Gursikh Wedding Photos!

Guest anonymous singh(ni)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Gursikh weddings like all of the ones that have been posted are so beautiful! woohoo.gif :wubc: ... It makes me so happy to see such weddings, especially in comparison to 'moneh "sikhs"' who grow their beard for the wedding morning and shave it for the evening party... Where everyone is just like (aah make this granthi singh shut up, we wana go drink!). It's ridiculous, people don't even listen to the hukamnama let alone the actual Laavan of the Anand Kaaraj... These people have made Guru Ji's Anand Karaj into a joke!!

Bless those Gursikhs that are "holdin it down" and representing true Sikhi by instilling value and respect in the Anand Karaj ceremony... Bless!

• 2 years later...
Guest bride2be

could somebody please post more recent gursikh photos, getting married soon and ive never been to a gursikh wedding and im trying to plan and havent got a clue! =(

Guest --learner--

Nice.thanks for posting these.

Hope so we have advertisement of these type of marriges.

So that peoples get a courage to follow it.

In these dark age of kalyug we all are become blind.

Hope so guru ji help us to come out of our blindness.

guru fateh!

I dont attend weddings and all but the one I DID go to was my cousins and they did a very simple wedding. What I define as simple and beautiful is that there is a sense of peacefulness when your sitting in the darbar sahib. Usually when people have fancy weddings either everybody is checking each other out bout who has the best clothes on and all who looks good and all... but at a gursikh wedding the concentration is on naam and truly thats when you find two bodies but one soul bonding with each other in marriage. Thats what simple is because instead of focusing on the cultural and social part of people are concentrating on what its really about...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh