Bhai Baljit Singh Gurmeet Singh Namdhari – Distortion Of Bani In Our Gurdwaras

tableji

Guest militant singh

As usual we hve da usual suspectz in da dock Guru Nanak Skool,London Gurdwaras mainly west london,who as usual continue to carry out this kinda crap-Naamdharis aint sikh 4 a strt,thy should be dragged of da stage,dey aint allowed 2 do keertan as dey dnt accept SGGSJI as the ultimate timelzz guru of da sikhz,dese mans can go do der kachi bani,and remix kirtan in sum baba ram singh or jagjit dera or whateva hes called da kat pakahndhari scroll dwn wath da video http://www.shindasingh.com/blog/?p=75

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
As usual we hve da usual suspectz in da dock Guru Nanak Skool,London Gurdwaras mainly west london,who as usual continue to carry out this kinda crap-Naamdharis aint sikh 4 a strt,thy should be dragged of da stage,dey aint allowed 2 do keertan as dey dnt accept SGGSJI as the ultimate timelzz guru of da sikhz,dese mans can go do der kachi bani,and remix kirtan in sum baba ram singh or jagjit dera or whateva hes called da kat pakahndhari scroll dwn wath da video http://www.shindasingh.com/blog/?p=75

Umm, just to let you know, they've performed not just in West London, but in East London, CENTRAL London, and the Midlands.

Umm, just to let you know, they've performed not just in West London, but in East London, CENTRAL London, and the Midlands.

Well brothers and sisters.. I despair when I read forums like this. We think that we are such great Sikhs, such scholars of Sikhism and models of Sikhism that we can crticise anybody who does not fit into our reality of what a Sikh should be. Just a couple of points:

a) You criticise Baljit Singh for reciting in Khamaj instead of Gauri. So I suppose you sing every shabad in the GuruGranthSahib in precisely the raga and taala that it is supposed to be sung in?

b) Jimehvarin, vahvah, piaray have been sung in shabads since the year dot. Listen to Bhai Avtar Singh Ji. His lineage goes back many generations so if he sings such phrases then who are we to say that it is wrong? I would much rather trust Bhai Avtar Singh than anyone in this forum

c) Can someone please enlighten me and tell me what the definition of a true Sikh is? If you don't know then go to page 305/6 of SGGS and read: Gur Satgur ka jo Sikh akhai su...

d) Baljit Singh and Gurmeet Singh both live by the shabad that I have cited above. You should try living with them.. you would crumble within a few days.

d) If Guru Nanak Dev Ji came back to give us his blessed darshan.. what do you think his response would be to a forum like this? I am sure he would say something along the lines of: stop nitpicking and get your own house in order before you criticise others.

e) We all need to get our own house in order first. If we were real Sikhs and lived by the word of SGGS we would never ever criticise anybody because we would have attained bliss. Its only because we ourselves are half baked sikhs that we see fit to criticise anyone who doesnt fit our model of what a Sikh is.

I am reminded of a story: A man goes away from home to earn a lving to feed his family. After many years he writes a letter to his son saying "Your sister is of marriageable age so here is some money and start the preparations. I will be home in 6 months and the marriage can then take place". After 6 months, the man comes home and finds that his son has done no preparation. His father is shocked and asks his son if he got his letter. The son says yes. The father then says why is nothing done. The son replise by saying that everyday I prostrated myself before your letter. I lit dhoop and I lit jyot next to it. The father said what is the point of that if you have not done what I asked you to do?

And so it is with us. We prostrate ourselves infront of SGGS. We light dhoop. We do all sorts of things but do we ever read and truly understand the magic that the Gurus have left us. If we had understood, we would not be on this forum. We would not be criticising others because we would be happy and content in the bliss of Bani. Our approach would be live and let live....

Bhul chuk maph

One time I had chance to go to these namdhari (Kookaa) prayer at this guy's house in my class. I think it was for new house.

They do it like hindus. Set up the fire and do hawan.They also had Gutkas in plastic bag like 15 gutkas shoved into small plastic bag and place on the floor. :D

This happend long time ago when I didnt know much about sikhi. Even then I hated it so much.

d) If Guru Nanak Dev Ji came back to give us his blessed darshan.. what do you think his response would be to a forum like this? I am sure he would say something along the lines of: stop nitpicking and get your own house in order before you criticise others.

e) We all need to get our own house in order first. If we were real Sikhs and lived by the word of SGGS we would never ever criticise anybody because we would have attained bliss. Its only because we ourselves are half baked sikhs that we see fit to criticise anyone who doesnt fit our model of what a Sikh is.

urm that doesnt excuse the fact that a word is distorted in Gurbani, as mentioned before Ram Rai was disowned by Guru ji for distorting Gurbani.

Now thats the really issue, here no need to fly off the handle about how we need to get our house in order, also changing words or leaving out tukhs is not nitpicking.

So far no solution has been given, so really we're just going round in circles.