"guru Khalsa Ji Ke Bol Baale"

Freed

I think the rifles are licenced possibly through Congress ministers, Nihangs have probably taken a vow never to point them towards the enemies of the Panth and they are only for decorative use!

khalse panth di chardikalla dekh ke sarr na rees karr ....

where are the mods now ???? PKJ is here again with their same old lame habit of pointing fingers .... get a life dude ....

Relax dude, since when was expressing an opinion a crime? grin.gif

Here's a comment just to keep you happy

Nihangs are the best fighters in the world and have fought for the Panth in every morcha since they were created in 1699. Akali Baba Farladhari Nihang Baba Santa Singh Ji Khalsa Jathedar of 96 crore Akali Nihang Buddha Dal has been at the forefront of the struggle to gain justice for the 1984 genocide as well as punish the guilty police officials who killed innocent Sikh youth during the period 1984-95 d_oh.gif

Hun Ta Khush hoja Bablu LOL.gif

Please don't ruin a wonderful thread veero :umm:

I think the rifles are licenced possibly through Congress ministers, Nihangs have probably taken a vow never to point them towards the enemies of the Panth and they are only for decorative use!

No they are not licensed through congress ministers. Anyone can get firearm license, they have to meet certain conditions.

Narinder veer some people do carry guns with them in India. All they have to do is carry a license for the gun.

Relax dude, since when was expressing an opinion a crime? grin.gif

Here's a comment just to keep you happy

Nihangs are the best fighters in the world and have fought for the Panth in every morcha since they were created in 1699. Akali Baba Farladhari Nihang Baba Santa Singh Ji Khalsa Jathedar of 96 crore Akali Nihang Buddha Dal has been at the forefront of the struggle to gain justice for the 1984 genocide as well as punish the guilty police officials who killed innocent Sikh youth during the period 1984-95 d_oh.gif

Hun Ta Khush hoja Bablu LOL.gif

lol i was wondering and waiting for u to come up with some translations of gurubani tuuks from adi shri guru granth sahib to prove that these guns are licenced through political parties .... :nihungsmile: ... and plz come in pm if u want to go on this or make a new thread but dont just ruin it ....

hope u keep ur frustration aside and let this thread go in a right way

akaaal

yep and next time think for a second before comparing nihangs with rss and shivsena .... hope u get it ....

Jassa you're posts are getting more and more bizarre LOL.gif

Thanks for the entertainment buddy.

if it will make u feel com-for-table and lessens ur frustration .... then entertaining u is my duty .... and ur welcome rolleyes.gif

4218039673eh1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pictures

GurFateh

Ranjit Singh 'Freed'

Gurfateh ji,

Thank you friend for sharing such ones..

But by the time i read the thread through, I nearly forgot all about how the thread began ..

hey all, let us keep the spirit of each thread going and not waste our words battling each other..

Bhul chuk maaf karni ji!