7 Year Old Akhand Paati!

Gurbar Akaal

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I fully agree with all of you abt power of such a blessed souls who do saas- giraaas naam simran.

sadh Sangat jee i have not study gurmukhi in my school level so dass started reading Gurbani in Hindi but slowly n slowly with guru jee kirpa and sangat blessings Dass started doing Paath in Gurmukhi. My grandmother used to inspire me for reading Sukhmani Sahib jee "Kaka Jee jaida nahi ta kewal do aashtpadeeya par lo jee" and with guru jee kirpa now for the last 5- 6 years every sunday 4 - 5 singhs used to sit together in each other house turn by turn and do Simran along with Sukhmani Sahib.

Amardeep Singh Veerjeyo keep it up may satguru bless everybody with seva and simran.

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

me also... i started my first sehaj paath on my 10th birthday.... my father told me that at LEAST until i turn 18.. i have to do 2 sehaj paath a year... the first with bhog and keertan program at home, in august in the remembrance of shaheeds and the second one on my next birth... it was pretty cool.

well i know of a family in malaysia who's grandparent made sure that all their grandchildren could do sehaj paath before they were even 7 years of age.. The grandmother personally told me that they did this because once their grandchildren enter the world of school they wont really have ample of time for learning gurbani.. so they say alwayz start teachin when a child is very young.. they said ABC can be alwiz tougth in skool but aAe should alwiz been taught first...

and i tell you today if you ever do listen to the way they do their paath or even take hukumnama u will just be so amazed..

well it goes down to kirpa from guru maharaj and of course the himmat of our elders to get us to this path..