Gay Sikh Person

serenity

One Question Pops up tho...

Pheena ji, Do u think, ANAND KARJ SHhuld be Aloud for two Men, or Two Women  

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

:@:@ ...............it is a union between a man and a women ....NOT between man and man.....and women and women!..............DON'T worry...this people will get busted before they can even think of doin it! tongue.gif:@

:@

is'nt being gay just 100% lust

GKD bhaji, thinking about "I'm hetero, I'm hetero", is a bit more lust, cause ur thinking about girls n stuff all da time ohmy.gif

Or I dunnu :T:

Personally I used to be a bit against Gays, but after Pheenas post, I dunnu :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah but think like dis

that a gay person by hookin up with a member of the same sex is gonna have ntn 2 do with gritsthi, where is the familly commin from? i'm more then sure a male can't manufacture babies on their own, esp 2 homoz

but atleast thinking ur hetro u have the gristhi part in spec

have u thought about Adoption?

Adoption is a GREAT "PUN" :@

Takign care of an orfant isn't a bad thing, wiether a two guys do it or a women and a man

But then again, the issue of the child being bullied :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i think the simplest thing is got created 2 sexes?

marriage is jioning of "man and woman" not man and man

< admin cut - gay people may go against the rules of nature in that they don't understand God's creative play and how a male and female are made for reproduction only, but that does NOT make them immoral - they may still have very high morals. they may be humanitarians, freedom fighters, etc. >

they suffer from diseases for a reason! did u know hepatitis is a leading disease in < admin cut > ? theres a reason for that

One Question Pops up tho...

Pheena ji, Do u think, ANAND KARJ SHhuld be Aloud for two Men, or Two Women ohmy.gifohmy.gif :|

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

very good quesiton bro,

I Personally would have to understand the laavas that are recited in marriage.

what exactly are they referring to, do they say specifically male and female. Even if they don't, Marriage is where the Female and the Male Auraas, their energies are joined to make One. The Engergy of 2 males and 2 females are not complete, for they are One-Sided. If they adopt a Child. The Child will be missing 1/2 of the guidence that is needed and is essential for the child to devlop his/her mind into a balanced state.

They can get married in Court, if allowed by the law. But as for in front of the Guru, i don't know. As far as I

know the marriage infront of our Guru is designed for the joining of Male and Female.

if that marriage is designed for male and female

< Admin cut NO GAY BASHING. Sikhi denounce homosexuality, but NOT homosexuals. Gay people do not choose to be gay. But they choose to live a homosexual lifestyle. The former is not their fault and is not against sikhi. The LATTER is. Gabroo Khalistan Dah, you are a few posts from permanent ban. >

is'nt being gay just 100% lust

not entirely true, Some hetrosexual people think that getting married is having a license to have sex. They are as much involved in lust as is the next person, because they justify it that when you are married it is ok to have sex. As veer Mkhalsa pointed out in the other thread linked by veer Moorakh Mughad that it is still Lust and marriage shouldn't be used to justify it.

There are Homosexual people who are wanting a Family, they have a Relationship with their partner that shadows the relationship of a Hetrosexual couple. so it is not 100% lust. The desire for a Family exists within them as well.