Gay Sikh Person

serenity

I don't hate gays and nor i ignore them by saying "ewww".. they are da coolest person you will see around.. For real they have great sense of humor ! (maybe only my friend does)

But anyway.. according to sikhi .. it's a big no.. simple as that...

have u thought about Adoption?

Adoption is a GREAT "PUN" 

veeraaa , what would to the adoption thing if all world becomes gay??

To sangat:

Our guru sahib would never support anything which possible can disturb the whole nature balance !

Don't hate em.. or try to bring them down or make fun of em ! Just let them have freedom as you have.. but DON"T BEND RULES TO MAKE SIKHI SUIT TO YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS (sorry for caps)

Take care sangatoo !

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate gays and nor i ignore them by saying "ewww".. they are da coolest person you will see around.. For real they have great sense of humor ! (maybe only my friend does)

But anyway.. according to sikhi .. it's a big no.. simple as that...

have u thought about Adoption?

Adoption is a GREAT "PUN"

veeraaa , what would to the adoption thing if all world becomes gay??

To sangat:

Our guru sahib would never support anything which possible can disturb the whole nature balance !

Don't hate em.. or try to bring them down or make fun of em ! Just let them have freedom as you have.. but DON"T BEND RULES TO MAKE SIKHI SUIT TO YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS (sorry for caps)

Take care sangatoo !

S1ngh bhaji; I agreeD with u 100%, but if u read Pheena's post u get another erspective of it

tho I still must say that, I don't agree with Gays for some reason think.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pheena Ji

In my opinion it doesn't matter whether a person is born with gay tendencies or develops them during his/her lifetime. Unfortunately over the years the Gay lobby have been successful in insinuating that if a person does not condone gay behaviour then it means they hate Gays. This is not the case, just because you disagree with a certain behaviour does not mean that you hate the person doing it.

It is easy to argue that God made Gays that way so we should not judge them. But then some scientific research has also shown that men are more polygamous than women. Does this mean that males should be allowed to sleep around just because God made us that way ?.

In life each human being is given certain advantages and certain disadvantages. The aim of life is to use the advantages and to fight and negate the disadvantages. If a person is born Gay it doesn't necessarily mean that he should give free rein to the desires. Sikhi teaches us that we need to overcome the desires and actions that take us away from God. Just as all men try and fight their inherant polygamous nature because they know that it is wrong then should not gays also be fighting their inherant gay nature ?

GurFateh

Bikramjit

yah but think like dis

that a gay person by hookin up with a member of the same sex is gonna have ntn 2 do with gritsthi, where is the familly commin from? i'm more then sure a male can't manufacture babies on their own, esp 2 homoz

but atleast thinking ur hetro u have the gristhi part in spec

so its alll about double standards, is what yo'ure saying....

one lust is bad, but the other lust is good?

regardles of what alotta people say, there's lust in a hella lot of man-woman marriages too.... so now what do we do? shall we all live in celibacy? or is man/woman lust a GOOD thing just because it reproduces? and what about the child conceieved out of lust, rather than out of love, then what..

so the question for you, GKD, is:

Is one Lust better than the Other just because you can accept it easier?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Pheena Ji

It is easy to argue that God made Gays that way so we should not judge them. But then some scientific research has also shown that men are more polygamous than women. Does this mean that males should be allowed to sleep around just because God made us that way ?.

In life each human being is given certain advantages and certain disadvantages. The aim of life is to use the advantages and to fight and negate the disadvantages. If a person is born Gay it doesn't necessarily mean that he should give free rein to the desires. Sikhi teaches us that we need to overcome the desires and actions that take us away from God.  Just as all men try and fight their inherant polygamous nature because they know that it is wrong then should not gays also be fighting their inherant gay nature ?

veer, In the theory i posted it was their own desires that are the cause of such transformation. God did not set out to make Gays, he is the Compassionate one, so he gives to us what we desire thru our freedom. We live and die thru infinite reincarnation for our desires. That is the Fault of us. But nonetheless How ever we are Who ever we are, We are still his children. A mother does not throw away his kid because he is born with a Disability or Mental issues, it is still her child. Others may point and critisize the child in Disgust. But to the Mother

, no matter how the child looks, it is her child. She Loves him unconditionally for the simple fact that she gave birth to him and in that Love she is attached to the child. I am talking about real mother, because some do throw away their kids. But they are not mothers.

You bring very good points in the second paragraph.

But When you are attracted to the opposite sex, Do you feel you have a choice in picking whether you should be attracted to a man or a woman? It is natural for you to be attracted to a woman, Maybe that is the same way a Homosexual feels. But Why he feels such, I don't know. Is he making a Concious decision to be gay, or is it natural for him where he feels he has no choice. Is the feeling of no choice similar to the feeling one feels when one is overwhelmed by the desire and is so caught up in his addiction that he sees no way out? I don't think so, because why would he go thru all that just to face soceity which is against it. Why wouldn't he make an effort to fit into the "norm of soceity".

Some people are born with Qualities/Habits that they cannot change. Some people obtain qualities in their lifetimes.

Are People born gay, that they cannot change themselves, or they become Gay by choice.

When a Gay person is attracted to a another Male, Does he see it as Natural as I am naturally attracted to a Female?????? That is the Question i have, and in that Honesty i feel lies the Truth behind why Gays exist. If that is how they feel then the theory i posted is proven correct, that it is just another phase of human desiers and Homosexuality is the product of those desires.

I do not have any problem with Gays, but they cannot be Sikhs, cannot be christians, cannot be muslims.. why?

The bible specifically says a man cannot lay with another man as with a woman.. as does the koran..

so what about sikhi..

heres my post at http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...f=2&t=158&st=20

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hmm.. I felt i needed to reply here.. I think first off the gay bashing needs to stop. period.

second of all.. You cannot be gay and be a sikh for the following reasons:

Kaam is wrong, no matter what. Some people will argue that kaam is ok once u are married, what about krodh then? is it acceptable to beat ur wife? ur married to her? what about moh? guru sahib says not to even be attached to ur spouse! so what makes kaam acceptable?

In sikhi, kaam can only be done in the context of a marital relationship. Gursikhs can only be married by anand karaj which guru jee has specifically said is for a man and woman, therefore a gay person can never be in a kaam relationship with their partner. The thing here is they would just end up being friends then, any kaam would constitute a bujjar kurait.

so.. I am all for gays, but one cant be gay and be a sikh, just as one cant be a pervert looking at the opposite sex all day and be a sikh.

-QuoteEEnd-->

Being gay is just wrong... its pure lust, 2 guys just wanting each other, that doesnt bring you closer to sikhi, it takes you farther awar from it....

AND THAN if this GAY COUPLE was to adopt a child... WAT DO U THINK WOULD HAPPEN TO the child... what would the child tell his friends at school... my MOMS a male, and my DADs a MALE :@ not only are they making a seen outta there own life, there gonna ruin the life of the child, the child will get beat up at school and will be ashamed of himself and his family, THAT IS NO WAY TO GROW Up,, and they will also show there kid that being GAY is OK....

BUT IT AINT.... sure people say people are born gay, and u know wat maybe some are, but theres a lot of gay people that become gay because of influences on their life, i read this story once that a guy had a girlfriend, never thoguht of guys ever, than he made a gay friend and got introduced to all his gay friends, they all started hanging out, and becuz of this influence he became GAY TOOO....

SO IN THIS CASE the guy wasnt born gay, he was influenced into being gay, SAME THING will happen to the adopted kid.... AND IN THIS CASE EVERYONE IS JUST GETTIN FARTHER AWAY FROM SIKHI,,,

SO THERES NO WAY YOU CAN BE A PROPER GURSIKH AND BE GAY...

and doesnt it say somewehre in the rehat's on marriage that a parent has an obligation to marry of their kids to another gursikh... how are u gonna find to guriskh gays to marry to each other HUH ? :T: