Woman Kills Pregnant Pakistani Woman

Carpe Diem

Who was she to take 2 inncont lives. She is not a God to judge who should die or live. Espessilly the unborn child who hadn't even made his/her mark on the world.

I think we should not spend too much time discussing this kind of news. Fair enough we need to discuss issues to a certain extent but everyone is an indvidual. People make choices whether good or bad. I am saying all this cos over the years i have read so much of this kind of news and somehow it depresses me. While we may think it doesnt have any negative impact on us, i believe it does.

Everytime i read topics like, sikh girls muslim guys, drugs in punjab etc, i feel really down. So while i am not saying dont talk about these issue, all i am saying is that for every depressed topic, there should be atleast 10 positive topics.

Finally, forget about the religion in this case, if she should have killed someone, it should have been the guy. Its no good using the excuse that our cultures are diferent, religions are different, my parents wouldnt accept you blah blah blah after so many years. If he had any decent drop of blood in him, he would have atleast spoken to his parents about the sikh girl.

Imagine the state of mind Harominder must have been in.

This Muslim guy has strung along this girl for years. Messed with her mind so much, put so much doubt into her mind that she's ready to reject everything, including her own family and religion.

He's spent ages grooming her to believe that NOTHING else matters apart from him.

It's not a huge jump then, for a fragile mind, to turn murderous is it?

Wouldn't she have been mentally torturing her own parents by converting to islam? If that didn't matter to her then why would this poor pregnant girl?

This guy created this monster and it's his innocent wife and baby that have suffered as a consequence.

He should be locked up too but he'll probably just turn to the next stupid Sikh girl who will fall for his crap and believe that he's 'different'

If there was any justice in this world then she would have used that knife to castrate him.

why always blame the muslims?

was there any thing that said he messed with her mind???

she was willing to convert because she loved him, why always blame the muslims?

if she is stupid enough to kill and to convert for another man (WHATEVER religion he is) thats HER fault

I think we should not spend too much time discussing this kind of news. Fair enough we need to discuss issues to a certain extent but everyone is an indvidual. People make choices whether good or bad. I am saying all this cos over the years i have read so much of this kind of news and somehow it depresses me. While we may think it doesnt have any negative impact on us, i believe it does.

I disagree. How you react to certain types of news depends on ure perspective. Some ppl in this thread are seeing SIKH girl and MUSLIM boy. However why can we just not see them as ppl....guy has fling with girl....says no to her and she stabs his wife.

Everytime i read topics like, sikh girls muslim guys, drugs in punjab etc, i feel really down. So while i am not saying dont talk about these issue, all i am saying is that for every depressed topic, there should be atleast 10 positive topics.

I don't think so. There should only be positive things if there is someting positive.

Finally, forget about the religion in this case, if she should have killed someone, it should have been the guy. Its no good using the excuse that our cultures are diferent, religions are different, my parents wouldnt accept you blah blah blah after so many years. If he had any decent drop of blood in him, he would have atleast spoken to his parents about the sikh girl.

I don't see why he had to tell his parents....he told her it was over and this is how she reacted. In the article it says he tried to break it many times and she knew about the marriage, instead she told him she wud be his second wife etc. If anything she was completely obssessed and had huge problems dealing with the rejection.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Random comments, but might as well pitch it in anyway before the thread gets closed : )

Things like this unfortanately happen all the time, in various places of the world, and I can't imagine our roles models like Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji, Bhai Rama Singh Ji, Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji and many others discussing news like this. Nobody knows the fine details regarding this matter - much is just speculation/wannabe mind-reading, and even if we did know would it matter? Balaitie is right.

There should be more focus on how to educate our youth to avoid such situations - more emphasis on positivity rather than going on for 5 pages about something which has already happened. I wish we could have 5 page discussions on our Guru Sahebaan/Gurbani instead.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh