Woman Kills Pregnant Pakistani Woman

Carpe Diem

Guest peacemaker
nothing is permenant except WAHEGURU................the whole world is fake and false and will one day be reduced to dust and instead of always thinking "man" (in terms of human race" will be there its only WAHEGURU that will save you in this dark age of Kalyug..........

I haven't heard those words in a long time. d_oh.gif Screw all the other bs on this site! This is what I want to read!

Guest singhnee2k7
nothing is permenant except WAHEGURU................the whole world is fake and false and will one day be reduced to dust and instead of always thinking "man" (in terms of human race" will be there its only WAHEGURU that will save you in this dark age of Kalyug..........

I haven't heard those words in a long time. d_oh.gif Screw all the other bs on this site! This is what I want to read!

Me too pray.gif

yeah i agree with that BUT......................is it me or are young sikhs becoming more and more reckless and fail to see the bigger picture anymore................hmmmmmmmmm................................i dont get why SOME sikh women dont have enough self respect and allow themselves to be treated this way.................who would want to be treated like this in the first place.............

veerjee i agree, i hate to say, being a "sterio typed" indian girl myself but sikh girls are becoming so dependent on the opposite sex for self re-assurence and gratification................

"no i cant live without him"

"Hes different"

"he realy loves me"

i cant recall how many times ive heard this from gals and its not realy love, it becomes this sick obession that can destroy everything including urself................guys use it to get wot they want, and girls use it to get wot they think they want.................

today if you havent got or had a boyfriend by the age of 14-15 its considered "uncool" :lol:

i remember when i was young and my dad telling me.................a womans self respect once gone can never be re-captured.......................how true that is.................its not just girls...............today "sikh" guuys just use gals for their own selfish lust and dicard them like unwanted chewing gum....................girls think this i love and the only way to "get a guy to love them" is by sleeping with them????? i swaer its so unbelieveable stupid that i cant believe its so common.................

GIRLS WAKE UP.........................nothing is permenant except WAHEGURU................the whole world is fake and false and will one day be reduced to dust and instead of always thinking "man" (in terms of human race" will be there its only WAHEGURU that will save you in this dark age of Kalyug..........

i feel saddened just writing this cos our generation is changing so much..................it almost makes me glad not to have any children bcos is this the world i want my daughter to be born into?

bhul chuck maafi

p.s: i realy very sorry if i offend anyone, it was not my intention, i just wanted to point some things that

ive seen and witnessed and needed to "rant" it out my system blush.gif

WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JEE KE FATEH

well said pehnj! wake up girls and smell the roses

• 4 months later...
A pregnant Muslim teenager was stabbed to death in her own bedroom in a ferocious and sustained attack by her Sikh love rival, a court was told today.

Dentistry student Harmohinder Kaur Sanghera knifed the wife of her secret lover in an act which was "borne of jealousy and desperation".

Sana Ali, 17, of Bury, Greater Manchester, received 42 separate wounds to her body, including one which penetrated deep into her abdomen. She was 11 weeks pregnant at the time of her death.

Mr Peter Wright QC, prosecuting, told Manchester Crown Court that Sanghera, 23, had been having an affair with Sana's husband Sair since July 2005.

The relationship continued despite the Alis' arranged marriage in December last year, although Mr Ali hid the fact from Sanghera for most of the time.

Mr Wright said whoever murdered Mrs Ali at her home in Throstle Grove had deliberately lifted her top while she lay on the bedroom floor and stabbed her in her abdomen.

"The deeply personal element points unhappily, and unequivocally, to the identity of the killer being the defendant," he said.

"You may conclude from the evidence that the defendant not only resented Sana Ali but resented that she was expecting the child of her husband."

He said the relationship between Mr Ali and Sanghera, of Monastery Drive, Solihull, ended when she killed her rival for his affections in May this year.

Mrs Ali lived in a large four-bedroom detached home on the outskirts of Bury with her husband and his parents following the arranged marriage.

Born in Pakistan, she was shy and reserved and did not go out very often.

From childhood she had been considered to marry her cousin who was also of the Shia Muslim faith.

The court was told Sanghera, a Birmingham University student in her final year of exams, had been in a relationship with Mr Ali for two years.

Mr Ali and the defendant, known as Mindy, met through a mutual friend in the summer of 2005 and soon after started a relationship, but concealed it from his parents.

Mr Wright said: "From the outset Sair Ali lived a lie. He did not tell the defendant he was engaged to be married. As the relationship became more serious Sair used religion as a pretence for a reason why it could not last."

Sanghera persisted though and soon began to change her habits to suit his religion. She was even prepared to convert to the Muslim faith and went to see a prominent Shia figure to explore the possibility of a mixed marriage.

Mr Ali made several attempts to end the relationship but his efforts were "half-hearted".

"The weakness of Sair Ali and the determination of Sanghera was a dangerous combination," Mr Wright said.

In December 2006 Mr Ali flew out to Pakistan for the marriage ceremony but lied to his lover that he was going to Saudi Arabia on a pilgrimage.

Sanghera became suspicious and Mr Ali told her he was engaged.

Mr Wright said he did not have the courage or decency then to tell her the truth that he was, in fact, married.

By this time, the Crown says, Sanghera was "infatuated" with Mr Ali and was "obsessive" in her pursuit of him.

Earlier this year she discovered he was married but sadly this did not deter her, the court heard.

Soon after, in March, Mr Ali told her his wife was pregnant but in a bid to keep the affair alive she said she was prepared to become his second wife.

He refused but eventually relented and the pair took part in a muta marriage ceremony, a temporary arrangement which allows a man and woman to live as husband and wife for a specified time.

In their case the time limit ran out on May 16 - five days after Mrs Ali was found stabbed to death.

On May 10 Sanghera told a friend she intended to end the relationship and was going to drive from her home in West Midlands to confess to Mrs Ali about their affair.

The Crown suggested she had other matters on her mind. She knew the victim's in-laws were abroad and she knew Mr Ali would be attending Friday prayers at his local mosque on May 11.

Sanghera went to the house armed with a kitchen knife for a visit that was not intended to be a social call, the jury of nine women and three men heard.

Later that afternoon, relatives of Mrs Ali found her blood-stained body in her bedroom.

When arrested, Sanghera told police Mrs Ali let her in through the back door because the front door was locked.

She said she told Mrs Ali she was an ex-girlfriend of her husband called Mariam and had sent a teddy bear to him. They went upstairs to the bedroom where she was shown the bear and they then chatted on the bed.

Sanghera said Mrs Ali was "alive and well, if not a little upset" when she left the house to drive home.

When Mr Ali found out that his wife had been brutally murdered he phoned Sanghera.

The court was told she did not mention calling on Mrs Ali and merely discussed flying out to Milan or Paris with him for a weekend away.

Mr Wright said the defendant was a highly intelligent woman who was forensically aware.

Her bare footprints were found on the work surface near the open kitchen window, suggesting that was the method she left the house. Sanghera said she had clambered up to the window when Mrs Ali asked for her help to close it.

Mr Wright said for the defendant to be not responsible, someone else had gained access and repeatedly stabbed her in a sustained and ferocious attack.

He said: "It is the Crown's case that this was no murder by a random psychopath who happened to pass after Sanghera left. This was borne of jealousy and desperation."

Sanghera denies murder.

The trial was adjourned to tomorrow.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...#39;/article.do

This is a whole sorry affair with the muslim lady and baby who faced the biggiest in-justice.

As for sangera i hope they throw away the key, but biggiest punishment will be from God.

In this sad situation the man inlvolved has his own actions to blame.

At the same time i have highlighted things which need to re-addressed. (below)

Quotes

"The relationship continued despite the Alis' arranged marriage in December last year, although Mr Ali hid the fact from Sanghera for most of the time." The conkibine situation

"Mr Ali and the defendant, known as Mindy, met through a mutual friend in the summer of 2005 and soon after started a relationship, but concealed it from his parents." GROOMING

"Sanghera persisted though and soon began to change her habits to suit his religion. She was even prepared to convert to the Muslim faith and went to see a prominent Shia figure to explore the possibility of a mixed marriage." Convertion

"Soon after, in March, Mr Ali told her his wife was pregnant but in a bid to keep the affair alive she said she was prepared to become his second wife." A classic case of increasing there numbers and decreasing ours.

Sikh student Harmohinder Sanghera ‘stabbed lover’s pregnant wife 42 times then asked him away for weekend’

Russell Jenkins

A Sikh woman stabbed her Muslim lover’s pregnant wife to death with a kitchen knife because she was carrying his baby, Manchester Crown Court was told yesterday.

Harmohinder Sanghera, 23, a dentistry student, allegedly inflicted more than 42 separate injuries on the teenager, described as shy and slight, and then lifted her victim’s top before sinking the blade into her stomach.

She left Sana Ali, 17, dying in the bedroom of her home in Bury, Greater Manchester, and coolly rang Mrs Ali’s husband, Sair, on her mobile phone to discuss the possibility of getting away to Milan or Paris for the weekend, according to the prosecution.

The jury was told that the three-some formed an “eternal triangle”, but one that crossed the religious and ethnic divides.

Miss Sanghera denies murder. Peter Wright, QC, for the prosecution, told the jury that Sair Ali had begun a two-year relationship with Miss Sanghera while she was a studying at the University of Birmingham. She was a Sikh while he was Muslim.

He did not tell her that he was considered by his family to be engaged to his cousin, Sana. He told Miss Sanghera it was because they were from different religions that they could never be together and his parents would never sanction the match.

The court was told that Miss Sanghera became so serious about the relationship that she sought advice from elders about becoming a Muslim, even changing her dress and dietary habits.

Mr Wright said: “Miss Sanghera was determined that the relationship should continue. The weakness of Sair Ali and the determination of the defendant was a dangerous combination. His efforts to break off were half-hearted.”

The jury was told that Mr Ali kept Miss Sanghera in the dark about his engagement when, in December 2006, he flew to Pakistan to marry his teenage bride. Mr Wright said that the jury could conclude that Mr Ali had behaved in a “most reprehensible manner”. In January Sana arrived from Pakistan to be with her husband.

Miss Sanghera discovered the truth about the marriage in February. “It is the Crown’s case she deeply resented Sana’s presence in this eternal triangle,” Mr Wright said.

On Friday, May 11, Miss Sanghera travelled north armed with a kitchen knife. Mr Wright said that Mrs Ali let her in through the back door. Mrs Ali was discovered lying dead in her bedroom. The bloodstained knife was found near by. She was 11 weeks pregnant at the time of her death.

Mr Wright told the court that Miss Sanghera stabbed her to death out of “jealousy and desperation”.

The trial, which is expected to last three weeks, continues today

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle2865962.ece

The title is misleading and distracts from the gravity of the crime and situation of some Punjabi girls who come from so called respectible Sikh families in our community who have very sick minds evidently.

1) For betraying their family, honour, religion to think its ok for them to be seduced by a non-Sikh guy and have a relationship with him

2) To go to such lengths as to kill an innocent pregnant pakistani muslim girl and her child because she is her lovers legal wife in law and in faith and is getting in the way of their so called twisted relationship.

I feel sorry for Harmohinder Kaur Sanghera's parents to bring such a flithy cheap girl into this world, to bring her up for 22years, to let her study at university and aspire to be a dentist...only to have their family name blackened and their honour destoryed by her actions.

Some very sick shameless punjabi girls around these days.

Sikh student Harmohinder Sanghera ‘stabbed lover’s pregnant wife 42 times then asked him away for weekend’

Russell Jenkins

A Sikh woman stabbed her Muslim lover’s pregnant wife to death with a kitchen knife because she was carrying his baby, Manchester Crown Court was told yesterday.

Harmohinder Sanghera, 23, a dentistry student, allegedly inflicted more than 42 separate injuries on the teenager, described as shy and slight, and then lifted her victim’s top before sinking the blade into her stomach.

She left Sana Ali, 17, dying in the bedroom of her home in Bury, Greater Manchester, and coolly rang Mrs Ali’s husband, Sair, on her mobile phone to discuss the possibility of getting away to Milan or Paris for the weekend, according to the prosecution.

The jury was told that the three-some formed an “eternal triangle”, but one that crossed the religious and ethnic divides.

Miss Sanghera denies murder. Peter Wright, QC, for the prosecution, told the jury that Sair Ali had begun a two-year relationship with Miss Sanghera while she was a studying at the University of Birmingham. She was a Sikh while he was Muslim.

He did not tell her that he was considered by his family to be engaged to his cousin, Sana. He told Miss Sanghera it was because they were from different religions that they could never be together and his parents would never sanction the match.

The court was told that Miss Sanghera became so serious about the relationship that she sought advice from elders about becoming a Muslim, even changing her dress and dietary habits.

Mr Wright said: “Miss Sanghera was determined that the relationship should continue. The weakness of Sair Ali and the determination of the defendant was a dangerous combination. His efforts to break off were half-hearted.”

The jury was told that Mr Ali kept Miss Sanghera in the dark about his engagement when, in December 2006, he flew to Pakistan to marry his teenage bride. Mr Wright said that the jury could conclude that Mr Ali had behaved in a “most reprehensible manner”. In January Sana arrived from Pakistan to be with her husband.

Miss Sanghera discovered the truth about the marriage in February. “It is the Crown’s case she deeply resented Sana’s presence in this eternal triangle,” Mr Wright said.

On Friday, May 11, Miss Sanghera travelled north armed with a kitchen knife. Mr Wright said that Mrs Ali let her in through the back door. Mrs Ali was discovered lying dead in her bedroom. The bloodstained knife was found near by. She was 11 weeks pregnant at the time of her death.

Mr Wright told the court that Miss Sanghera stabbed her to death out of “jealousy and desperation”.

The trial, which is expected to last three weeks, continues today.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle2865962.ece