Mata Chand Kaur Jee,

Mata Ram Kaur Jee,

Mata Kaut Kalyani Jee,

Mata Thoki Jee,

Mata Anokhi Jee,

Mata Ladho Jee,

Mata Prem Kaur Jee,

Get over it.

CAN ANY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY THINK THAT ANY OF OUR GUROO SAHIBS HAD MORE THAN ONE WIFE, POSSIBLY EXPLAIN WHY THE HECK GUROO JI WOULD WANT MORE THAN ONE WIFE?

Thank you for your constructive criticism rolleyes.gif

Below is one of the sites that have been promoting this false history Please contact the administrators for this site and make your views known.

http://www.damdamitaksal.com/his_gurus.htm :nihungsmile:

They clearly have dubious linage and spread misinformation unlike your very good self and others!

i think they used alot of nicknames in the past JUST LIKE NOW

EXAMPLE: a man is married to a woman named Jaspreet. her husband calls her Jassi, friends call her Jas and her family may call her Pinky...........Does that mean the man is married to three women.

I love how supersingh is assuming all these reasons for the number of wives, he'd rather believe something that come out of his mind due to sheer frustration and confusion than accept historical fact.

You guys crack me up!

thats well funny but whats it got to do with this topic?

I love how supersingh is assuming all these reasons for the number of wives, he'd rather believe something that come out of his mind due to sheer frustration and confusion than accept historical fact.

im NOT confused mate you dont know me so dont judge....im just trying to figure out whats right there are so many opinions thats al.

Guest Dancing Warrior   
Guest Dancing Warrior
You guys crack me up!

Really sorry but your last post really cracked me up :nihungsmile:

However back to the serious business in hand…..

Mata Krishan Kaur Jee,

Mata Chand Kaur Jee,

Mata Ram Kaur Jee,

Mata Kaut Kalyani Jee,

Mata Thoki Jee,

Mata Anokhi Jee,

Mata Ladho Jee,

Mata Prem Kaur Jee,

Differs somewhat to

Jussy

Pinky

Santho

Bantho

Nimo

Pimo

Dimple

Shimple

Do you get where we’re going with this? …. rolleyes.gif

You guys crack me up!

Really sorry but your last post really cracked me up :nihungsmile:

However back to the serious business in hand…..

Mata Krishan Kaur Jee,

Mata Chand Kaur Jee,

Mata Ram Kaur Jee,

Mata Kaut Kalyani Jee,

Mata Thoki Jee,

Mata Anokhi Jee,

Mata Ladho Jee,

Mata Prem Kaur Jee,

Differs somewhat to

Jussy

Pinky

Santho

Bantho

Nimo

Pimo

Dimple

Shimple

Do you get where we’re going with this? …. rolleyes.gif

yea i do lol.............i suppose we cant put the past into the modern context...............................

im NOT confused mate you dont know me so dont judge....im just trying to figure out whats right there are so many opinions thats al.

NOOOOO!!!!!! thats not my test AND you dont know me so dont judge ANYWAY so what is the answer.........this is confusing.

Make up your mind.

NOOOOO!!!!!! thats not my test AND you dont know me so dont judge ANYWAY so what is the answer.........this is confusing.

Make up your mind.

ive made up my mind! so im not gona speak on this topic again.

KKV    0
This is my understanding of it:

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji had ONE wife another Bibi wanted to marry him but he refused and instead made her the mother of all of Khalsa and not his own wife.

if im wrong then im sorry

bhull chuk maaf

excl.gifexcl.gif

like i said if i have got it wrong then im SORRY.

well if you paid attention you would know that i agreed with you, that is why i quoted your post. :TH:

AK-47    21

come on guys, our younger brother/sister is trying to learn! to be honest its not ur fault, all your life you have probably been fed these notions, and when u hear the truth sometimes it can be hard to accept.

but that jassy pinky thing was sooooo funny!!! lol!!! sorry to laugh man but it really was! the thought of guru hargobind sahib ji having them names for mata ji's! lol

what i find more madness is the elders who deny the existance of our mothers!!

its just the fact that people are uncomfortable with this element of sikhi and therefore just deny that it happened!

i mean we have brother here asking 'why the heck guru ji would need this'. again let me remind you of the relationship we have here ... we are the sikhs... the worms....the idiots... the ones that know NOTHING... the ones who beg at the door of the guru ... the ones who dont even deserve to be called sikhs of the might guru .... and YET we have the nerve to question why the guru needs to do x y and z! well let me ask u .. why does the guru need to give a da*n about any of us? when we have the nerve to think we can question the guru!!

come on guys, our younger brother/sister is trying to learn! to be honest its not ur fault, all your life you have probably been fed these notions, and when u hear the truth sometimes it can be hard to accept.

but that jassy pinky thing was sooooo funny!!! lol!!! sorry to laugh man but it really was! the thought of guru hargobind sahib ji having them names for mata ji's! lol

what i find more madness is the elders who deny the existance of our mothers!!

its just the fact that people are uncomfortable with this element of sikhi and therefore just deny that it happened!

i mean we have brother here asking 'why the heck guru ji would need this'. again let me remind you of the relationship we have here ... we are the sikhs... the worms....the idiots... the ones that know NOTHING... the ones who beg at the door of the guru ... the ones who dont even deserve to be called sikhs of the might guru .... and YET we have the nerve to question why the guru needs to do x y and z! well let me ask u .. why does the guru need to give a da*n about any of us? when we have the nerve to think we can question the guru!!

i wasnt trying to say they used those nicknames but others common to that time and place like Sundari etc but ur right i have been told that Gurus had only ever had one wife BUT if they did have more than one wife then fine, who am i to question the Gurus.

It appears you have already 'figured out' what you want to be 'right' and are doing all you can to support the view which supports your ego, i.e. the nickname theory which most likely originated from the depths of ones vivid imagination and no where else. Its like deciding for yourself (based upon nothing) what the answer is yet still asking the question even although you know you will refuse to accept the answer.

This is not a personal attack and I apologise if it comes accross as such, it simply represents the mentality of a large number of people, particulary many Sikhs that I have come across. You atleast acknowledge the possibility you may be wrong and as such recognise that whatever the Gurus did you cannot question. I respect that, other than using the typical arguement 'But why would the Gurus do this?'. In future please do some research and speak to many people before deciding on such topics.

It appears you have already 'figured out' what you want to be 'right' and are doing all you can to support the view which supports your ego, i.e. the nickname theory which most likely originated from the depths of ones vivid imagination and no where else. Its like deciding for yourself (based upon nothing) what the answer is yet still asking the question even although you know you will refuse to accept the answer.

This is not a personal attack and I apologise if it comes accross as such, it simply represents the mentality of a large number of people, particulary many Sikhs that I have come across. You atleast acknowledge the possibility you may be wrong and as such recognise that whatever the Gurus did you cannot question. I respect that, other than using the typical arguement 'But why would the Gurus do this?'. In future please do some research and speak to many people before deciding on such topics.

i understand what you're saying and btw the nickname theory alot of people think like that........i accept my thinking is wrong but people have to accept that if you have been thinking the same way for a long time (i.e. the Guru's only had one wife) it will take time to adjust to a new train of thought. also i didnt take it as personal attack we are all here to learn so its all good.