- *coventry* - *youth* - *akhand* - *kirtan* - *darbar* -

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I don't know what you're talking about. As nWo said please "spill the beans" I don't see the point of posting if you're not going to expose this big conspiracy theory. Is there some kind of big mafia agenda which takes place after keertan darbaars and camps? I haven't herd about anything like this down south so please do enlighten sangat on what is going on, if anything.

By the way you aren't a government agent are you, trying to cause splits in panth with conspires theories? Might be an idea to post with your name if your not. For all we know you could be post from Delhi and have an RSS agenda or part of some sort of DERA.

challo guroo sahib kirpa karan, smath bakshan.

p.s. could admin remove all silly comments. :lol:

wagwan wid dis man. d sevadaars of d 84 prog organised it so nothing was clashin! People from Akj were even contacted to ensure this date was free, n nw dis is moved 2 d same date. cnt it be done from 7 til 9 like they did b4 4 d sedgley st program?

lol splints in the panth ... too late for that and here is evidence of why!

i remember the EXACT same thing happened the last time, remember a short while back (Nov 2006) singhs arranged a prog at Smethwick for the shaheed singhs, again everyone was asked if the date was free, everyone said yes! people from the akj even gave out flyers for the event weeks b4 it was due to take place.... and then TWO days b4 the event they decide to have a another youth programme (which was not due to take place) at another local gurdwara (literally 5 mins away)! lol and that was meant to be an example of unity between the youth. lol

new faces, same old politics