Dastaar

Freed

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA ,WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.......

.●๋•ωнєη ι ωαѕ вσяη, ι ωαѕ ѕιкн,●๋•

●๋•ωнєη ι gяєω υρ, ι ωαѕ ѕιкн,●๋•

●๋•ωнєη ι'м ѕι¢к, ι'м ѕιкн,●๋•

●๋•ωнєη ι gσ ιη тнє ѕυη, ι'м ѕιкн,●๋•

●๋•ωнєη ι'м ¢σℓ∂, ι'м ѕιкн,●๋•

●๋•ωнєη ι ∂ιє, ι'ℓℓ вє ѕιкн,●๋•

●๋•ƒσя ѕιкнι ι ѕнαℓℓ gινє,●๋•

●๋•ƒσя ѕιкнι ι ѕнαℓℓ ℓινє,●๋•

●๋•ƒσя ѕιкнι ι ѕнαℓℓ ¢яソ, ●๋•

●๋•αη∂ σηℓソ ƒσя ѕιкнι, ι ѕнαℓℓ ∂ιє!●๋•

• 2 years later...
Guest Archit pal singh

WJKK

WJKF

I am indian teenager and i regularly tie a turban these days i have shifted from tying turban to tying a pataka recently only and i too have to face all sorts of critiscism . my driving force is my mother who inspires me to wear a turban as its the gift of god and its for sikh folks with complete 5 kakkars i myself now feel a new verge of confidence within me when i step out of my house with a turban.

we are a pure sikh family and i am pained to see young boys not even of my age group [15-17 yrs] getting their hair cut for the wierd reason that they should change with time , the weight of hair on the head impairs mental skills and leads to physical pressure and due to that reason the boy cant study thats totally absurd i ve seen naamdhari parents allowing their children to cut their hair so that they dont flunk in their exams god forbid such things. a boy did this bad act recently , and the other sikh boys were giving him remarks that he looks like tom cruise i was totally pained and now have changed my friend circle. things have really changed and if this continues we need another reform in sikhism totally banning sikhs who cut thier hair or beard .

we should understand that this is a\our gurus gift and we need to respect our gurmat maryada too if we sikhs are breaking our norms than how would we be able to stop people of other relegiond\s from abusing us.

"HUKAM RAJAAI CHALANA NANAK LIKHIYA NAAL"

Yours sincerely,

Archit Pal Singh

i can be contacted at alobanasingh@gmail.com

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA ,WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.......

.●๋•ωнєη ι ωαѕ вσяη, ι ωαѕ ѕιкн,●๋•

No , you weren't ... as much as this may offend someone , but truth is bitter anyways .

You weren't a sikh when you were born . You were just a human being . No one is born with a religion . We are taught about it as we grow up

When people write things like that , its their ego which is showing

VJKK VJKF Ji

You asked about our experiences, so, ill tell u abit about life, i was born in London southall, and then moved up north east into Darlington, and i was really small then at the age of 9 went back down with my family and lived here. So back to the experience (In Darlington) Nursery was great nothing happened there, but when i had to move schools and go to a non sikh or asian school thats when the trouble started, note i used to wear a jura and ramaal, so no patka, and my mum and dad had a newsagents shop, we used to have trouble everyday, but when me and my sister done kertan never! So in school i always used to get looked at really wierd, but some teachers respected me, there were loads of times when some big people used to push on some spiky bushes, and used to take my jura off and laugh at me, they used to gang up on me alot, i always told guru ji that just kill me now i dont want to bare it anymore, my studys were really low aswell, and we used to go swimming some times the kids used to make fun off me by tieing a towel over there head and all laugh and look at me, or because off the shop they saw my dad and used to say that ur dads bin laden there was trouble in the shop aswell one time someone threw my dads dastaar off his head :( i was deeply sad , it used to anger me alot but i couldnt do anythink. i used to complain to the headteacher, it made it better, but not alot so i told my dad to complain, it got better but still the kids would exclude me from playing with them, and then little kids used to hit me.... so i was all alone, i used to go to the gurdwara aswell, there was a local one with amazing, sweet giani's and a gurdwara in southshields that was brilliant, i felt at home there! and the people there knew english! There used to be a dozen more sikhs aswell but spread out in Darlington, The long term effects are that whenever i see a white person like a skinhead i get very scared and try to avoid them but its gone better now, also that whenever people laugh behind me i think they made a racist joke about me and think there gonna take my patka off or something (i wear a patka now) so these racial effects have made a really big scar on my life........

VJKK VJKF