Official News by Damdami Taksal!

Author: Jasdev Singh Toronto (---.mtnk.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com)

Date: 06-20-03 01:10

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Recently the papers declared Singh Sahib Ram Singh, nephew of Sant Giani Kartar Singh, the 15th jathedar of Damdami Taksal. This information is incorrect and unoffcial. I want to do benti to all the sangat not to make this a big issue. When I heard the news I was in shock. I called the singhs with Baba Takhur Singh ji right away and they cleared everything up. Newspapers are just trying to cause trouble. While I was in India with Baba Takhur Singh ji this past winter , Singh Sahib Ram Singh was called by babaji to start doing parchar. The parchar started from Bhindra kalan and kept going till babaji left for USA. Those who have heard Singh Sahib Ram Singhs katha know that it is almost 95 % percent just like Sant Kartar Singh ji's katha........amazing. Singh Sahib did seva at Darbar Sahib for 17 years, 11 years as granthi inside Darbar Sahib and is a very knowledgeable giani singh. While doing parchar in India he wanted to leave for Canada but babaji stopped him and kept him there for parchar. They continued to do parchar and had amrit sanchars every week with at least 100 ablakees every time. Babaji was really happy to see Singh Sahibs katha bringing soo many people towards sikhi, it reminded him of the old times with Giani Gurbachan Singh Khalsa and Sant Kartar Singh Khalsa. The point is that senior members of Taksal got together at tracey, California and told babaji that we should continue this kind of parchar.......babaji told them to give him 2 days to decide and for the those 2 days babaji stayed gupt. Then babaji decided

and said that we will give all the responsibility of parchar and of deray( ie Metha, Smastpur, Anandpur and other Taksal locations) to Singh Sahib Ram Singh due to the fact that babaji is very old and cannot handle this responsibilty. He was given only a saroopa and is second in command to babaji. Babaji also said with pride that Singh Sahib will do this seva until Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Khalsa returns. People are making a big issue, because the Akal Takat declared Santji as shaheed and Santji's older son took the dastar from the Akal Takat. Babaji said he totally respects Akal Takat but does not agree with their decision since they did not consult him AND that it was Khalsa Panchaint that celebrated the shaheedi not Akal Takat. Babaji also said that singhs that say that santji is shaheed do not speak for Damdami Taksal, like Isher Singh(santji's son), Ajaib Singh and others. Please don't get me wrong but Singh Sahib is fully worthy of jathedari of taksal but it is not offically declared yet. There are like so many jathedars Metha right now, babaji just made Singh Sahib the main of them. Singh Sahib is second in command to babaji. May guruji bless Singh Sahib and babaji so they can do more parchar and take the panth in chardi kala. As far as Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Khalsa goes, babaji is still saying he is in chardi kala. I have a video tape from last September at my house where babaji does benti to all the sangat that santji will return, so please refrain from saying babaji is a liar. Whatever step babaji takes will be respected by all of Damdami Taksals singhs, babaji is a true brahm giani. Santji is in chardi kala and will come soon, hopefully 2004(but that was just a prediction by singhs close to babaji, babaji just says sant ji will come very soon), DONT LOOSE FAITH!

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Jasdev Singh (Mukh Sevadar Toronto)

Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Gatka Akhara

Damdami Taksal Toronto

Jatha Bhindra Metha

http://www.akj.org/phorum/read.ppa?f=3&i=7810&t=7810

Sat Sri Akal ji......

this might be a little off topic...but Does Bhai Sahib Thakur Singh ji mean that Bhindrawale is died and would be coming back as in new roop or 'incarnation'...or does he say that he is alive and would be around 60 now...and any time coming back.... ohmy.gif just want clearify....

Thanks brotherzzz

deep singh ji, BABA THAKUR SINGH JI, i think has'nt clarified on that.

its very possible of both senceiros...the reincarnations sounds more feasilbe, as sant ji could nto just stand there watching DHUN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI, and MAHARJS SIKH GET SLAUGHTERED.

and yes it is possible, he wuz already in saach khaand, he could have done ardaaas

shaheed sardar bai sukha and jinda isngh ji....the two mahaan sikhs promised to come back once more and kiss the hangmans noose for khalistan.............. they did 47nitnem phaats a day in jail, true mahapurkhs, waheguroo could not turn down their request, as with sant ji :nihungsmile:

i dont' wanna sound hindooarized, but i got a gut feeling about sant ji

I believe that it was only Sant ji who waz awesome chardi kala singh and jathedar of damdami taksal.. Baba thakur singh ji is all cool too.. but i think with the percentage of sikh youth on drugs in punjab.. i think after Bhindranwale, all failed to do sikhi prachar which ONLY AND ONLY bhinderanwale did..

All i can say is that it's time for thakur singh to retire and some chardi kala *educated* singh should take place to bring what is lost = energetic sikh youth