Sikh Converted To Islam!

All-Info

Just to add to the initial post:

Its not racial hatred its RELIGIOUS hatred!!! Its alot more serious!

I've showed the video to my solicitor and he thinks we got grounds to take it furthe, however we need the Sikh community to back us on this one!!!

We're always shooting ourselves in our own foot! We need to stick together and file as much complaints as possible!!!

Just another thing, the Islamic Society gave out two flyers, one which stated 'My journey to Islam', which was openly distributed.

The other was 'My journey from Sikhism to Islam', which was privately circulated!

If the Uni claims it was unintentional then whats with the two different flyers???

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a disgrace, its easy saying the guy is a loner, but there may be other Sikhs who felt the same way, we need to find these "lost" Sikhs and help them. This guy may be one of many who are going to degrade Sikhs in many ways they can. Its all about awareness, at the moment if anything happens, we just shout on here, that one e-mail could make a difference.

Gurfateh

They are also doing one in Central London at a medical college,and are inviting this stupid girl called aman dhaliwal or whatever shes called ,its on Thursday 1st Singhs make sure you make your way there its based in Russel Sq Central London more info on its way,.......................................The college dnt care the dean of the college/uni dont care either this is causing racial hatered and we wnt stand 4 it !!..she will be appearing with a host of radical talkers inculding the ''tipton 3' sum terrorist guys 4rm Guantanamo bay,and will be degrading da Sikh Faith.............MORE INFO COMMING YOUR WAY...........................Any1 got the Number for Sikh awareness society guys, we need 2 chat 2 'em

I have obtained a copy of the leaflet being handed out at the Medical College in Central London and it reads as the following: ISLAMIC AWARENESS WEEK 2007 '''My experience in Guantanamo A first hand account of the ex detainees at the Guantanamo bay camp Monday 26th Feb The Tipton Three JHLT 5PM Hey mum i'm a Muslim! A former Sikh & Christian tell their story of how they chose to become a Muslim Thrusaday 1st March 2007 Omar Abdullah Kate & Aman Dhaliwal JHLT 5PM Women in Islam -the reality of women in Islam as opposed to prevalent stereotypes Friday 2nd March Haytham Tayeb JHLT 5PM Everyone Welcome There will also be a charity stall selling cakes,sweets, and other snacks outside the refectory during the same week More Info: available at the stall For More info email sop_brothers@yahoo.co.uk or sop_sisters@yahoo.co.uk ''' Sadh Sangat Jiyo This is just one leaflet i have got hold of there is another one circulating which has content of what i can call ''incitement to racial hatred not only does it disrespect Sikhism by calling it false but also other faiths,but they are bragging about this Aman Dhaliwal, I will try and get the other leaflet as well as the one above scanned and t you ASAP WjkkwjkF!

http://www.channel4.com/news/microsites/D/dispatches/

> E-MAIL THE PM

Send a message to the Prime Minister

> GET ACTIVE

Feeling angry, do something!

> FORUM

Share your opinions with others

Contact the reporters on "http://www.channel4.com/news/dispatches/article.jsp?id=1066" Undercover mosque ?

Heres my effort pls add yours or amend mine

Dear Coventry University

There are alarming concerns within the sikh community that your Universty is hosting meetings and coventions which offend and direspecting the sikh faith, and people.

Another faith group soceity is using meduims such leaflet to promote the issue, and holding meetings. The main concerns surround an issue brought up of a sikh who converted to the arab religion. Comments have been made on your premises which are offence and hurtful.

You should also no that there acts and laws to counter act such activtiys.

I trust you will look in to this further.

Yours Sincerely

This is a disgrace, its easy saying the guy is a loner, but there may be other Sikhs who felt the same way, we need to find these "lost" Sikhs and help them. This guy may be one of many who are going to degrade Sikhs in many ways they can. Its all about awareness, at the moment if anything happens, we just shout on here, that one e-mail could make a difference.

Gurfateh

The Dhaliwal guy and his group are such a minor threat. Why not just simply attend the seminars and counter his claims. The guy is from your bog standard "mona jatt punjabi drinking" family who had non Sikhi influenced upbringing whatsoever. All his asumptions were based on his confusion gained from this environment. He carrys a Dhaliwal surname not Singh, all his discussion points are based around the standard claims the islamic groups make, which most of you guys can counter claim anyway. A knowledgeable Gursikh like Mohan Singh of SAS could easily demolish their weak arguments.

The was a speach given last night, and alot of support was rallied. alot of pledges to go down there at 5pm.

i think the train carriages on the piccadilly line are gonna be packed with sikhs lol

As far as i know, the muslim society of the uni do not know of our suprise visit , im sure they will be pleased to see every1 rolleyes.gif

I mean they did say it was an open invite to all rolleyes.gif

i think i need to check at my own university too, better make sure this shitee aint happenin there too.

many of these muslim societies were banned 2 years ago across the uk in universities beacause they was found to be enciting hatred. we need to send these lot to guantanamo bay lol

Maybe we should send letters to the NUS main head office, so that they realise that we wont allow it, it will mean they will talk to the uni.

Head Office

NUS, 2nd floor

Centro 3,

Mandela Street

London NW1 ODU

email: nusuk@nus.org.uk

text phone: 020 7380 6649

tel: 0871 221 8221

fax: 0871 221 8222

NUS Regions

NUS North

Tel: 0870 8966491

Fax: 0871 5227603

nusnorth@nus.org.uk

NUS Midlands & East

Tel: 0870 8966495

Fax: 0871 5227554

nusmidlandsandeast@nus.org.uk

NUS South

Tel: 0870 8966492

Fax: 0871 5227648

nussouth@nus.org.uk

NUS London

Tel: 0870 8966493

Fax: 0871 5227541

nuslondon@nus.org.uk

Could someone list out the number of Universities involved. You have conventry and somone mentioned a medical school?

The title of this topic should be changed. Its spread of hatred Feb 2007 in Uni's or something like that!

I have also heard that one of the guys talking terror on the dispatches programme was either at the aston uni islamic week, or his videos were being projected and played there at the uni?

please could somebody confirm and let us know if this is true? surely such mad views being promotoed at a uni cannot be good for social cohesion.