Gay Sikh Person

serenity

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pheena Ji

In my opinion it doesn't matter whether a person is born with gay tendencies or develops them during his/her lifetime. Unfortunately over the years the Gay lobby have been successful in insinuating that if a person does not condone gay behaviour then it means they hate Gays. This is not the case, just because you disagree with a certain behaviour does not mean that you hate the person doing it.

It is easy to argue that God made Gays that way so we should not judge them. But then some scientific research has also shown that men are more polygamous than women. Does this mean that males should be allowed to sleep around just because God made us that way ?.

In life each human being is given certain advantages and certain disadvantages. The aim of life is to use the advantages and to fight and negate the disadvantages. If a person is born Gay it doesn't necessarily mean that he should give free rein to the desires. Sikhi teaches us that we need to overcome the desires and actions that take us away from God. Just as all men try and fight their inherant polygamous nature because they know that it is wrong then should not gays also be fighting their inherant gay nature ?

GurFateh

Bikramjit

:WW: :WW:

thank you, for ur great posts Mkhalsa Bhaji, and Bik bhaji :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

When the Sikhe.com article was first posted I asked 'Jasbir Singh' to provide me with references that provded that Maharaj Ranjit Singh had 'male concubines'. He couldn't do that but continued to go on about the discrimination he felt in our community. I don't know whether this guy exists or not or is just another way of creating some friction amongst Sikhs. If he does exist then he is a classic case of a person who 'fits' his religion to his liefstyle rather than the other way round.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Just reading the link that was posted and I was shocked that some one called Maharaja Ranjit Singh Gay. How would it look a Sikh guy wearing a turban with a beard thats walks like a < admin cut, please avoid STEREOTYPING >. Not right at all take the turban off and I have no problem with what the person does.