Neyara Or Katar

jassa

JABB LAGG KHALSA RAHE NEYARA

TABB LAGG TEJJ DIYO MAIN SARRA....

first of all maffi d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

khalsa jee i m saying whats in my heart ..... i think khalsa panth is today is being more kattar then neyara ..... few things like anything related to hinduism in brhaman vad .... what hindus and muslims do no matter what sikhs should not do ....

khalsa panth including me is always fighting imposing his jathas rehat on others .... my jatha will only go to heaven rest all sampardas of sikhs will go to hell ....

we cant withstand that other relegions are also right ..... we have only respect of our gurus not for prophets of other relegion .....

the thing where kattarta is needed we dont show .... where there is no need we make ourselfs jathedars .... do this way and that way ....

no ranga (aurengzeb) .... if he see his life as a muslim point of view he has done a great job of spreading his relegion .... almost converted india to islam .... why allha was not happy with his work ?????? it came in suraj parkash granth ... that no ranga never missed even his single namaz throughout his life .... he was so spirtual that every morning he went to mecca sharrif in his nirgun saroop .... yet he got the body of dog in his next life .....

same with ravan ..... he was kattar not by relegion but by his community .... he was so powerfull that he tied time with the pawwa of his bed .... so spirtual that his smadhi was deeper the bhagwan shiv .... yet he lost coze he couldnt see ahead of danavs ....

what i ment to say is kattarta mardi hai .... tardi nahi ....

bhullchukk maff .....