Pindan Di Mehak...a dream about my pind

Deep Singh

Sat Shri Akal

Last night, i had a wicked dream....after meeting my Nankean-di-famly (from mom's side) in Batala (in Gurdaspur Dist.), me and my mammiji (wife of my mom's elder brother) went to Tarn Taran (in Amritsar Dist.) in a Punjab Roadways di Basss :D ) , to meet my Massiji (my mom's elder sister).....when we were travelling in the Buss, my mammiji suddenly starts talking to a women...God know who she was...at this moment I was almost sleeping, well atleast acting like i was asleep.... I heard my mammiji ask the elderly women..."Tusi Painji..kehre Pind ton ho...Kiddar Ja rahe Ohh" and as the sentence completed....the two old huge Bibian start talking about God knows what....and i just go like....."eh saddah Punjab" While, I, preety bored....just had one little look at the beautiful Pelian (farms)...and could see how the Sweet Wind draw the leafs back and forth...it was amazing!!!

at the same time a elderly Babaji, wearing White kurtah-pjama and white pindanwali Pagg (round)...stepped in from a buss-stop and sat behind behind me, with a another modern-looking Singh, perhaps from Amritsar City.....although they started the chat with the same ''tuse kehre pind.....''....and later they talked about the stupid Akali politics and Corruption i Delhi and Indo-Pak Wars treat....and so on.....

when i woke up.....i had felt the Mehak from Punjab.....just in this Bass seeing my mammiji and this Babaji and the pelian...i had seen my homeland.....Waheguru...this made me

start this topic: which Pind (or Shehar/Tasil) are you guys from or your family?

Well for me, my nankay are from Jalandar, Hoshiarpur, most of my family is still there, and my dad's pind is bodla (garna sahib), no-one lives there any more cuz all my dad's family is here or UK. But I always liked my nankay(never knew much about my dad's pind). I always love going back!!!!! :D )

When you feel the thandi hava, so refreshing, just makes you want to settle down there, and live your whole life just doing kheti, and bhagti. Wahegurooooooo!

THANKS SO MUCH man, for reminding me, I felt so goood. wubb.gif I hope the sangat remembers their pind, culture, heritage, alongside with Sikhi!!!

Bhul chuk maaf karnee!

Daas,

Daljeet Singh

reply:

hehe gettin gigly

deep singh ji wikkid dream eh, makes u wanna go visit, i do soo badly

ne ways

nanakaye are .......... originaly pakistan side, but moved and got huge jameen in patiya, ludihanna.

but my nanakaye are doin everything from soldiery, farming to buisness.

dadakaye.....beutifall story....

hausanpur is my pind

current plae of residence of my dadi ji is patiala.

ne ways......... my dada ji wuz a fauji, a nanaksaria by defualt then hehe...

who after the pasing of sant giani baba isher singh ji, became taksaali, after the inter feuding of the new"babaye' of nanaksaar. Also a fierce supporter of khalistan. (gotta bring that up). My father tells me stories from the 60s while my dada ji would serve,all the sikh faujis would get 2gether, and discuss khalistan, or then known as "SIKH HOMELAND".

I my self have only b'n once 2 punjab for 2weeks, and spent 2weeks in india rajastan at my massi's place.

i wish i could go back for ever to punjab hai hai :oo: