Baanee-Banna/Miri-Piri

thanx

its real media file,

how to download.

veer i downloaded them alll......

what you need to do is rite click on the link and download it to ur PC..and OPEN THE .RAM FILE IN NOTEPAD or something...there u would find a link with .rm this is the downloadable media source.... :D )

wait i can help u out.....

http://216.67.229.220/~panthkha/BabaNihalS...NihalSingh_1.rm this is the nr. 1 file.....

now replace the BabaNihalSingh_1.rm with BabaNihalSingh_2.rm and so on....and download up to 10 files........ :D

hope not panthkhalsa.com wale singh hunt me down now....

Bhajeee.....

great Katha.... wubb.gif

Baba ji was from Taruna Dal isn't it....but panthkhalsa.com wale singh are perhaps AKJ Singhs...what about meat/jatka and some other issue....what does Taruna Dal Jathedar ji say about that.....any way i think it was GREAT...not like what the *fake* nihangs at shastarvidya.org or something, who do not respect AKJ singhs....

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

Since Deep Singh Veer ji has brought this into discussion, I feel it's very important that we realize who the real Nangs are. Be sure to listen to this file:

http://www.panthkhalsa.org/BabaNihalSinghJ...ihalSingh_7.ram

Just listen to how highly Baba Nihal Singh Ji is reffering to Bhai Fauja Singh Ji Shaheed and the Akhand Kirtani Jatha. Whereas the site <banned site filter activated> is full of misinformation about Panthik eliments.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh