Must Read! Alcohol And Meat Being In Ramgarhia Sikh Gurdwara Slough

k_S_T

:) Gianis at ramgarhia Sikh gurdwara slough (Giani Gurdeep Singh Shaan (Jalandgar wale , India) and his father and brother all three that are in the gurdwara doing seva have be seen with other gianis that are at this gurdwara have been seen with meat and alcohol in slough high st and have been seen in making the meat and drinking alcohol by sum one this is the second time this had happened the committee was informed and they did not go to check it out they just said oh dnt worry we will go when we have time but did not go the committee members also take these gianis to eat meat sum thing must be done this happened yesterday and two sevadars at sri guru singh sabha slough were told today that was me and sum one else we wil tell sangat at singh sabha slough about this on Saturday

i think the R4G singhs must be told ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

well....its kinda the same down at the woolwich ramgharia hall!! the gianis dont eat meat or drink shrabi, its the committee!! :)

seriously!! i had a proper earful at the vice-president (how du become a vice president?? its a GURU-ghar!! only the GURU is the president, vice-president etc.!!!) n i didnt get any response!! he sed bring down all of the youth who are also against meat and sharabi (because they also have it in their "community hall") n they will have a discussion!!!

so..... huz with me!!! :lol: slap.gifhit.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gifwar.gif

sometimes it is very saddening to see wat has hapned to our precious Gurdwara and their properties over a mere cupla years!! trust me........about 2/3 years ago......no sharabi/kebabi or anything, no chairs, tables and shoes in the langar hall!!

yet now, they cater for the whole communittee (i.e. if a muslim wants halal meat i wouldn't be suprised if the committee was supplying them with it on Gurdwara premises!!), people servig langar with shoes on (its turned into a chit-chat hall, hardly any respect for Guru ka Langar).

you can't expect these giana ji's to be perfect. once i had a interested game of volleyball with a couple of giana ji's and some sardars. this girl came along to play, everytime when everyone's attention is on the ball, you can tell the giana ji's are secretly looking at the girls, at first i thought it was just normal but they KEPT starring.

you'll hear alot of stories about giani's commiting sins, and you'll hear alot of stories about how they're so religious and so on. so in the end its up to you, when there is one corrupted giani, then that one influences the rest and later on, before you know it, its all of them.

beware, and i dont think theres anything we can do besides complaint, if you really want to take action try talking to them personally, and if that doesnt work- threathen them that you'll start writing articles on them.