Dont Judge People Based On External Form

dalsingh101

Well said bro. I agree with you that not all amritdharis are saints.

I personally can't wait till the day when there is a war between amritdharis and non-amritdharis. Oh man, I will be doing mad sewa for the cause. Blood for Blood :lol:

That is a bit strong. I can't wait for the day that the two resolve their issues.

It will happen when we all encounter seriously harsh times. It has the effect of unifying everyone.

If Sikh leaders don't solve this issue, then I will expect a war between non-amritdhari & amritdhari since this issue is sensitive that a lot of emotions are tie to this issue.

Maybe the obnoxious type is in the minority. I get love from progressive amritdharis. I hope we all sort it out amicably!

I was talking to a young amritdhari the other day about all this. I said that when I go out and about I meet some Panjabis from Sikh backgrounds who are not at all religious now. But if genetics are anything to go by - you can bet that these people's forefathers were hardcore frontline Khalsa warriors more than many of those who hide behind the facade of Singhs just praying and keeping to a code of conduct. I know this is controversial but our survivial in the past depended on fierce and stubborn fighters. I believe we can clearly see the descendants of these when we look hard enough. They aren't always the most pious type. Do you get me?

I bet half of those giving it now are descendants of the stable cleaners in the past.

True.

I somewhat notice that as well. Also I notice that non-punjabi sikhs would never get into a war at all. I never met a non-punjabi sikh who is willing to spill his/her blood for the Sikh community. This is why I keep saying that if there was a war between amritdhari & non-amritdhari (monay), then I bet monay would win. That’s why I hope there is war so that we can shut these amritdharis up for good. We all know who are the real sher-e-punjabis are here and it isn’t amritdharis or even keshdharis.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally can't wait till the day when there is a war between amritdharis and non-amritdharis. Oh man, I will be doing mad sewa for the cause. Blood for Blood :lol:

That is a bit strong. I can't wait for the day that the two resolve their issues.

It will happen when we all encounter seriously harsh times. It has the effect of unifying everyone.

If Sikh leaders don't solve this issue, then I will expect a war between non-amritdhari & amritdhari since this issue is sensitive that a lot of emotions are tie to this issue.

Maybe the obnoxious type is in the minority. I get love from progressive amritdharis. I hope we all sort it out amicably!

I was talking to a young amritdhari the other day about all this. I said that when I go out and about I meet some Panjabis from Sikh backgrounds who are not at all religious now. But if genetics are anything to go by - you can bet that these people's forefathers were hardcore frontline Khalsa warriors more than many of those who hide behind the facade of Singhs just praying and keeping to a code of conduct. I know this is controversial but our survivial in the past depended on fierce and stubborn fighters. I believe we can clearly see the descendants of these when we look hard enough. They aren't always the most pious type. Do you get me?

I bet half of those giving it now are descendants of the stable cleaners in the past.

True.

I somewhat notice that as well. Also I notice that non-punjabi sikhs would never get into a war at all. I never met a non-punjabi sikh who is willing to spill his/her blood for the Sikh community. This is why I keep saying that if there was a war between amritdhari & non-amritdhari (monay), then I bet monay would win. That’s why I hope there is war so that we can shut these amritdharis up for good. We all know who are the real sher-e-punjabis are here and it isn’t amritdharis or even keshdharis.

The most sensible position is one of unity. If people from Sikh backgrounds go logger heads it would only result in outsiders taking advantage.

Swallow your pride Punjabilink for the greater good!!!

We are one brotherhood, whether some people recognise it or not. The future will make this clear for all of us. Don't give in to the elitism and nafarat that some people within the quam have.

Fight them with open mindedness and understanding. I know for a fact that the most loyal and dedicated brothers come from the most craziest of backgrounds. Most of the others are plain mommas boys who couldn't hack 1 year in prison or sacrificing their comfortable lives.

Khalsa belongs to the brave an pure hearted, not to sheep like lemmings.

Lets see who can handle the 21st century.

Mr "dalsingh" I have only posted my viewpoint from Gurbani. If you don't agree then your choice but you provided no reasons or valid arguments. At any case, neither do I tell others to be like me nor do I want anyone to do such. I believe every Sikh should try their best to follow the hukam and rehat of Guru Sahib and model their jeevans after the famous shaheeds of the Panth. Sikhs follow Guru Sahib not other Sikhs. For the sake of argument let's assume that I was the worst and evil person as you claim would that change Sikhi, its principles or definition? No. Sikhi is the truth and truth doesn't change over time. There are many people out there who take Amrit for money and other reasons and never keep any rehat but that shouldn't discourage you and somehow it seems that you are only looking at those kind of people to prove your point but keep ignoring 99% of the monay in the world who have done much worse things than "Amritdharis" you are talking about. Look at the bigger picture. Why not study and follow the jeevans of true Sikhs who are remembered in Ardaas and by the entire panth. I believe monay who deny rehat and Sikhi are bad but worse are those who take Amrit and never keep rehat. I think enough has been said on this.

"banda" - the link I provided explains how Guru Sahib has been giving muktee since the beginning. Bhatts in Bani say that Guru Nanak Sahib gave muktee to bhagats like Dhroo and Prehlad in satyug. Start a different topic for this or better yet contact Singh132. I highly recommend you buy Bhagat Bani Ithihaas by Giani Gurdit Singh. It should clear all the doubts. I have not yet started reading it but I have got all the answers from Gurbani and am convinced that Sikhi is the only way. Guru Nanak Sahib is the best and highest of all. No one else comes even near to Him. Guru Rakha

punjabi link, ur tune is getting old n boring now rolleyes.gif

talk about "either my way or the highway" :umm:

Well bro, I got good news for you. I am leaving this website. So you and your people can talk more crap about monay now. :umm: I am done. I will find a new religious website where I wouldn't feel like an outcast. :lol: @ "Singhs" who keep sending me fake death threats in my mailbox. I will see you cowards on the battlefield.

I am just going to call myself a "mona" for now on instead calling myself a "sikh". Anyway, take care, bro. I am out.

Peace.

I personally can't wait till the day when there is a war between amritdharis and non-amritdharis. Oh man, I will be doing mad sewa for the cause. Blood for Blood :umm:

True.

The most sensible position is one of unity. If people from Sikh backgrounds go logger heads it would only result in outsiders taking advantage.

Swallow your pride Punjabilink for the greater good!!!

We are one brotherhood, whether some people recognise it or not. The future will make this clear for all of us. Don't give in to the elitism and nafarat that some people within the quam have.

Fight them with open mindedness and understanding. I know for a fact that the most loyal and dedicated brothers come from the most craziest of backgrounds. Most of the others are plain mommas boys who couldn't hack 1 year in prison or sacrificing their comfortable lives.

Khalsa belongs to the brave an pure hearted, not to sheep like lemmings.

Lets see who can handle the 21st century.

"rather die like a man than live like a coward"

I will see these people on the battlefield. Blood for Blood :umm:

I am out. Peace.

Guest Akirtghan

Well bro, I got good news for you. I am leaving this website. So you and your people can talk more crap about monay now. :umm: I am done. I will find a new religious website where I wouldn't feel like an outcast. :lol: @ "Singhs" who keep sending me fake death threats in my mailbox. I will see you cowards on the battlefield.

I am just going to call myself a "mona" for now on instead calling myself a "sikh". Anyway, take care, bro. I am out.

Peace.

thats just wrong man

Peace.

Fruity Nooo, lol,

At the end of the day the solution to this argument is down to one thing: respect. All we need to do not as Sikhs, just as normal ppl, is just to treat others how you wish to be treated. i am really disappointed that some Sikhs within our own community feel ostracised and demeaned just through the treatment of others. Sometimes we should look to ourselves before we look at others, i am not trying to slate certain ppl in particular, but we are wasting so much time fighting and bickering over this. There are some Amritdhari singh/nia who may not choose to speak to Sehajdharis and vice versa, but that is their loss, it is not our place to judge. OK, so not every sikh is amrit shakiya and the like, but that is their choice, my best friend and sister is Sehajdhari and she probably does more paath than i do, but I can't say to her im more of a Sikh than her cos I aim to follow an Amritdhari lifestyle and hopefully take amrit also when she is doing more seva than myself. Everyone has made valid points, but please stop this mindless arguing, instead look at the positives that there are still many Sikhs who choose to follow their faith, in more ways than one, through doing paat, seva or taking amrit, there is no way you can devalue that.

In relation to this, Im a sinner and have made countless mistakes, I hope that as Sikhs we can stand united and have the pyaar and respect for each other, that we deserve, as cheesy as it sounds lol.

Please Forgive me if i have offended,

Fateh.