Sikh Converted To Islam!

All-Info

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone who can produce a letter and post it on this board, which could be used as template and lets bombard cov uni with it.

Also lets tell cov uni that sikhs will be re-think about choosing this uni. That will wake them up on this issue, as losss of money/students could be involved.

Is this the same Dhaliwal guy from Kings College? If it is then I've had a dialogue with the guy and his mates before and my conclusion was that he was a loner who feels that he found his place in society by hanging around with a muslim group. It just so happens that he was born into a confused Punjabi household. It's a classic case of "billy no mates" finding some mates. And yes, the muslim group are trying to milk the situation.

I personally think that we should treat the Dhaliwal guy as a non-issue as I fail to see what threat he poses. So one loner guy from a confused punjabi background is happy being a muslim, let him make his speaches. Sikhi is not that weak that we panic so easily, Cov Sikh Students treat it as a reality check and strengthen your Sikh Society! Get some good parchar going.

Maybe we should send letters to the NUS main head office, so that they realise that we wont allow it, it will mean they will talk to the uni.

Head Office

NUS, 2nd floor

Centro 3,

Mandela Street

London NW1 ODU

email: nusuk@nus.org.uk

text phone: 020 7380 6649

tel: 0871 221 8221

fax: 0871 221 8222

NUS Regions

NUS North

Tel: 0870 8966491

Fax: 0871 5227603

nusnorth@nus.org.uk

NUS Midlands & East

Tel: 0870 8966495

Fax: 0871 5227554

nusmidlandsandeast@nus.org.uk

NUS South

Tel: 0870 8966492

Fax: 0871 5227648

nussouth@nus.org.uk

NUS London

Tel: 0870 8966493

Fax: 0871 5227541

nuslondon@nus.org.uk

YES i will scan and post the leaflet they are giving out. the same "aman dhaliwall" is going to come to London School of Pharmacy on thusday 1st march and talk about how he became muslim from sikh.

there is currently an uproar about it and there will be plenty of sangat gearing up to head out to the scheduled event on thursday.

i will post the leaflet 2day, since my scanner is not funcitoning i will do it from another scanner. its happening at all universities. if he/she converted to islam, then why parade them around ?

and another thing, when some1 converts to islam, the 1st thing thery change is their name ........

yet deliberately they use the name "aman dhaliwal" , a sikh name, as though to create an impact.

these events are often full of racial hatred. also on the program will be an ex- terror suspect speaking, i expect he will encite more hatred.

Its an open program, all invited. so why dont u lot go down to russel square and oppose them?

Southall has organised plenty of sangat to go down on the day.

We gonna let them know that we will not tollerate this on the sites of our learning institutions.

they can keep their racial hatred within the confinements of their own arenas.

1 sikh approached the dean of the university yesterday, to ask them to stop this event from taking place, the dean smiled it off.

fateh.

Good work ak47.

Maybe mps should be contacted.

Can some1 please put a letter on here so we can contact revelent people suggested, need to get thing moving.

Maybe someone could email the people below with a well writtened mail:

1. Email the Police (not sure which dept) and

2. Email BBC Dispatches

3. MP's

4. The organisations that overseers UNI's etc

FOR:

1. causing or stirring or instigating racial hatred in UK

2. Presence of so call "Ex" terror suspect

3. etc etc etc?

Could someone post the letter on this forum(as mentioned by "britiah sikh lad'") so that as many of us can email them to various UK establishment.

i bet they chicken out if they find out alot sikhs are going to come to this event. what are the sangats plan though, are they going to just see what is said or will they be speaking to the organisers?

i so would have gone but its to far away for me. i went to visit a muslim friend at leeds uni and the muslims there were really hardcore, at the universty i go to they are quite mellow. thank waheguroo