Need Genuine Helpful Advice

Guest Amandeep Kaur

I LOVE SWINDON!!

JUST COME AND SEE SHALL SEE FOR YOURSELF, FORGET PEOPLE WHO CLAIM OR ACCUSE THIS PLACE AS ONCE YOU ATTEND YOUR'LL KNOW YOURSELF WHAT THEY ARE REALLY TRYING TO PROMOTE >>> THE PATH TO WAHEGURU IN ACCORDING TO GURU GRANTH SAHIB!

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest J Singh

gurfateh, lets address the issues presented here:

Ok, so today I went to Swindon and saw with my own eyes that all rumours I have heard are 100% true. This place has mahraj's parkash but does not feel like a gurdwara but more like a cult.

^^why did it feel like a cult? because the sangat have been together for 3+ years and we all know each other and treat other each as family?

In the sangat there are many people some lying down on the floor with their feet facing towards mahraj making groaning sounds and crying etc. The prgrammes basically consists of katha and saas girass simran. At first everything seems fine (although I did think it was a bit strange for ppl to be lying down in the gurdwara)

^^ ppl lying down on the floor have gone into sehaj/sunn there bodies are dead but there minds are awake. bhai ajit singh did explain this openly but you failed to include this in your analysis.

Then some ppl start going crazy and I don't mean like in josh or anand, they literally look like they are having a epileptic fit.

^^ No, we aren't going crazy we are passing through the tats (elements) of the body causing shaking, we do not feel any pain infact we feel anand but when we are being broken it causes us to cry as the shabad is taking us home but we are being stopped. I am stressing the 'we' because i speak from practical experience. oh and believe me it can take alot more then 3 singhs to break the shabad.

After the simran the katha began this basically consisted of Ajit Singh saying that to open ur dasam duaar is very easy and all you need is the right jugti.

^^

jugtis are only given to those who do the practical.

Basically these ppl are brainwashed by him. Although he cunningly doesn't call himself a baba, he is as bad as the worst pakhandis out there. He makes the sangat believe that brahmgian is just around the corner and the way to reach it is by coming to the programmes and getting the jugti from him.

I can totally understand why sangat are so hooked they go there with the hope of getting naam.

^^ naam is only given by the satguru not by bhai ajit singh, this was explained in the diwan 'bin nami mukt na bhavi koi bin

satgur ko naam na pai' I fail to see how he is a pakandi or baba? did he ask for money? were ppl touching his feet?? Please explain the baba aspect.

they totally ignore the fits, they ignore the ppl that are lying on the floor with their feet facing towards maharaj v.disrespectful imho (I think these ppl are suppossed to have reached some high avastha and are in total anand hence the lying down in bliss LOL.gif ) Also they leave these ppl lying down through the ardas?! If they can't even get this sort of basic maryada right how can they even dream of brahmgian?

^^ again, those that have died through the shabad and gone to the dasam dwaar or at least the 5th taat are trying to smaah, this was explained in the akath katha on how to pass the 5 tats, this stops after a short while, shame, and you get even more anand as you start to leave this body - again from practical no just hear say.

Why didnt you confront bhai ajit singh of these issues like you said you would? He openly said has anyone got any questions.

I can tell you from practical experience that me and my friends have been going for nearly 2 years...and since we have been going we have started drinking amrit, passed thru the 5 tats, my granddad has been going to 6months and he has shabads and amrit rass...i could go on but ive addressed every point here, this singh doesn't know what is happening, he doesnt knw the anand we experience when we experiencing the shaking/fits. Why don't you come again and address your questions to bhai ajit singh and he will be happy to answer them openly in the sangat.

you claim to be part of the khalsa panth yet you havent even gone into his desh.

So this means any random person can drink amrit provided they attend every sunday at the prabh milne ka chao gurudwara and listen to bhai Ajit singh ji. I cannot belive for 1 second, cause I saw with my own eyes ppl who drink on a daily basis and are involved in wrong types of practices, not even kesadhari sikhs let alone amrit dharis, shaking during the simran or rather drinking amrit and connecting to the shabad, as you would say. So why go thru all the hassle of taking amrit from the panj pyaras and reading nitnem saheb , rehraas saheb , etc. on a daily basis or spend time with the satsangat or do seva. Are all these people who do this wasting their time? It is ridiculous, I don't know what bhai ajit singh is doing and what is he trying to prove but I found it very disturbing and weard.

You feel safe and secure when you are in the gurudwara, but here it was strange and frightening. You feel happy and contended when you come out of the gurudwara after listening to gurbani but here it was uneasy feeling and heavy heartedness.

Name one gurudwara where ppl are stopped to go out or to the toilets. Take pictures or use cameras to film any programme(kirtan etc.) but here you were denied of all this and your freedom. If this is for the better why is it so hidden? Why sikh guards roam around the hall during katha and simran checking on the sangat?

Freedom is the first thing we learn as a sikh as said 'pritham bhagauti simar ke guru nanak laee dhiyae' which says first remember the sword , which represents our freedom.

Don't ask any questions from bhai ajit singh cause he is going to convince you with the answers,as it would not be the first time anybody asked him this and the answers are tried and tested already to shut one up. Guru granth saheb ji can answer all our questions and bless us with amrit or naam, and no human has the power to provide it by any means.

No one has the power to let you drink the amrit and break the connection to the shabad on their wish except waheguru itself. To my knowledge Bhai Ajit singh is no different to the other babas around punjab with a dera.

A person who cannot say a clean shabad from Jaap saheb ji and Japji saheb ji, which we must read every morning as a sikh, assuming that he has been an amritdhari sikh for a long time now, How one can believe he will make anybody drink 'Amrit Ras'. BIG WORD.

PPl who are experiencing these fits, I hope they keep well and may waheguru help them. Just One last thing, Waheguru will not shake you when you recite its name, it will instead calm you and give you peace, not tears.

To "J Singh"

This is the funniest post I ever seen. To say that don't ask him questions because he will give you the answers is just hilarious! That’s just funny, you must of been a failure at school (as your grammar shows it), just sitting there and not knowing what your teacher was going on about because you didn’t want to ask because you will get the answers.

Just because you don't experience these things doesn’t mean they don't exist. That’s the thing with people like you, you question gurbani which in turn leads to the question that you obviously don't pay attention when you are reading gurbani. It’s real easy to condemn, which I thought wasn't a habit of a Sikh but you sure do set an example of how a munmukh lives their life, Congratulations.

Bhai Sahib never once himself said he gives all this amrit raas out, he specifically states you need to go to the panj pyaar but these panj pyaar being those that are outlined in gurbani. How can you send someone in front of them if they don’t take the responsibilities seriously enough and don't appreciate what amrit is, for you it may be a joke but it isn't. You don't walk into an exam unprepared now do you, takes time and effort, and you need to prepare yourself, which in turn you will appreciate more once you achieve it.

Another thing, don't lie about how your not allowed to go toilets, that’s just sad. The sewadars are there for the sangat, which if you don't know because there is limited space, the sewadar just direct you where to sit so no one gets disturbed and also because when an elder or someone gets up after sitting so long they can assist them. You can use your freedom to go out when you want as people like you have different intentions to those who attend. Obviously you don't realise this because you rather twist and make up stories which again is a habit of a munmukh.

Mobile phones are turned off so it does not distract others and recordings are available after the diwan, they don't stop you because they actually give you recordings. What you forget is that this gurdwara promotes what gurbani states whereas your used to going to the usual gurdwara of gossiping and to the attachment of the materialistic world. Discipline is essential, which has long been forgotten.

You go on about Freedom of speech but what you forget is use that freedom when its true. Bhai Ajit Singh claims no title, all he does is preach what people forget which is taught by us by Guru Granth Sahib. He doesn't take no money and has a full time job with a family to support and devotes his time to the Sikh faith.

Instead of being a coward and making up this stories why don't you either approach Bhai Ajit singh or anyone in the sangat with the questions or if you think you can help people change their life for the better than please start so we can be enlightened.

Not trying to be rude or insult you in anyway just stating the facts to what they are so people who read this are not pushed away from sangat because of your lies and deceit. Give others a chance to change their lives for the good so they don't gain the same habits as yourself.

Feel free to visit the pmkc.co.uk website which shows how diwans here and in moga are not a joke, many diwans have taken place at Singh Saba Havelock Road, Park Avenue, Kings Street, Kingston, Leeds and across Europe & UK. Also mentioning thousands of Sikhs going to Amritsar in India just recently with no problems at all, with the approval of Akal Takt. Look on the website and your accusations will be squashed so your just wasting your time trying to pick at something which isn’t.

All the Best xx

WJKK WJKF

FAO : J Singh

AMimRqu sdw vrsdw bUJin bUJxhwr ]

a(n)mrith sadhaa varasadhaa boojhan boojhanehaar

You say u read gurbani i have simply taken a pangtee from guru granth shaib jee page: 1281.

How can you say that people cannot drink amrit if gurbani says amrit sadhaa varasadhaa! but only those who really have pyaar and devote time to recite gods name can drink amrit day and nite (boojhan boojhanehaar).

Also gurbani clearly states god is in everyone so why are you discriminating clean shaven people! So clearly that means you read gurbani but it has no effect on you as you dont have atal porsaa (100% faith) on guru jee.

Take a step back i would recommend and go with an open mind and zero your knowledge (for example if there is coke in a glass and you want to put water instead you will have to empty it and then refill it). Sikhi is practical! try it and you may enlighten others about gurus jees message.

Also waheguru is not an it! please respect gods name! as i would not call you it but bhai sahib or singh jee!

WJKKWJKF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a Sikh youth living in a western society I have two question that I am unclear about. I have done some research regarding the consumption of alochol and having boyfriend/girl. I still wasn't able to get a clear answer. Therefore, I was wondering if drinking alochol a sin within our religion? and having a boyfriend/girlfriend also a sin?

As a Sikh youth living in a western society I have two question that I am unclear about. I have done some research regarding the consumption of alochol and having boyfriend/girl. I still wasn't able to get a clear answer. Therefore, I was wondering if drinking alochol a sin within our religion? and having a boyfriend/girlfriend also a sin?

yes drinking alchol is sin because, this distrubs our mental state, as we will not be able to know what we are doing after drinking alchol. so nasha, drugs are really not in sikhi. having boyfriend and girlfriend is also not in sikhi because this comes under kam. as u probably have heard kam , krodh, lobh, mobh and hankar. Untill we get married we should not have any grilfriend or boyfriend. I hope this has answered ur question

wjkk, wjkf

I have being reading this topic about bhai ajit singh ji. All i wanna say is please stop gossiping. Just by siting next to the computer and typing on online is not gonna take u anywhere. If u r really not agree with him, then u either talk to Bhai Ajit singh personally. He will be happy to talk to you. If u still not happy with him then, keep ur thoughts to ur self. I have being attending swindon for very long time. I had many questions, all my questions are answered is approprite manner. all these rules that are set in prabh milan ka chao, is to prevent other sanagt geting distracted and to take the full advantge of the simran as well as enjoying it. It is not set to prevent ur freedom. We all sangat attended the diwan to learn something as we consider it is our school. Please do stop this topic. I am really gratefull to the mebers of sikh sangat, who are trying to tell people what is the truth....and explaining more in details about the rules and akhath katha in diwan so thanks