Rdb Crew Coming Out With Vasakhi Album?

Guest Bass Singh

there is Muslim singing dhamic songs on this album.....anybody heard of Manak-E?......do people think this is also bad?......

if u cant figure that out for urself then u a (wateva u wanna put in this place). course there nufin wrong wiv muslims singing dharmic songs. there nufin wrong wiv the songs in general as far as im concerned, although im limited to only hearing the small parts theve realised. the prob wiv the tunes is they using sikhi to make money and thats it. these ppl dont care bou doin parchar man, in my opinion they have made the beat clubish beats perposely so that they sell. bare idiots will buy a tune to shake there @ss to. this leaves the door open for these to be played in the club as far as im concerned. RDB better not blast these tunes in clubs man cus they will be sori.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is Muslim singing dhamic songs on this album.....anybody heard of Manak-E?......do people think this is also bad?......

if u cant figure that out for urself then u a (wateva u wanna put in this place). course there nufin wrong wiv muslims singing dharmic songs. there nufin wrong wiv the songs in general as far as im concerned, although im limited to only hearing the small parts theve realised. the prob wiv the tunes is they using sikhi to make money and thats it. these ppl dont care bou doin parchar man, in my opinion they have made the beat clubish beats perposely so that they sell. bare idiots will buy a tune to shake there @ss to. this leaves the door open for these to be played in the club as far as im concerned. RDB better not blast these tunes in clubs man cus they will be sori.

hehehe :umm:

sorry about that....i should of answered my own question first......my bad....i don't mind Manak-E singing on the album, I think it shows respect (how Manak show respect).......as for the rest of the stuff you said......I agree with you on that.......the people making the album should follow what they are preaching out......its probably about the money.....I think there are a couple of Singhs on the album though.....from Canada.....could be wrong though...

Did anybody read the press release? It on the site (link on the bottom)

Here's a quote:

“We wanted to present this project in such a way that both the elder and younger, 1st

2nd and 3rd generations from across the world would find this album both lyrically and

musically appealing. Even if only one person learns one thing from it, we will honestly

feel like our efforts have been fulfilled.” Kuly from RDB

Here's a quote:

“We wanted to present this project in such a way that both the elder and younger, 1st

2nd and 3rd generations from across the world would find this album both lyrically and

musically appealing. Even if only one person learns one thing from it, we will honestly

im starting to sound as if im hating on em, lol, but seriously man, wat they hav stated there is a side affect if u kno wat i mean. wud they be doing it for the reason stated above, putting the same kind of finances in to produce the tunes if they wernt gna get none of the profit from it? i doubt it man. im not hating the tunes man, they all good and will benefit those who listen to em. im jus annoyed cus they simply using sikhi to make money and i doubt hey wud care if the tunes wer played in clubs.

vjkk vjkf ..

what is da point of doin paachar if u ent even da khalsa?

no point sayin do dis n dat n bring out tunes if u ent da khalsa

u ment to da rep da sikhi by wearin a bana n hav ur bani aswel as ur shastar

'Jherah mera sikh houga oh shasthardhari t'he Kehsadhari houga Phir mere darshan kar sakh dha'--Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji

also i like to point out its bhangra tuneing n more of a dance trak and they ent givin no money to chairty either ...

its jus another stunt to get them money

ive seen them in videos wiv wowmen who r weraing cloths wat ent even ritee.... n da nex min day givin pachaar of sikhi? lol

com on is dis wat sikhi has com to.?

people need to reliase that if u wanan rep sikhi n do paachar 1st fix ur self up then go out n do paachar

bhul chuk maaf

Spot on.

Parchar needs to be done in the right way. this isnt one of them

Here's a quote:

im starting to sound as if im hating on em, lol, but seriously man, wat they hav stated there is a side affect if u kno wat i mean. wud they be doing it for the reason stated above, putting the same kind of finances in to produce the tunes if they wernt gna get none of the profit from it? i doubt it man. im not hating the tunes man, they all good and will benefit those who listen to em. im jus annoyed cus they simply using sikhi to make money and i doubt hey wud care if the tunes wer played in clubs.

i am just saying they might be trying to kill two birds with one stone (metaphorically)........sending a positive message (the album) to get the youth to understand their history, so their image "looks better" (perception is reality)......while raking in the cash (money, money, money, they need the Maya) from sales........then their gonna hit the clubs.......and have some drinks.......

or maybe they might donate it......only time will tell.....

well u know sumfing ppl me and the nwo were doing doing some research and came across this video by rdb crew

if u go to 1.30 in dis stupid vid u can find dat dis rdb crew are just into maya, clubbing, women dressed wrongly, drinking etc..

hogans think who r they to promote the khalsa & amrit since they are doing all the stuff khalsa does not do!!!!!!!!

i fink a guy called jazzy b dun the samething, making desi music wit girls, drinking, money and going into clubs wit a big khanda chain shouting jakiara etc

they making dharmic albums on the side saying i promoting sikhi