How Do Muslims Started Cutting Hairs

jassa

bhajji i have read this sakhi in suraj parkash granth .... and its told by guru gobind singh sahib to yaar khan ....

more over where is this written that a namazi cant a sikh ...

if u see the hukam of shri guru granth sahib towards muslims its that ... a muslim who dont give his 5 nimaz ever day is <admin-profanity filter activated> ...

bhajji i have read this sakhi in suraj parkash granth .... and its told by guru gobind singh sahib to yaar khan ....

if u see the hukam of shri guru granth sahib towards muslims its that ... a muslim who dont give his 5 nimaz ever day is <admin-profanity filter activated> ...

That's why my point is "what is a muslim sikh?" This term doesn't excist.

Maybe a muslim who became a Singh after meeting Guru Jee.

bhajji the hukamnama given to the ganni khan and nabbi khan .... its still with da family its written and signed by guru sahib that sikh sangat it states that gani khan and nabi khan are my sons .... sikhs should do there seva thinking they are my roop ....

which category u keep such gursikhs they never took amrit .... yaar khan peer budhu shah .... list is endless ....

Gurfateh

Circumsensiing or Khtna was started by Prophet Ibrahim(AS),as Alllah/Akal ordered him after he sacrifised his son(Hazrat Isamael(AS) for Muslims and Hazrat Isreal(AS) for Jews and Christians,this is mani differance between two as Arabs claim that former was blessed First while Jews and Christian say same for latter)).Id Ul Azzah is celebrated for same reason ,yet in angel or new Testment Lord Jesus puts end to circumceistion and end to law od Moses.so no Kosher in Chrisitains,no problen with pork and not Circumcenstion.

As Islam has faith in bott old and new testment so During the time of Rasol(SWAS),it is possible that Sunnat(this is more to do with copying of all acts Rasol(SWAS) did in whole life) was new type of Khatna(Circumsencintion in General).

But when Muslims go to Hajj,they are told that duinrg Haj it is sin to cut hairs.They are <banned word filter activated> as they get bald before going to Hajj.In Haj no sin is to be done and as cutting hair is sin.It should mean otherwise also as Haj is idel conditon which should be made permannetly also.

That's why my point is "what is a muslim sikh?" This term doesn't excist.

Maybe a muslim who became a Singh after meeting Guru Jee.

Please go through the meaning of "sikh" :lol: u'll understand.

I'm glad "Sarpanch" isnt saying no more.. what good would he have said anyway?

Hum nahi change.. bura nahi koyee

but ofcourse! that doesnt apply to hazrat mohammed. :nihungsmile: