Bhai Baljit Singh Gurmeet Singh Namdhari – Distortion Of Bani In Our Gurdwaras

tableji

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

the other week on saturday, i was in leicester i had to see a friend and as i came back to hounslow at 8pm my friend phoned me at told me namdharis were doing kirtan in the gurdwara which saysssssssssss you cannot do sewa of guru granth sahib or kirtan or giv parshad out unlessssssssss u wear white clothes and a white pugh. the commitee let namdharis do kirtan i believe the commitees has namdhar influence because why would they say you have to wear all white to do sewa in the gurdwara???????

I read this in gupt forum and felt that it should be brought to attention here, where it would be more widely read.

Bhai Baljit Singh Gurmeet Singh Namdhari – Distortion of Bani in our Gurdwaras

The last month has seen the arrival of prominent naamdhari keertania, Bhai Baljeet Singh Gurmeet Singh, to the UK. They have been performing at various guru ghars over this period of time and have achieved wide support from the sangat.

This is believed to be due to the fact that they

1. Bow to Guru Granth Sahib Ji

2. Say Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

3. Stand in the ardaas

Everyone has seemed to be lulled into a false sense that, maybe these guys are different from namdharis. Maybe they are different?

Do Kookay not say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh then?? :)

after reading these posts i thought i'd check out some websites bout these 'naamdharis' coz i didnt reli know much about them. i saw that 'kookay gone wild' video and that put me off completely. then i read some websites.

http://www.<banned site filter activated>/gurus/GuruPg2.htm

Absolutely disgusted.

They call their 'Gurus' God!!! There is so much besti on the site. So why do ppl accept them!?!?! They do not believe in OUR Eternal Mahraj!!! So once again, why are they openly accepted? You wouldnt memebers of the rss do Kirtan in our Gurdware!?!

(This is what i think) Those who do Kirtan have to practise what they preach. Those who do Kirtan have to be Clean GurSikh Khalsa. E.g if they are singing Kirtan about giving 10% of your earnings (just an example) and those who are singing do not give 10% themselves. It's like a mona preaching to keep ur Kesh. I've been tought that others thoughts will pass down onto you. Like, if ur mum is making roti, if she iz gossiping while making it then that will get passd down to you as you will be eating the roti, whereas if she was doing Simran, that would have a possitive effect on you. So thats the same thing with the naamdhari's. They belive in these stoopid human 'Gurus' and yet some people listen to their Kirtan and they dont belive in the 1 n only Sacha Paatshaa Guru Granth Sahib Ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On 1 of the pages on the site, it says about one of their 'Guru' that he gets up in the morning between 1am and 2 am and has a Bath then meditates and does Paat and all dat. Thats exactly what i do, i wake up at 1 in the morning so im the same az him?? are ppl gonna start worshiping me now then?? my point is they are nooooo different from humans!!!!! ahh this gets me very gooosa jamdoot.gifv1.gif Thank God i dont know any kookey!!!!!!!!!!!

Naamdhari Kirtan Rocks!! :)

Naamdhari may possess some outstanding “rocking” classical raag skills but shouldn’t we be intelligent enough to realize that they also publicly recognise a human Guru who openly makes a claim that he is the Sikh Guru, not the naamdhari Guru but the Guru who is carrying the Gurgaddi for Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj. Based on that simple fact and that no other group/individual makes such a direct claim, I fail to see why some Sikh Gurdwara give them a platform or Sikhs overlook this. Is it not what they call “a conflict of interest”?

Naamdhari Kirtan Rocks!! :)

Naamdhari may possess some outstanding “rocking” classical raag skills but shouldn’t we be intelligent enough to realize that they also publicly recognise a human Guru who openly makes a claim that he is the Sikh Guru, not the naamdhari Guru but the Guru who is carrying the Gurgaddi for Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj. Based on that simple fact and that no other group/individual makes such a direct claim, I fail to see why some Sikh Gurdwara give them a platform or Sikhs overlook this. Is it not what they call “a conflict of interest”?

THANK YOU SINGHHH!!!! :WW: