Question About Akj

Guest Narinder Singh

Guest Narinder Singh

First off this question isnt in favor nor is it against the rehit of AKJ.

The AKJ seemingly puts a lot of emphasis put on "puratan maryada" and upholding the true rehit laid out by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. But what about the rehit regarding the style of kirtan? Isnt it supposed to be sung in raag as per tradition and instructions given in Sri Guru Granth Sahib as to what raag to use? I would like to know the reason for this.

This is a simple question and I hope everyone stays on topic, please dont turn this into a pro-akj or anti-akj debate, if it turns into that, i would advice that this topic be closed.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you wanted the truth, also on the AKJ board there are not kids or uninformed people giving their personal opinions. Its actually knowledgable adults who make the posts, so you will get something worthwhile, nothing like some of the bashing posts on this board. But if you only want opinions, not facts, then it's your choice.

Guest Narinder Singh

I thought you wanted the truth, also on the AKJ board there are not kids or uninformed people giving their personal opinions. Its actually knowledgable adults who make the posts, so you will get something worthwhile, nothing like some of the bashing posts on this board. But if you only want opinions, not facts, then it's your choice.

:D Its a simple question that maybe even you can answer my friend! :TH:

I will say that I am not knowledgable person, I wish I was, but I'm not. And if you ask people to post their opinions then how does that give you an answer to your question? I will say I don't know much about anything so I couldn't answer your question. What surprises me is that people like to bash a group or ask stupid questions, and when told to ask the source, they back off and say they want no AKJ people to answer a question about the Jatha.

Seems kind of silly.

It's like asking a English teacher about your math homework, doesn't make sense.

Don't be afraid, ask the Singhs at the akj site.

Guest Narinder Singh

I will say that I am not knowledgable person, I wish I was, but I'm not. And if you ask people to post their opinions then how does that give you an answer to your question? I will say I don't know much about anything so I couldn't answer your question. What surprises me is that people like to bash a group or ask stupid questions, and when told to ask the source, they back off and say they want no AKJ people to answer a question about the Jatha.

Seems kind of silly.

It's like asking a English teacher about your math homework, doesn't make sense.

Don't be afraid, ask the Singhs at the akj site.

I wanted answers from everyone and its funny that im sitting here having to debate with u about who to ask and who not to ask.

When did i say i didnt want AKJ people to answer my question? Now youre just making assumptions, if you cant answer the question, just let it go.

Fateh.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i m totaly agree with akjforever .. veer ji if u want Good answer then u should go to akj.org .. coz they can give u proper answer.. i know there are lots of singh n singhniya here to who can answer u but nothing wrong in posting there ..