Question For Bibyan!

Guest _kaur_

Guest Guest
^^^^ uhhhhh i think he was joking bibi
Yeah, say the same thing to all the stupid singhs running to gurduara in their pajamas!

stupid singhs :umm: @ and whats wrong with pajame :@ ?

ummmmm i think she was joking too

we are allowed to arent we?

or is this a privelidge reserved for singhs

• 3 years later...

hahaha some of you people are just sooo funny :). Why should girls dress modest may i ask? and not guys? what is the difference?. I hate the fact that guys think they can turn up to gurdwara wearing jeans (which they cant even matha tekh in), and then have the nerve to say girls should dress modest, meaning all their body covered from head to toe, loose and baggy clothing. So its alright for you is it? and bibia like tarrandeep kaur, and the other gupt bibia saying why wear jeans for, tight jeans.. I mean the bibi is just asking a simple question and even said that she doesnt wear skin tight jeans, just fitted. Dont you all wear jeans, doesnt everyone in society today wear jeans (well most) ? alot of jeans and trousers for boys and girls are fitted, unless you get ten times the size. why should girls walk around to work, college, university, school in suits/bana or joggers :S, and guys walk around in jeans and fitted t-shirts. Those of you who are suggesting bana, do you wear bana? yes wearing see through, extremely tight, sleeve less tops attract attention and shouldnt be worn, but jeans, come onn? Suits, and bana pyjamia are even tighter, have you ever thought about that?

Im sorry, i am just really irritated with how people are reacting. Its not like the bibis talking about skirts or tights, shes talking about JEANS for gods sake, get a grip people!

and for the original poster, I would say alot of bibia just pull up their kashera a bit when wearing any type of trousers, jeans or formal smart trousers, just lift your kashera a little, so the lines not visible, but then again some people are okay with kashera line being shown. Personal opinion i suppose :)

Talk about resurrecting an old topic... but anyway. I'm a Singh and at first I used to wear what I thought was normal kasherey. I like wearing longer length kacherey but had same problem in that the open loose leg on them would mean it was a little awkward when wearing trousers/jeans.

However, then I saw the breakey waley kacherey as they are known as which have a V shape on the bottom. They are little tighter at the bottom and actually get tight when you sit cross legged (takes a little getting used to) hence often called breakey waley as breakey lag jandeya. I find them much more comfortable, think its a lot better they how actually close at the bottom rather than stay loose and open and they are also a lot easier when wearing trousers/jeans etc.

Maybe try them...