Need Genuine Helpful Advice

Guest Amandeep Kaur

Guest listener

I think it sounds pretty good what Bhai Ajit singh is doing...especially if it involves getting sangat to do simran...i.e. practice to walk the line of sikhi...practically not just talk about it,

but we must all remember that above any technique that anyone can teach us...we have our eternal source the Siri Guru Granth Sahib as our guide.....someone can show you the path-make it easier to understand ....but we must walk it ourselves... remeber people our channels..we can't take everything they say as gospel...we must learn to walk the path itself....without the intention to reach a certain level(avastha)...but purely for the unconditional love for the Guru.

The sangat must beaware that any Baba is not above our beloved Guru..and should not encourage any person, baba or otherwise astray with flattery...hankar is the worst of the 5 chor.

Please be conscious

Peace

my advice, don't get married unless you're sure. even if you feel pressure, you must dig in your heels and stand firm. but before you say no, you should check out the various things that you seem to disagree on with your (possible) future spouse.

• 1 month later...
Guest _Jathedar_
to go or not to go. that is the ultimate question.

to those who attend...what happened to the Panj Pyaareh giving naam drirh at amrit sanchaars??

how comes he's giving out a technique, isnt that the duty of the panj and the panj only???

and also

3 people who i spoke to (who attend these programs) openly talk about their avasthaa and how much simran they do, and how so and so is at shabad surat stage etc etc

shouldnt this kind of stuff be kept GUPT?!?!

the thing that i don't understand is that everything is goin in line with guru granth sahib...so therefore no one should be questioning anything...theres nuffin being given out! it's all written in gurbani and therefore is correct... can u define the duty of the panj then? cause i don't think u do, therefore u don't read gurbani properly.

secondly theres nuffing wrong with talking about someones avasthaa...tell me where it says in gurbani that u shouldn't tell anyone.. maybe thats where everything is goin wrong as people are keeping stuff inside and letting other people suffer. if u have the knowledge then share it, if u can help someone then wouldn't u? plus it inspires others to commit to do simran!

***MOD REMOVED: DO NOT POST PHONE NUMBERS/EMAILS***

to go or not to go. that is the ultimate question.

to those who attend...what happened to the Panj Pyaareh giving naam drirh at amrit sanchaars??

how comes he's giving out a technique, isnt that the duty of the panj and the panj only???

and also

3 people who i spoke to (who attend these programs) openly talk about their avasthaa and how much simran they do, and how so and so is at shabad surat stage etc etc

shouldnt this kind of stuff be kept GUPT?!?!

the thing that i don't understand is that everything is goin in line with guru granth sahib...so therefore no one should be questioning anything...theres nuffin being given out! it's all written in gurbani and therefore is correct... can u define the duty of the panj then? cause i don't think u do, therefore u don't read gurbani properly.

secondly theres nuffing wrong with talking about someones avasthaa...tell me where it says in gurbani that u shouldn't tell anyone.. maybe thats where everything is goin wrong as people are keeping stuff inside and letting other people suffer. if u have the knowledge then share it, if u can help someone then wouldn't u? plus it inspires others to commit to do simran!

***MOD REMOVED: DO NOT POST PHONE NUMBERS/EMAILS***

Dear Jathedar ji......don't be angry....breathe in .................and out ..............slowly......sorry <_<

ok i'm no teacher....no kind of voodoo magic man....i don't have no fancy techniques to offer...but i would like to share this......

1. Gurbani is good...my Guru is beant....and the SGGS is an ocean of knowledge

2. Waheguru preetam is a fountain of love...i fall in love at my beloved Guru Ji's feet....how can you teach somone to fall in love....??

3. Techniques are useful...like a manual..they may give guidance/focus/beginning but what then...there must be more than what someone can teach you...maybe one should realise what we have already (SGGSJ)

4. Sharing avasthaa....well is it neccessary??....don't you know a person's avasthaa from being in the same room as them....how many times do you feel good/bad/neutral vibes froma person...let your soul/the Guru inside you talk without words......Ahankar is the best of Kalyugs servants...be careful

5. Helping others is good....sharing knowledge is good...take away what you need...and leave behind what you don't.....get benefit....be inspired to do simran....but don't be led blindly

6.Hot headed arguments don't get progress

i think your abit confused as to what gurbani says...gurbani says ur guru should be able to : so gur karo jo sach dhrira akath kathai shabad milae [give u darshan of sach, tell u the akath kathni, and attach you to the naad] and your level should be sant paad. gurbani also says ram ram sabh ko kahi raam kaan mehi ped.

Also the question i am posing, why should this kind of thing be kept gupt? gurbani tells u a to z of all spiritual stages, hurdles and how to over come them. each thing the bhagats experienced are told within gurbani and these things in turn help us progress spiritually. If they kept them gupt them no1 will be able to pass this bhav sagar. Oh and trust me, you cant keep early stage of shabad surat gupt.

also do you know where the gurus charan [feet] become pargat?..do u even knw wot the gurus charan are?

you are correct in saying we have sggs, but you dont knw the jugti of passing this bhav sagar, where to sit in sunn and listen to the satgurus shabad or how to drink amrit..or how to do rom rom simran so that when u hear the shabad it doesnt make u go mad. these are the things taught practically by our guru but have been forgotten over time and our minds have gone to sleep in the trigun...we are lucky there are those gurmukhs that are now giving this akath gyan and helping other gets to sant paad, sadhu paad, bhagat paad, brahamgyan paad and gurmukh paad.

• 2 weeks later...

So what does ajit singh of swindon teach, maybe we should have a thread just for him, the internet is a great medium to inform many ppl very quickly. could you please enlighten

you are correct in saying we have sggs, but you dont knw the jugti of passing this bhav sagar, where to sit in sunn and listen to the satgurus shabad or how to drink amrit..or how to do rom rom simran so that when u hear the shabad it doesnt make u go mad. these are the things taught practically by our guru but have been forgotten over time and our minds have gone to sleep in the trigun...we are lucky there are those gurmukhs that are now giving this akath gyan and helping other gets to sant paad, sadhu paad, bhagat paad, brahamgyan paad and gurmukh paad.

Satguru Nanak Dev Ji did not preach Jog Matt as you are stating above. Guru Ji only did the KIRTAN of almighty Waheguru. And described himself as the "DHADHI" (singer) in the court of God. Once we get Brahm Gyaan and Turiyavastha (by reading Gurbani) that is beyond all other paads.

This is from the Katha of Gyani Maskeen Ji.

to guess:

there is no need to start a new thread. from attending the sangat at swindon i myself have learnt..our mool, where we are from, how this trigun was made, how this earth was made, who stays in saachkhand, this game that vaheguru has created..what are the precious jewels we are given when we are sent to this earth, how to spend those precious jewels correctly, our internal pravaar and finally how to let go of this dhaat rasta and join the liv rasta so that with the guru shabads i can swim across this bhav sagar. this is from jap ji sahib bani alone.

to _guest_

firstly jog means to join...guru granth sahib jis bani joins us to vaheguru. If you are referring to the yogis who would take there breathes up to the 10sm dwaar yes you are correct guru nanak dev jis bhagti is different. the guru teaches us how to get past this trigun, get to sant then sadhu then bhagt then brahamgyani and as per gurbani the highest stage, gurmukh as a gurmukh. just by reading bani you cant meet god, everything is done thur a jugti:

ram ram sabh ko kehi ram khan mehi phed.

at the end of the day in this desh you cant get mukt: trigun saaba dhaat hai par par kari vichaar mukt kiv nah hovi ni paein mauk dwaar.

and bin naami mukt naah bhavi koei bin satgur kau naam na paei prabh assi banat banai hai.

finally to guess: yes the internet is a great medium and thats why there is a website www.simran.info setup and the akath gyaan is given by bhai sewa singh tarmala.

Also you may go up to bhai ajit singh and ask him any question you wish and he will answer infront of all the sangat but only on naam and gurbani.