Singhnee With A Tattoo (idiot)

Guest Mili

yeah when u get a tatoo u gotta remove some kesh from ur body wherever you put the tatoo so its bujjar kareth

its not realy needed u can have tatto without getting ur fairs removed they say its better if u shave it first ... just say i dont want and make it .... they dont force anyone ... but why to get tatto where there are hairs and cant be seen ????? blush.gif

Ive noticed that a lot of People in India have a tatoo on their hands, showing EK-OU-AN-KAAR. I asked one person why did they do it, the reply shocked me, he goes its a sign of who is a jatt. :lol: I wanted to smack him across the face when i heard him say that.

The people who get Ek-OU-AN-KAAR tattooed onto there hands are mooraks, the hand has gurbani on it yet you use it to wipe your arse.

As for this topic, whats the point stating it, all you are doing is judging someone else, what gives any of us the right to judge someone elses actions, were not all innocent and saintly.

yeah when u get a tatoo u gotta remove some kesh from ur body wherever you put the tatoo so its bujjar kareth

is it!! omg

well then im nto getting one if i have to remove kesh ohmy.gif

Cannot believe you even wanted to get one done in the first place. loool.

lol the hypocrisy!

wana be natural hair wise but tatoos are ok unless u haf 2 remove hair wacko.gif

some people AMAAAAAAAAAAAZE me

every one here i mean every one just look at your arm ... on the upper side of arm there will be a stamp like thing .... the stamp u got when u were a little kid u got injection there and its visible .... it was also tempering with body ... then why took injection .... ????

if tottos are bad i m sorry to say one should get a tankha from 5 peyare every time he takes injection from a doctor ....

Veer, your post jus proves that you didn't read anything past the first sentence of my point.

I claerly and repeatedly said that if there's no practical purpose to an inflicted blemish or mark on the body, then why do it?

then you went and provided a medical analogy, where injections are required for the well being of children...

how do the two even relate? I'm suggesting that people don't get tattoos. You're suggesting that people expose themselves to sickness.

Really...?

i m not that good is english bhajji .... so few things pass above my head ...

but my point will remain the same .... the needle used in tatto punctures only top layer out of three layers of skin .... it colours the second layer of skin thats why its permanent .... where as injections puncture all the three layes of skin ....

if as many say sikhism dont allow to tamper or puncturing of body then why take injections ????

i m not saying tattos are good or bad ....

i m just saying we should stop joining everything with sikhism .... if u dont have tatto that will not make u a good sikh .... if u have tatto that will not make u bad sikh ....

maffi