet published by the Akhand Kirtani Jatha UK - It is written by a well respected member of the Jatha - Bhai Banta Singh (Birmingham) - it is easy to read and gives references for all points made.

While some may not agree with all the views expressed - it none-the-less gives a good account of the 'Jatha Stance' - (Apologies for using that phrase - I understand it is very divisive but I have used it as I could not find a better phrase) on a number of issues regarding Rehat and Amrit Sanskaar.

I am not posting this to cause any major debate - I am posting because I believe it is concise and well written and gives answers to many of the questions that are repeatedly asked on Sikh messageboards about the AKJ , keski, rehat etc.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Ranjit Singh 'Freed'

*Taken from "Amrit - Khande Di Pahul - Bhai Banta Singh ('British Railways' Vale - Birmingham) - Published by Akhand Kirtani Jatha UK

scan10088fh4.jpg

scan10089di0.jpg

scan10090sm4.jpg

scan10091ok0.jpg

scan10092vr7.jpg

scan10093co4.jpg

scan10094jr4.jpg

scan10095kb3.jpg

scan10096ts3.jpg

scan10097wq0.jpg