Rdb Crew Coming Out With Vasakhi Album?

Guest Bass Singh

Guest Bass Singh

What is sangats views on this album?

http://www.threerecords.com/main2.htm

To me the album is wicked parchar may bring people in to sikhi, however as this is parchar and your telling people stuff shouldnt u practice what you preach?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oupadhaes karae kar lok dhrirraavai ||

You preach to others to have faith,

apanaa kehiaa aap n kamaavai ||1||

but you do not practice what you preach. ||1||

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They didnt have anything saying something like "Please refrain from playing in clubs" and track 4 iss wayyy tooo Bhangra-ish I can soo easily see people dancing to that in Clubs...I mean every year there seems to be drunk idiots shouting out Jaikaray in clubs....I dunno, some of thier tracks worry me! :umm:

wjkk wjkf

tunes are inspiring, lets hope they do inspire those who l;isten to them. this aint real parchar tho, wat are they doing wiv the profits? do they intend to giv the money to charity? nah man of course not. typical sikhs man, using sikhi to make money. why u think all the tunes sound so bhgangra- ish? bhangra sells man and i can see sum of these tunes being played in a club. lets hope these tunes do inspire tho. i dont give rdb any credit tho, mans jus usings sikhi to make money.

Maybe I’m an old party pooper, but I have never been a big fan of the dance track samples of dharmic geets. I still struggle to disassociate the drinking, smoking and pulling of the club scene from the dharmic vars. Sikhi in my view does not need promotion on the club dance floor, Maharaj has given us more suitable platforms.

To me the album is wicked parchar may bring people in to sikhi, however as this is parchar and your telling people stuff shouldnt u practice what you preach?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arent most of the people behind the Immortal Productions albums also moneh or dhari cut singhs?

Arent most of the people behind the Immortal Productions albums also moneh or dhari cut singhs?

thats true wiv a few ov em, the fact remains tho that immortal productions give part ov the profits to charity. part of there goal is to do parchar and raise money for seva. rdb jus tryin to make cash as far as i can see. correct me tho if im wrong.