Subjugation Of Sikh Kids

Guest s133k_s1kh

Guest Narinder Singh

Every Sikh parent does ardaas for their children to grow up and become good doctors, lawyers, engineers and so on, but how many parents do ardaas for their children to become like the Sahibzadey?

Fateh.

Guest waheguruji

the aim of Guru Gobind Singh Ji was to unite whole of humanity and to abolish these man made divisions

Guru Ji said we all eat from the same earth breathe the same air all under shelter from the sky then why these divisions on caste greed religion langauge etc

In Dasam Granth Guru Ji uses countless langauges but says

Jin Prem Kiyo Tin Hi Prabh Paeyo

lol "Narinder The Lustful Fool" , what is your point?

Lots of mothers tell their sons, u will live a long live, u will be successful, stay healthy, u will make us happy... how many mothers tell their sons, "When you grow up son, you are going to take lots of bullets in this chest"

I am cool like Narinder

Something in relation to the topic... The questions you asked are things children ask in maya raising, minus parchaar gurmat camps organized by people like Jasdev in Toronto.

SO, HERE ONCE AGAIN THE SIKHI IS IN DANGER !!!

REASON : MOTHERS DONT TELL THEIR CHILD "SON, GROW UP IN SIKHI AND TAKE THE BULLETS IN YOUR CHEST!!!"

DEAR BRO & SYS

NEED NOT TO TELL THEM TO BE PREPARED TO BE SHAHEED LIKE SAHIBZADEYS

ONE OF THE MANY PROBLEMS WITH SIKHS IS ANGLE OF VISION. THEY SEE ONLY NEGATIVITY OF SHAHEEDI AS AN ULTIMATE RESULT OF PURITY AND TRUTH TELLING. BUT BEFORE THIS A VERY LONG AND BEAUTIFUL ROAD. AND THAT TOO NOT NECESSARILY ENDS LIKE THAT EVERY TIME.

TODAY ONE OF THE MOST LIKED QUALITY IS THE DARE TO BE A TRUTHFUL PERSON AND ABILITY TO ADVOCATE IT. LET'S HAVE A POLL ON THE SUBJECT I SHALL BE A SURE WINNER. AND THE MAXIMUM VOTES I SHALL GET FROM FEMININES. I'VE MENTIONED THIS BECAUSE SOME OF MY BROTHERS THINK ON THAT WAY TOO.

JUST SHOW YOUR CHILDREN "LOOK I HAVE THE SAME WAY OF LIFE WHICH SHOWN BY SACHCHE PATSHAH SHRI GURU NANAK JI AND ULTIMATELY PAVED BY MY FATHER SHRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI"

NO INTENTION OF, IF OFFEDING. PEACE. REGARDS

Guest s133k_s1kh

My question still stays..

It definitely is the sikh parents fault and many have suggested solutions tht only parents can implement.I clearly see kids being forced to keep hair. Is there a need to educate the punjabi sikh parents?? Should sikhi camps be organised for such people??

Parents are too busy makin money for their kids and forgetting their crucial responsibility in the process. thy want theri kids to grow up the sikh way but thy dont knw how tht can be accomplished. thy make the kids keep hair without comprehending the sheer scale of strain of lookin diff. in the western world. Instead of teachin the basics to sikh kids we should get hold of sikh parents and make them take gurmat lessons to start with.

My question still stays..

It definitely is the sikh parents fault and many have suggested solutions tht only parents can implement.I clearly see kids being forced to keep hair. Is there a need to educate the punjabi sikh parents?? Should sikhi camps be organised for such people??

Parents are too busy makin money for their kids and forgetting their crucial responsibility in the process. thy want theri kids to grow up the sikh way but thy dont knw how tht can be accomplished. thy make the kids keep hair without comprehending the sheer scale of strain of lookin diff. in the western world. Instead of teachin the basics to sikh kids we should get hold of sikh parents and make them take gurmat lessons to start with.

There is a most defininte need to organise Sikh studies classes and camps for adults, especially for those parents who were born and/or brought up in the UK. We have operated a number of these and although poorly attended have found that they work absolute wonders for those who do come. Get your local Gurdwara or Sikh organisation to start doing this. Adults only :D