I am Gursimar Singh, and I know some of think I am mindless because I am jus 11. But no, I went to a Sikh camp for 2 weeks in the summer. But I wish it was longer. A lot of kids my age think the same way as me but youare older, if you want me of Sikh Sangat, I understand completely.

:D ) ; :D

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest SikhForLife

why not bro.. lol

remember we were 11 once too

it'll be great if u share your views on this forum.. we need much more diversity on this form and ur views will be welcome here.. the whole point is to empower the youth .. infact get more kids (around ur age) involved in this forum

B)

Guest mehtab

hey kid :oo:

what u doing on the internet ohmy.gif

nah just kidding rolleyes.gif

u are our future, and yes we need that u and others like u should grow up to be strong and tough Singhs/Singhnees wubb.gifwubb.gifwubb.gif

all the best and welcome to Sikh sangat ; :D

Veer Gursimran Singh ji.....i am about 18. when i heard that you are 11, i thanked Waheguru Jee that our young brothers are also with us.....

May Waheguru ji help you and give you peace....and i also read that u wrote to Disney Folks.....man u are GREAT!!! ^_^

I hope you continue writing here, and we will be here to answar/help.....

and Veer where do you live? which class do u go in? Is school okey? Any problems...homework or something? just ask me...here i am.. ; :D

Deep Singh

vaheguroo jee

you are our future...you are blessed with sangat at such a young age..i woudl give anythign to be in your position rite now...waheguru as blessed you greatly...hopefully with the knowledge you gain on this forum you can pass on to your peers...great going a singh ^_^

vaheguroo jee

BOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOONEEEEEEEEE HALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SATSRIAKALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

welcome bhai we need youngsters so that sanu kas kas ke chaped pave tuvanu dekh ke,

11 ander tuvade te kitni guru sahib di kirpa he ur poems and ur thinking gr8 kassh i was like u yaar again be allways in chardi kalla take care god bless u wubb.gifwubb.gifwubb.gif