Who Is The Guru Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Straight from the Guru's secretary, Bhai Nand Lal Sahib:

Articulation of Bhai Nand Lal

Dohira

What you have stated, Oh My Gurdev Master, `come to seek my vision,'

Please enable me to understand, how can we pursue the same.(9)

Articulation of Sri Guru Jee

Dohira

Assiduously listen Nand, there are three entities of mine,

And these, you comprehend, are Transcendental, Attributive and the Guru's Shabad, the Celestial Word.(10)

Chaupeyi

Only one Perception, which is beyond all the attributes,

Which has been expounded many a time in Vedas,(11)

And knowing all the thoughts, prevails through out,

And is indivisible like water,(12)

Deem (that) written on each of your body-hair,

And the factual pronouncement I make to you for veracity:(13)

The Sikh desirous of Guru's Darshan,

Should go and have the Darshan of Granth Jee,(14)

After ablution at the ambrosial hour,

And, auspiciously, undertake its circumambulation,(15)

Dohira

With folded hands be seated, seeking my audience,

And with mind lodged in Guru Granth Jee, listen to the celestial pontification.(16)

Chaupeyi

Hearing the Shabad with concentration, and by putting mind into Guru,

Listen and make others to heed to Guru's enlightening Shabad.(17)

One who wants to communicate with me,

He may read, listen to and ponder over Granth Jee.(18)

Ones who aspire to listen to my sermons,

Diligently, should read and recite Granth Jee.(19)

Deem Granth Jee as my embodiment,

And concede to no other perception.(20)

My Sikh is my third embodiment,

Who remains imbued in the essence of Gurbani.(21)

One who puts confidence and affection upon the Guru's Shabad.

He, always and ever, achieves the vision of the Guru.(22)

He should revel in listening and recounting Guru's Shabad,

And with full concentration read Jap Jee Jaap.{23)

Go and espy the Guru's Portal,

And discard the diversionary sanctuaries.(24)

With zeal serve the Sikhs of the Guru,

After relinquishing all the ego from his mind.(25)

One who manifests in these actions,

That Sikh recognises my manifestation.(26)

Dohira

That Sikh of Guru gets acceptance, which performs the service,

And the one who surrenders through mind, body and soul, becomes prominent server of mine.(27)

The service of such a Sikh of Guru is approved by me,

And, listen Nand earnestly, this is the way, the heaven is secured.(28)

(Tankahnama Bhai Nand Lal Sahib).

Now comes the part where Balbir refuses to believe the reference. The rest of the post has everything to do with every topic you have posted...it is just that you do not want to address the truth.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh
Quote from s133k_s1kh Jee "Balbir Singh you like Samose or Paneer Pakore ??"

Thanks I am satisfied.

I never said you were not, i was just wondering what you like more. I didn't know you have low IQ rolleyes.gif .

One more question for you Balbir paaji...Can you swim tongue.gif ??

before you think anything stupid, i have no intentions of drowning you.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

Quote from ms514 Ji "Now comes the part where Balbir refuses to believe the reference."

I thought your Gurus are Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee and the ten Gurus not Tankahnama and Bhai Nand Lal Jee.

It is strange that the translations have convinced people. I can understand why there are so many translated Sikhs. This is the result of your missionaries. Is this the education Sikhs wish for their children?

Dear s133k_s1kh Ji!

Please do not feel bad. Your help is great to realize where some Sikh youths stand.

Those who are hungry should first eat something before meditation.

Your curiosity is interesting asking a person from other side of the river if they could swim. I do not know whether they felt answering or heard it even but it gave your neighbors a smile.

Balbir Singh

"I thought your Gurus are Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee and the ten Gurus not Tankahnama and Bhai Nand Lal Jee."

You still have no clue yet do you...there was, is and will be ONLY ONE GURU for the Sikhs. But your Brahm-Gyan does not seem to entitle you to this simple fact.

Dear all and ms514 Ji!

Quote "You still have no clue yet do you...there was, is and will be ONLY ONE GURU for the Sikhs. But your Brahm-Gyan does not seem to entitle you to this simple fact."

Spiritually poor are those who need to quote others than their Gurus but swear that they have a Guru from whom they have not found the Truth.

Balbir Singh

Found the Truth? You haven't even found the true Guru yet...you think you are it! I know what I found...and I know what you are. Don't worry...I'll do an Ardaas for you.

For everyone who wants to see this deh-dhari Guru proponent calling himself Balbir "Singh", you can reference his views at:

http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.php?f=1...35&t=112335

Basically, he wants to say that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not the Guru, but a human Guru is required (how convenient that he happens to be this great enlightened soul and a fitting candidate for Guruship...yeah right). Never mind all the Sants and Mahapurakhs and Gursikhs who were the ideal of Sikhi who stated that the Guru Granth Sahib is the Guru. Never mind that the Guru Granth Sahib states that Gurbani is the Guru. Never mind that the what made the 10 human Gurus Gurus was the Gurbani, the Shabad Guru. Never mind that that whatever intelligent that comes out of the mouths of these pakhandis like Balbir is always Gurbani.

After all, what do you offer that is origional and apart from the Guru Granth Sahib...all your wisdom comes from there right? Should I worship you for being a parrot. Sikhs were told to worship the teaching. Sikhs do not worship the Guru Granth Sahib because it is magic paper and fancy ink. They worship the message, the Word, the Shabad Guru. That was is and will be the Guru of the Sikhs.

Those that think the human embodiment of this Shabad Gurus, to which we respectfully refer to as the human 10 Gurus, were special because of their human form, I ask this. Are we not human? Do we not possess the same attributes, the same characteristics...are we not also humans? Should I bow down to that flesh, bone and blood that is temporary or worship the word that exalts that being to its ideal, to its destiny (the Shabad Guru)? What differentiates a scholar from a thug? It is not the flesh or the human form, but the teaching, the WORD.

Those who believe that following human Gurus...best of luck to you. The real Guru was the Shabad Guru all along. From the time of Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Shabad was celebrated. Look at the stature of the Word in the Guru Granth Sahib. The Word is given the Supreme seat, while the Gurus all write under the pen of Nanak, referring themselves to as Daas and Jan, humble and lowly. They never attempted to set themselves above the word, but rather held the word in the highest of respect. Want a reference Balbir? READ what the Guru Granth Sahib says about Gurbani, Bani, or Shabad.

Dear all and ms514 Ji!

Quote "Should I worship you for being a parrot."

No. Please live a human life and not of the parrot. Get rid of this habit.

Quote "Sikhs were told to worship the teaching."

No. Sikhs are supposed to receive true Naam as Gurprasaad and do Simran. They do not suggest Sikhs to worship (Pooja) of this Guru's suggestion.

You may speak ill about anyone as much as you can. It does not disturb. Please go on writing about your knowledge. Through your writings it has become possible to clear many doubts among thousands of seekers. Be sure no one can and is willing to change you. You are still a great help. Thanks.

Here is a suggestion. Do not try to forget me. It will entangle you more in searching truth. I am not only available in Internet. Even a Granth is in making. Few more answered pages are to be written. It depends when you put up those questions.

Also, thanks for making Balbir Singh popular.

Balbir Singh

what do you mean when you say a granth is in making? also where else are you available then?

Granth in the making? no.gif

Oh unless, Balbir might be thinking that he is the next Guru sent my God? grin.gif :D @

Anyone remember the TV series "Kung Fu" where david caradine use to ask "But Master why do the birds poo .......". And the Master use to reply "Grasshopper, to jump like a frog is to bark like a dog......"

Doesnt Balbir's answer remind you off the TV series?

Yor ignorance is only supplanted by your poor use of the english language. Anyways...

"Be sure no one can and is willing to change you."

The Guru was...and that is written in Gurbani. Perhaps you skipped reading that over...that the Guru will save the sinner of sinners. Take a hint and straighten up before you find yourself at the end of the Sangat's ire.

"I am not only available in Internet."

True...post your address and contact information. I am sure many members here and elsewhere would love to contact you.

"Even a Granth is in making."

DO make this available on the internet. I am sure the world would love to read over what "Brahm-Gyan" you have to share. You are on the fast track to being Ashutosh...good work. May the Sangat bless you as they blessed him.

"Also, thanks for making Balbir Singh popular."

For that, you are more than welcome. But don't blame me for the consequences for your popularity. Remember, you are the one who opened his eMouth...