Question For Bibyan!

Guest _kaur_

Soft thin demin is the best. Best very hard to find.

Debenhams do stock them once in a while but they get sold out very quick. Tom Wolfe / Red Herring / John Rocha.

If anyone else knows where else they sell soft thin jeans then share the knowledge!

Sometimes you can see the lining of your kachera through your jeans, right before your knee. Some girls get all weird about that.

But it's just a line lol....there are WAY more important things to think about than a line...

:@ GurFateh

I don't know if this will be much use to you but it works for me; when you're pulling you're jeans or pants on, hold the bottom of your kachera (the bit around your thigh/knee) in place, and most the time it stays there and doesn't gather together causing it all to get crumpled up under your clothes and your jeans/pants should be fine!

Guest Papi
stop wearing tight jeans bibi

my jeans arent tight tight. there just fit. i was wondering what everyone does...cause it is a hastle sometimes :@

ya i know what "fitting" means rolleyes.gif thats why i said stop wearing tight jeans

Guest peacemaker

Why would anyone want to wear tight jeans, anyway? Don't they make you feel uncomfortable being all up on your legs and stuff? :@

I don't know if this will be much use to you but it works for me; when you're pulling you're jeans or pants on, hold the bottom of your kachera (the bit around your thigh/knee) in place, and most the time it stays there and doesn't gather together causing it all to get crumpled up under your clothes and your jeans/pants should be fine!

to the bhenji who started this topic: Your question is perfectly normal, and don't let the comments in this thread put you off in any way. What BiBi G suggested above should work for any type of jeans you choose to wear and it even works with dressier pants. I wear jeans that are 'just fit' as well and dress pants, loose sweat pants, baggy pants, everything, and trust me it works without compromising the length of your kachera, there may be a line there right above your knees, but if anyone says anyhting to you like 'hey you wearing long shorts under your jeans or something?' you reply proudly 'no that's my kachera, one of the 5 K's, and a gift from my beloved Guru Ji :@ ' and use that time to spread what Sikhi is about to those who aren't sure what its about .. and believe me...people always wanna learn ... try it :TH: