Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

just talked with my another friend .. actual singhs who were protesting were first beaten up by sacha sodda guys ... they brought tralis full of stones before hand and they had lathis prepared when roos march reached their they used stones first and then brutally beaten the singhs ....

and now they are demanding and protesting that whoes ever protested against the sacha sauda should be taken in custody and whole sikh jagat will seek maffi from them .... in bathinda they out number singhs at some places ... and at that specific places there is danger to life of singhs from them ... thats what local singhs are saying now !!!!

Dear friend jassa veer ji for details read my new TOPIC in sikh politics I HAVE GIVEN THE WHOLE DETAILS picture appeared in today SPOKESMAN it is most ojectionable i have defect in my sccanner other wise i could have posted it. I t is high time we should give them befitting reply they only know the language of AK47. they have openy challenged the khalsa it is high time we should use our DASVANDH for defence of our KHALSA. We keep on fighting on minor issuses on biggest threat we are so helpless . If i offend u in this letter BHUL CHUK MAUF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

CHARDI KALA TO THE SINGHS PROTESTIG AGAINST THESE DUSHTS!!!

WHEN THE PANTH IS FACING DIFFICULTIES LIKE THIS, WE NEED GURSIKHS LIKE BHAI FAUJA SINGH AND SANT JARNAIL SINGH!!!

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Today on 14-5-07 highly ojectionable picture of Ram RAhim singh administering fake Amrit by copying OUR GURU GOBIND SINGH JI came in newspapers that fake sant is head of Dera sacha sauda in SIRSA. Today in BATHINDA CITY its armed followers bashed up innocent sikhs by dragging them by their KESH armed men of dera have laid seige to city beating up sikhs. It is time that sikhs should unite and give befitting reply to anti-sikh forces . To my opinion these anti-sikh people only need to be dealt with force as they think no-one can do any harm to them as administration is on their side.Police was silent spectator to this whole episode. It is high time that sikhs should raise defence forces like its own navy, air force and land forces. If administration is helping create counter administration Badal group is silent most of the congress and badal group leaders are followers of this baba who is facing charges of rape and murder. By comparing with GURU JIand creating 7 stars on the pattern of nirankaris he has challenged the self respect of KHALSA and it is duty of sikhs to give not only him but also his followers befitting reply.As per recent reports followers of this crminal baba baba indulged in violence when a sikh deputation went to present memoremdum to DC BATHINDA.The president of SHIROMANI AKALI DAL INTERNATIONAL ATINDERPAL SINGH has sent a letter to AKAL TAKHT JATHEDAR DEMANDING INTERVENTION as some of the sikhs were passers by they were bashed and humilated because of their KAKARS.Another news item of beadabi of dastar of a sikh in DEHRADUN by a police official these incidents canot be seen in isolation these are part of sikh genocide which has started since 1947.I personaly appeal to all sikh jathebandis, all nihang singh groups to come on united front and give befitting reply to antisikh forces by these acts they have declared war on sikhs and gaddhars like badal , dhinsa should also be treated like enemies.

Today on 14-5-07 highly ojectionable picture of Ram RAhim singh administering fake Amrit by copying OUR GURU GOBIND SINGH JI came in newspapers that fake sant is head of Dera sacha sauda in SIRSA. Today in BATHINDA CITY its armed followers bashed up innocent sikhs by dragging them by their KESH armed men of dera have laid seige to city beating up sikhs. It is time that sikhs should unite and give befitting reply to anti-sikh forces . To my opinion these anti-sikh people only need to be dealt with force as they think no-one can do any harm to them as administration is on their side.Police was silent spectator to this whole episode. It is high time that sikhs should raise defence forces like its own navy, air force and land forces. If administration is helping create counter administration Badal group is silent most of the congress and badal group leaders are followers of this baba who is facing charges of rape and murder. By comparing with GURU JIand creating 7 stars on the pattern of nirankaris he has challenged the self respect of KHALSA and it is duty of sikhs to give not only him but also his followers befitting reply.As per recent reports followers of this crminal baba baba indulged in violence when a sikh deputation went to present memoremdum to DC BATHINDA.The president of SHIROMANI AKALI DAL INTERNATIONAL ATINDERPAL SINGH has sent a letter to AKAL TAKHT JATHEDAR DEMANDING INTERVENTION as some of the sikhs were passers by they were bashed and humilated because of their KAKARS.Another news item of beadabi of dastar of a sikh in DEHRADUN by a police official these incidents canot be seen in isolation these are part of sikh genocide which has started since 1947.I personaly appeal to all sikh jathebandis, all nihang singh groups to come on united front and give befitting reply to antisikh forces by these acts they have declared war on sikhs and gaddhars like badal , dhinsa should also be treated like enemies.

I couldn't of put it better,we are with our brothers in Panjab and are ready to provide what support we can from here,not only this we will add this incident too the many others,on June 3rd 2007 Central London,and i urge all other Sikhs living Outside Panjab ,to do the same at Freedom Rallys across the Globe,The dawn is quickly appraoching is for when the enemy will step up its violence on our Community,we need to stick together and give the relevant replies to any act of Violence of Sacrilege commited agianst the Sikh Faith within Neo Nazi India

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

If you go to Holla Mohalla at anandpur sahib, you see 1000's of nihang singhs. If you go to a rensbai's you also get a lot of singhs. Why don't these singhs join forces and fight the dusht?

If you go to Holla Mohalla at anandpur sahib, you see 1000's of nihang singhs. If you go to a rensbai's you also get a lot of singhs. Why don't these singhs join forces and fight the dusht?

fully agree.

trust me bro i can feel your frustration and anger in this regard.