Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Gurmukho stop chatting about it, do some seva, jaap naam, read bani or go to India and KILL HIM. He has done Nindia of our father GURU GOBIND SINGH JI Remember why we took amrit our life is now the panths, KILL HIM or sacrifice your head trying, if we can’t then recite gurbani do ardaasa for the people who are going to be blessed with this seva. Learn from the Purataan singhs and what they will do at this time.

GO TO THESE EVENTS THAT THE GURMUKHS ARE ORGANISING, THERE IS ONE TODAY AT INDIAN CONSULATE BIRMINGHAM STARTING AT 2.00 pm please attend but keep calm, peaceful protest please.

Stay under the banner of the KHALSA PANTH, fight for justice, faith and freedom.

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!

This is the time for EKTA!

jaikaar keeou dhharameeaa kaa paapee ko dda(n)dd dheeoue ||16||

He honors the righteous and punishes the sinners. ||16||

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the past 15 years they have lived with their heads down, they have lived under the boot of fear and repression. they have had no real chance of speaking up, they feared that the govt might kill them the same way they killed thousands of others. leaving khalisatan aside, think about it, your brother/son/father/uncle was tortured or murdered, your not going to forget that are you, its going to burn like a small fire within you. but as an individual you are 'helpless' what can one man do against a billion. BUT after years and years of seeing your faith ridiculed and made a mockery of, when you've seen your brothers and sisters cutting their hair and turning to drugs as a result of society and govt policy, when you see your surviving elders commiting suicide becauase of farmer debt ... and THEN you see a chance to finally make a stand!! finally to unite with your brothers and speak out, without fear, without worry, without care! its the straw that broke the camels back, one insult too many and the singhs patience has broken. for months now protests have been seen again bhaniarewala and ashutosh .. so this was building anyway! you have to see their mindset, this is more then just the dera papi, its about finally having your self respect restored. its about the khalsa turning around and saying, NO MORE! this is land of the 10 gurus, this is the land drenched in the blood of our martyrs, this is land made rich with the bhagti of our gursikhs, and on this land there is non who can mock the king of all kings, the greatest being to have stepped on this earth, ssahib sri guru gobind singh ji!!!

BOLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

S A T S R I A K A A L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardeep Singh, you are not alone in your thinking as I do agree with you but have remained non vocal on the issue as I really do not understand what the right outcome should be.

I don’t think anyone here disputes the actuality that Gurmeet Ram Rahim had purposely and intentionally attempted to cause offence to Sikh community in order to provoke a reaction. Whether it was to take the heat of the murder allegations or to boost his ranking in the anti Sikh circles, we may never find out. It looks like the majority on this forum see the reaction in Punjab as a positive reaction whilst the minority see at as adverse.

I have been thinking about our more recent history and looked at the assassination of nindaks like Nirankari Gurbachana and Darshan Das, their following still exists today, perhaps bigger than it was during the time those nindaks headed the groups. What throws me is what is the outcome we are driving to achieve? What is the end point of the protests in Punjab and now in other places? Is it to close down Sacha Sauda dera or promote the killing of the nindak or is it to show the world the Sikh reaction? We are now on a rolling snowball that can grow bigger and bigger, but the problem is I personally cannot make out whether that is good or bad!

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

I personally think if the sikhs deal with this saadh, i think other saadhs who do anti panthic parchaar against sikhi such as ashutush will think twice before doing it it. There could be a positive result from this.

Hardeep Singh, I don't think some people care about peace prevailing, I think they care about the flames getting higher and higher so that they can use this violence and unrest as an expression of their religion and politics!

Guru Fateh

Hardeep Singh, you are not alone in your thinking as I do agree with you but have remained non vocal on the issue as I really do not understand what the right outcome should be.

I don’t think anyone here disputes the actuality that Gurmeet Ram Rahim had purposely and intentionally attempted to cause offence to Sikh community in order to provoke a reaction. Whether it was to take the heat of the murder allegations or to boost his ranking in the anti Sikh circles, we may never find out. It looks like the majority on this forum see the reaction in Punjab as a positive reaction whilst the minority see at as adverse.

I have been thinking about our more recent history and looked at the assassination of nindaks like Nirankari Gurbachana and Darshan Das, their following still exists today, perhaps bigger than it was during the time those nindaks headed the groups. What throws me is what is the outcome we are driving to achieve? What is the end point of the protests in Punjab and now in other places? Is it to close down Sacha Sauda dera or promote the killing of the nindak or is it to show the world the Sikh reaction? We are now on a rolling snowball that can grow bigger and bigger, but the problem is I personally cannot make out whether that is good or bad!

Dont worry, I have been and have had mixed feelings until I saw the line, Waheguru Naam Jahaj heh, Charay So utray Phar, Joo shardha Koh Semdhay uparan tarn har! (hope i got the right, bhul chuk maaf)

Meaning if we sing the lords name with full faith we can achieve anything, take example of Baba Bandha Singh Bahadhur, he had so much power and won alot of battles, he even tried on the first introduction to His honliness Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj, try to over throw him off the manji, but was not able to do so because Maharaj ji had so much bakhti and spiritual power that no one else on the earth could match his abilities because the naam was soaked already in our Guru, even before he took the role of coming to earth i.e hemkunt.

Now can you imagine if we ALL as sikhs did Naam Simran with full faith, with true colours, imagine the fauj that will be created, no one would be able to over throw us at all, we wudnt need to do protests, we would only need to look at the enemies and overthrow them, no wonder Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, our beloved father won all the battles, not a single one lost, all to his supreme power through Bhakthi, we need Sikhs more or less like this and then we can face the enemy in any way shape or form!

And looking at the world as it is now, people diguised in proper sikhi clothing etc, who bark out loud havent an ounce of anything in them, yet they are ready to weild the sword. In Guru Sahibs time, all were told to learn Gurbani and do Simran. Look at Baba Deep Singh ji, so much shakthi, he put his head on one hand and fought, I mean thats a big WOW!

We need SIKHS like this and we have very few. No wonder we can realise Guru ji at all in this day and age, we are all full of ego, pride, wordly attachments etc.....we only want one thing Sikh Homeland on this very GOD earth, I personally would like a home purchased by naam in the true home where we all end up going.

Fateh