STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!!

Hari

vwihgurUjIkwKwlsw!

vwihgurUjIkI&iqh!!

first and foremost I would just like to say :@ @ :@ @ :@ @ .

Now, here goes.

I'm just so confused and almost at the end of my patience with these petty little conflicts in our panth.

To tell you the honest truth, nobody in the Panth right now really understands the ektha that we once had - nobody really understands the value or the magnitude of it. When they say "united we stand, divided we fall, " it's no joke . Every single issue we have in the panth is coming from the perspective of somebody who cares about Guru ji - somebody who wants to do what's right. And that's fine. But the arguments about it start from people who don't care about guru ji - who don't want to fight for the panth, but just fight. People just need a reason to argue and prove themselves better than somebody else.

Why does it make you itch that the jatha thinks keski is a kakar? Do they cut their kes? Do they disrespect their kes? Do they have any less respect for their kes than somebody else? Definately not. N

o, they treat their kes with the upmost respect and love.

So what if the Taksali Singhs think the mool manthar is upto Nanak Hosi Bhee Sach? Do they read up to Gurprasad with no effort and then suddenly get hyper reading from AAD SACH onwards? No, they read all bani with pyaar.

Who cares if Dodra sangat says Dhan Guru Nanak before doing kirtan? Do they get upset with you when you sing Dhan Guru Har Rai? Dhan Guru Amar Das? No... They see the jyot of all Gurus to be in our present Guru Granth Sahib.

Why does your blood boil when you see a White American Sikh singing a shabad with a guitar ? Did you know that at the Harimandir Sahib, originally only stringed-instruments were allowed to accompany the keertan?

What is it to you if a jatha or a sangat in the Sikh panth is practicing Gurmat - they are practicing Sikhi - and inside their hearts they have complete love and faith - but not in the exact same way that you see they should practice it? Not in the exact same way that your father or your teacher told you to practice it?

I can understand you might be upset if a Singh said that those who do not wear a "taksali kirpan" are not Sikhs, instead of doing the right thing and buying Taksali kirpans for the sangat so that they would have the chance to see the benefits - see how it is a more useful kirpan.

I can understand you might be upset if a Kaur was eating langar in a seperate room instead of doing the right thing and getting bibeki langar for everybody so that others could see the benefits of having langar prepared in sarabloh by naam-abhyasee Singhs and Kaurs.

I can understand you might be upset if a sangat Singh told you that you can't read Bhai Vir Singh Jee's or Bhai Gurdas Jee's or Bhai Nand Lal jee's writings to the sangat instead of doing the right thing and letting everybody see the beauty of the writings of other mahapurakhs.

I can understand if you were at a camp and they made you recite some mantra made by Yogi Bhajan instead of

doing the rigth thing and telling you that Waheguru is the gurmantar of the Sikhs as Bhai Gurdas Jee has written in his vaars.

I can understand if you were at a Sikh Missionary camp and they had an amrit sanchar where they only recited the first three of the punj nitnem baaniaa., instead of doing the right thing and following the Akal Takhat's maryada where they read all punj baaniaa in the amrit sanchar (Jap Ji through to Anand).

Even if these things did happen, I can understand that you would want to make a suggestion to the parbandaks. I can understand you would want to give your humble suggestion and if that didn't work - bring some (5) gurmukhs to discuss the matter with the parbandaks of the sangat.

But for the smaller things - for the things that don't really hurt anybody -the things that aren't an injustice to anybody - the things that if you look at it from all perspectives, it is not really manmat in any way - it is just a different perspective than yours - why do you have to make a website about the faults of that sangat? Why do you have to post bad words about them on this forum or any other forum? Why do you have to call them names in your personal sangat or on the web? Why do you have to defame and insult them?

Fareed Jee says if you are wealthy in knowledge do not write dark comments about others - instead look at your own soul and your own actions and improve them first. Of course this does not mean that you should not fight against injustice. But the Khalsa is one family - and the family members can only stand up for the whole group when each family member is close to each other. If we are not close to each other how will we ever really have faith in the family as a whole? Instead of fighting amongst each other you might want to direct your intellectual forces to a more dangerous and serious threat. There are people out there who are trying to destroy our language, history, culture, traditions and are working to seduce our children away from the le

gacy of this universal humanitarian all-loving all-blessing peaceful and peace-keeping way of life.

We have governments - ENTIRE GOVERNMENTS - organizations, groups, cults, reporters, agencies against the Sikh panth and instead you are here fighting with each other.

I would support you if you were protesting against Namdharis for mixing up the history of the Panth.

I would support you if you were teaching people the real truth about the real enemies of the panth like Parkash Badal, Kala Afghana, Kim Bolan, KP Gill, the Nirankaris, the Nangs, the RSS, etc.

Instead you are fighting against each other! Sikhs against Sikhs!

If your next door neighbour is a sikh from a different jatha or group than you, and they have just as much pyaar as you do for Guru jee, but don't do something exactly the same way as you, okay fine you can ask them for their thoughts. You can share yours. But from then on - stop arguing! Don't fight! Don't bicker!

All of this bickering and fighting is really getting to me. I just had to let it all out. I know people will reply back getting upset with me about the things I have said.

I am not saying the issues you have are small - sure it is a big deal to you whether rag mala is bani or not, whether rehiras should be sampuran or not. But right now the panth does not need your arguments - the panth needs you. The panth needs you to do your nitnem. The panth needs you to take amrit. The panth needs you to do naam abhyaas. The panth needs you to do seva. The panth needs you to do parchar. The panth needs you to tie your dastaar everywhere you go and not be afraid to represent the Khalsa. The panth needs you to live an honest lifestyle and when you make a mistake the panth needs you to face it.

I want to say the Panth needs you to practice amrit vela but I don't practice this yet so I can't really tell you - but read Guru jee's bani and you will learn on your own. I do not have a good Sikh life

style and I am trying to turn around all of the mistakes I have made. I know I can't help the panth with out doing amrit vela.

We are stuck up in the clouds getting our egos inflated over the arguments we have on issues that we don't even have the right to think about - some of us do no paat, we cut our hair, we drink - and some of us might be amritdharees but we don't keep rehit, we don't practice the most basic Sikhi - but we're ready to argue anytime. Arguments will not bring ektha in the panth.... cooperation, teamwork, pyaar, and practicing the basics of Sikhi will. Please, if you don't practice the basics of Sikhi, don't argue these issues. I have tried and I fail because I don't have the Sikhi to back it up. And even if we do have a lot of naam kamaaee and baanee kuntth behind us, our arguments and egocentric fighting will only eat up our kamaee rather than help the panth.

I know that none of us can really help the panth until we are proper Gursikhs. Your Sikhi is more important to Guru ji than your ability to argue against somebody. To be an effective speaker, an excellent debater, a strong presenter is a great accomplishment. BUt to be an effective Gurbani speaker, an excellent gurbani reader, and a strong Gurbani preacher and on top of that have a complete practice of Gurbani's teachings is something that very rare people in the world can do.

Okay - I have vented. I feel a lot better now. Thanks for the therapy session Doctor Sikh Sangat jee.- your cheque is in the mail.

I am sorry if I said anything against Gurmat.

vwihgurUjIkwKwlsw!

vwihgurUjIkI&iqh!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sachee gal kahee, Kulpreet Singh Ji.

It looks like the Puran Pavaittar Sikhi of Satguru Nanak Nirankar is going the way of Christianity and Islam. :@

Believe it or not, but Islam and Christinaity were once true religions of Parbrahm Parmesar.But petty differences split these Dharam into what we have today.

Singho!!Do you not see Kaal and Maya are taking advantage of you?

Vahiguru...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

great post bhia sahib kulpreet singh je. And bhia hari je, please explain to me how chrisianity and islam were once like sikhi. I really wish to learn more. I know that they contain some truth, but not the complete truth, from what i know. Please explain.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Wow, Kulpreet Singh! That was EXTREMELY well said! I think a True Gursikh would never slander others the way we do. A True Gursikh is humble and talks little. A True Gursikh sees God in everyone and would be scared to death to talk bad about someone. A True Gursikh considers himself the biggest sinner in the world, and feels that he/she has no right to judge people's views, because True Gursikhs consider everyone to be better than them. True Gursikhs don't force people to follow their views, because isn't that exactly what certain Muslims tried to do to our Gurus? These certain Muslims didn't do that because they wanted to be evil, it was because their ego for their views got so big that they felt that only they were right, and everyone else was wrong. True Gursikhs are so full of love, that they couldn't be mean, or hurt someone's feelings even if they tried. We all want to be True Gursikhs, and it's not a easy path...but we must get a good start. If we start on this path, full of hate and ego, then we won't make it very far. Kulpreet Singh, i would like to thank you for writing such a beautiful thread, hopefully it will help us change our views about being quick to judge people, without looking at ourselves first.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Khalistani:

i know you asked Kulpreet Singh how Christianity and Islam were once like Sikhism. I would like to share something i have read about, and seen on TV... Did you know that Jesus Christ would wake up at Amritvela, cover His Head, and do Simran? It says in the Bible, that the disciples of Jesus would wake up in the middle of the night, and find Jesus absorbed in God's prayers, with His head covered...I also believe that Jesus did not cut His Hair (because Nazarians did not cut their Hair, and Jesus was Nazarian)...i also think he wore a Turban (i have heard it says in the Bible...but not sure)...also, this is kind of my own thinking...but in the movies about Christ, everyone wore turbans except Jesus...maybe this was so viewers could tell who Jesus was? I think that many religions have gotten altered because people began to change things to fit their own lifestyles. *NOTE* THESE ARE VIEWS I HAVE EITHER READ ABOUT OR SEEN ON TV....THEY MAY NOT BE ACCURATE

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i guess surrey singh is right...i read at a Sikh website under importance of turban section that even Jesus Christ wore a turban :@

kulpreetsingh veerji....

wow.... i can't even think of anything else to say.... amazing examples... i especially likes the one referring to taksalis, who consider moolmantar to nanak hosi bhee sach... it's true...

the biggest point is that the more we argue about these petty issues among ourselves, the more we become more like the lalleshvaris out there... fools with limited knowledge, trying to come off as pure pakka scholars... and wow, i'm definitely guilty of that... i'm not perfect, and i'm pretty sure i haven't attacked anyone on this site.. i know i've defended quite a few topics, but if i have attacked, i take this opporunity to apologize...

and again......wow.... i hope more people read this thread, cuz kulpreetsingh veerji has made too many points that make tooo much sense.... it's time we all get off our butts and listen to the truth he said... let's stop trying to be scholars, and let's just try to be the best Sikh we can......it's not that hard when you put it in perspective...

fateh!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

"For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

1 Corinthians 11:7-9

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

1 Corinthians 14:34-35

The Bible Approves of Slavery

"Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart"

Ephesians 6:5-6

"Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. But that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons. Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven."

Colossians 3:22 - 4:1

"Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honor, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed."

1 T

imothy 6:1

The Bible Promotes Genocide

There are too many instances to quote directly - the following is an overview:

Joshua 8:1-29 "The Lord commands Joshua to kill 12,000 in the city of Ai."

Joshua 10:8-27 "Joshua kills fleeing attackers with help from the Lord."

Judges 20:23-48 "The children of Israel kill 25,100 Benjamites with the help of the Lord, and set fire to all their cities."

1 Samuel 15 "The Lord commands Saul to destroy every living thing in the city of Amalek. When Saul obeys but spares the king and some animals, the Lord punishes Saul for being disobedient."

1 Kings 20:13-30 "The Lord directs Ahab to kill 100,000 Syrians."

Jesus says: "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

Matthew 10:34-36

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth" I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

Luke 12:51-53

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Luke 14:26

this is what confuses me

And wow, thats amazing how jesus did bhagti at amrit vela

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!