Dont Judge People Based On External Form

dalsingh101

Bijla Singh veer ji, Is sikhi the only way to god?

Yes. this topic has been discussed. I was able to find this link http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...21400&st=15

Look through it, read the posts written by Singh132. To summarize, Guru Nanak Sahib (Satguru) has been giving muktee since the beginning, all bhagats were Sikhs and no one has ever obtained naam and muktee from anyone other than Guru Sahib. The link answers all the questions.

Thanks for the link bai sian. I'll get back to you once i am done reading the posts from the link you have provided.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Some people here just don't care about other people's feelings. I am sick of this garbage! Like they are quick to call you their friend, but when you really need them, they aren't there. I'm sooo over it. If I had a dollar for everytime I talked to a shady person on msn from here, I'd be only 999,933 dollars and 20 cents away from being a millionaire!

Some of the rudest and most arrogant people I've had the displeasure of meeting. You never cared about me? So I will no longer care about you. Buh-Bye!

Bijla Singh veer.. the link you provided is a very useful one but it still doesn't convince me that sikhi is the only way to waheguru. Are you suggesting that no one was ever liberated before Baba Nanak came in human form?? Waheguru has existed forever and i am pretty sure the souls who knew waheguru and who merged with waheguru have existed before Guru Nanak Dev Ji too.

ps: i recommened everyone read the link provided by bijla singh.

Guest Narinder Singh

dalsingh101, when i read your initial post i realized where you were coming from and why you were so frustrated, but now youre just being a baby who seems to blame everything on the evil "amritdharis".

As for Punjabilink, youre an <banned word filter activated> for making that comment. And i would advice you not to get in the face of a true khalsa, as youd be getting in the face of Guru Gobind Singh ji, something you dont want to do. :e: But its cool, insecurity can make us say or do dumb things.

Fateh.

dalsingh101, when i read your initial post i realized where you were coming from and why you were so frustrated, but now youre just being a baby who seems to blame everything on the evil "amritdharis".

Fateh.

I'm not saying all amritdharis are evil but surely you can see how pompous some of them are. You don't have to look far for evidence.

I think some people actually take amrit not for religious reasons but haumai, so they can feel superior about themselves which seems to defeat the whole purpose of spirituality from what little I know.

Anyway enough of this ###### e, I got the point across that you can be amritdhari and a <admin-profanity filter activated> at the same time. Note: I am not saying all are like this but enough are to make plenty of people think that the Khalsa is full of them.

It is the Khalsa that has to resolve this in the end, if they think it is important. Or otherwise just continue as they. If some people insist on reflection on our own behaviour (which is fair enough), then asking Khalsas to do the same is fair too.

Guest peacemaker

Fateh.

I'm not saying all amritdharis are evil but surely you can see how pompous some of them are. You don't have to look far for evidence.

I think some people actually take amrit not for religious reasons but haumai, so they can feel superior about themselves which seems to defeat the whole purpose of spirituality from what little I know.

Anyway enough of this ###### e, I got the point across that you can be amritdhari and a <admin-profanity filter activated> at the same time. Note: I am not saying all are like this but enough are to make plenty of people think that the Khalsa is full of them.

It is the Khalsa that has to resolve this in the end, if they think it is important. Or otherwise just continue as they. If some people insist on reflection on our own behaviour (which is fair enough), then asking Khalsas to do the same is fair too.

And I thought I had issues! ohmy.gif But yeah, I don't really care if someone is amritdhari or not. I do get what you're saying that some can be real hard to deal with, but that can be said with any human on this planet. Just do what I do and run away when you see people like that or put your head down so they can't bother you.

Those who think that just because they are amritdhari means they are higher than everyone else, don't know a damn thing about being a sikh.

Guest Narinder Singh

Fateh.

And I thought I had issues! ohmy.gif But yeah, I don't really care if someone is amritdhari or not. I do get what you're saying that some can be real hard to deal with, but that can be said with any human on this planet. Just do what I do and run away when you see people like that or put your head down so they can't bother you.

Those who think that just because they are amritdhari means they are higher than everyone else, don't know a damn thing about being a sikh.

Im not amritdhari but im around amritdharis all the time, and ive never in my life felt as though i wasnt being treated equally, if anything, being around gursikh amritdharis is were ive felt most welcome and received the most pyar.

If ive ever felt "not included" its been around bhrangraholics, sharabi kawabis and typical punjabis.

But dalsingh veereh, amrit is a blessing and it should bring us closer to humanity, some remember that and some dont, the best we can do is work on ourselves and apply that immortal amrit we recieve to our lives.

Fateh.

As for Punjabilink, youre an <banned word filter activated> for making that comment. And i would advice you not to get in the face of a true khalsa, as youd be getting in the face of Guru Gobind Singh ji, something you dont want to do. :e: But its cool, insecurity can make us say or do dumb things.

Fateh.

Insecurity? LOL.gif

I am not the one who saying monay are not sikhs or only amritdhari are sikhs. If anybody is insecure here it is your fellow amritdhari brothers and so called jatha followers.

True Khalsa Sikhs? That is oxymoron in today's world.

I bet you any money if there was a war between non-amritdhari & amritdhari (especially here in Canada and maybe USA), I will bet on non-amritdhari for sure to win that war.

Well said bro. I agree with you that not all amritdharis are saints.

I personally can't wait till the day when there is a war between amritdharis and non-amritdharis. Oh man, I will be doing mad sewa for the cause. Blood for Blood :lol:

That is a bit strong. I can't wait for the day that the two resolve their issues.

It will happen when we all encounter seriously harsh times. It has the effect of unifying everyone.

If Sikh leaders don't solve this issue, then I will expect a war between non-amritdhari & amritdhari since this issue is sensitive that a lot of emotions are tie to this issue.

Well said bro. I agree with you that not all amritdharis are saints.

I personally can't wait till the day when there is a war between amritdharis and non-amritdharis. Oh man, I will be doing mad sewa for the cause. Blood for Blood :lol:

That is a bit strong. I can't wait for the day that the two resolve their issues.

It will happen when we all encounter seriously harsh times. It has the effect of unifying everyone.

If Sikh leaders don't solve this issue, then I will expect a war between non-amritdhari & amritdhari since this issue is sensitive that a lot of emotions are tie to this issue.

Maybe the obnoxious type is in the minority. I get love from progressive amritdharis. I hope we all sort it out amicably!

I was talking to a young amritdhari the other day about all this. I said that when I go out and about I meet some Panjabis from Sikh backgrounds who are not at all religious now. But if genetics are anything to go by - you can bet that these people's forefathers were hardcore frontline Khalsa warriors more than many of those who hide behind the facade of Singhs just praying and keeping to a code of conduct. I know this is controversial but our survivial in the past depended on fierce and stubborn fighters. I believe we can clearly see the descendants of these when we look hard enough. They aren't always the most pious type. Do you get me?

I bet half of those giving it now are descendants of the stable cleaners in the past.