Menstruation - Mature Topic

Guest kay-ay-yoo-arr 2k6

when a woman menstruates she does not know exactly when she is due and so to avoid embarrassing outcomes it is best for a woman to refrain partaking in duties where she is in charge of being a granthi or something. It's just common sense... there is no ritual or law against women having equal rights to do maharaja's sewa its just womens bodies are different so they need to take more care.

Here is an incident I recall while at college there was this muslim girl at class and she was on her periods you could see she was on because her white shalwaar turned a bit red...now say if she was a sikh lady and in gurdwara being maharaja sewa and this thing happened it would be more than embarrassing not only would the woman lose dignity but it could endanger the sanctity of maharajah ji. So women need to have some common sense and rational thought process when dealing about these issues.

Guest Pristine

Sorry, you still haven't pointed out how exactly it makes me unclean.

Also, I don't know if you have ever experienced one, but a period is notlike tap that gets switched on and flows like there is no tomorrow, its a slow process, not a gush of blood that comes out all at once. Most women have rough idea of when their period is expected and 'sort themselves out' in advance. At least every women I know has

^ my short answer is wen ur preparing to go rol go loo before hand.. :/ same cant be said in the situ of cycle. :/ this shud be an obv point.. no one shud tell guru G to wait... and defo jus cuz ppl gota go loo half way!.. sum ppl go loo half way n ask sum 1 else to 'cover' for them. >>BACHKE rehna!<< this aint the 'One' maryada.

secondly, no one can make sure an acident doesnt happen. its an accident cuz u dint no it was commin by definition.

3rdly, its not prohibited to do seva. its best to not to do the seva if ur on cycle. however, my personal take on it, is that, >if< u can make sure and totally certain that secretions will not fall out of ur body, and that u can concentrate at your normal level and not get distracted by these things, then no prob.. bt thas jus mee..

and jus for a 'heads up' re: good info, the eyes are the closestto the top of head. the lower u go, the less and less sucha each of the 9 doors are... this is for a reason too..

and i was going to write (and probably shud have wrote) that, yes, 5 singhs got up thas the simplest base reason, but there are more reasons than this.. bibya could hav gotton up just as easy.. letters were sent to all. men and women.. (hence pahul is for all) kids and women could hav gotton up just as easy. we all know the state of out kaum in the time of our gurus.. a joshi sama. ( a nice one :) ) this is off topic.. and most prob been discussed elsewhere in this forum.