Who Is The Guru Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

Quote from ms514 Ji "The Guru/Teacher imparts the teachings to his/her Sikh/Student."

A guru is the teacher too. A teacher is not the Guru. Missionary schools are building teachers.

Quote "The teacher is a vessel through which that knowledge passes. It is because of the knowledge that the student respects the teacher, otherwise, what is the difference between the student and teacher?"

True reverence of the Guru is not the reason of hating others.

Quote "The Guru Granth Sahib does the exact same as the 10 human Gurus..."

Please do not try to cheat your soul at least.

Quote "it is the teacher to those who would listen and passes on the same knowledge to the Sikh."

May I ask why there are so many cults among Sikhs when they listen and receive the same knowledge?

By experiencing the way of true Simran, one finds him on the only path.

Quote "After the compilation of the first edition of the Guru Granth Sahib, the Kartarpuri Bir Sahib, it was installed on the throne of the Harimandir Sahib and from there on, the Gurus (starting from Guru Arjun Sahib) sat at a LOWER level from the Shabad Guru, pointing to the Sikhs that the Shabad was supreme, not the body."

Have I understood it correctly? Guru Arjan dev Ji gave Guru Gaddee to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Quote "Balbir, stick to the baba business eh? Your comedy routine stinks."

Watch the Baabaas anywhere these days and their business, also in Gurudwaras. Life will be no more a comedy.

Please stick to the topics about Sikhi. These are treasured and smell heavenly.

Balbir Singh

Guest s133k_s1kh

Dear all!

Balbir Singh no.gif ,,youuuuuu reply to everyones post...but you ignore mine :D

You could have told if you like samose or paneer pakore :lol: .

Balbir Singh

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"True reverence of the Guru is not the reason of hating others."

Hate? You have no idea friend. Jumping to conclusions as usual...

"Please do not try to cheat your soul at least."

Why don't you just out and say it? You believe in deh-dhari Gurus (because you have a dera to establish after all), so of course you will say that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not equal to the 10 bodily Gurus. Please do not try to cheat the public at least.

"May I ask why there are so many cults among Sikhs when they listen and receive the same knowledge?

By experiencing the way of true Simran, one finds him on the only path."

Tell me of some of these cults...

"Have I understood it correctly? Guru Arjan dev Ji gave Guru Gaddee to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee."

No...Guru Arjun Sahib continued the practice of worshipping the word. The word was supreme. The Guruship was officially conferred upon the Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. But of course, you knew that.

Look, here's the deal. You ain't the first "Brahm-Gyani" claimer on the internet. Everyone knows your type. You try to ask things/say things to confuse people and speak in riddles to make yourself look smart. Sometimes, some innocent people who do not know better even start to follow you. Nothing new...it is what every fake Baba does. But the fact of the matter is that everything that comes out of your mouth that is wisdom is taken directly from the Guru Granth Sahib. Anyone can go to your website and listen to your Kathas, which are merely re-stating what is in Gurbani with your twist on it. One should ask himself/herself that if you are simply restating what the Guru Granth Sahib says, should we not simply follow what the Guru Granth Sahib states? Every Sikh Sant/Gursikh has stated that a Sikh should follow and praise Gurbani. They inspire the Sikhs with their ideal behavior as Sikhs and can inspire people to become Sikhs, but their message essentially is to follow what the Guru Granth Sahib says. Their life is a living testimony to Gurbani and serves as ideals for a Sikh jeeven. Let's just cut to the chase: Minus migraine-inducing questions, riddles and veiled insults, what have you ever contributed with all of your posts? Have you helped a single individual or said something genuinely worthwhile? Having read your posts, the answer is a big no. Reading Gurbani makes the mind at ease and gives mental peace and direction. Reading your posts can cause tension, confusion and annoyance. Balbir, I know you won't stop...it is not in your blood. Rather, you will continue to make your posts and try to make foolsof those who are innocent to the ways of Sikhi. Just remember...there are plenty of people who are quite aware of the fakeness that is you. So keep trying...just warning you, it ain't gonna work on everyone. But of course, you will just make more snide remarks after this post and continue on trying to confuse people. Well, the Almighty gave you orders and everyone else too...guess we both have our duties.

"Please stick to the topics about Sikhi. These are treasured and smell heavenly."

So do samosae and paneer pakorae.

Dear all and ms514 Jee!

Quote " . . . because you have a dera to establish after all"

God established The Guru's Dera in me. I pray the settlement in your life too.

Quote " . . . so of course you will say that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not equal to the 10 bodily Gurus. Please do not try to cheat the public at least."

Have they not cheated the public enough? They convince only ignorant with it.

Ten bodies of the Guru's were mortal. How can a wise person compare the immortal with the mortal? It seems that the deep-rooted nature of worshiping the mortal is still among many. The religious vultures living on it are feeling happy with it.

Quotation "Tell me of some of these cults"

What are Amritdhaarees, Sehajdhaarees, Keshdhaarees, Nirmalaas, Udaasees, Srichandees, Naamdhaarees, Nirankaarees, Radhasoamees, Bhays-dhaarees, Damdamees, Akhandees, Pakhandees, Tankhayiaas, Black Afghaanees, Ghaggees and many who are known with numbers on their name plates like prisoners etc.

Quote "'Have I understood it correctly? Guru Arjan dev Ji gave Guru Gaddee to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.' No...Guru Arjun Sahib continued the practice of worshipping the word. The word was supreme."

Did Guru Gobind Singh Jee continue this practice or He stopped it so that smarter Sikh preachers can earn better living through the printed form of the Guru?

Quote "The Guruship was officially conferred upon the Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Guru Gobind Singh Ji."

Please provide a reference from the Guru's office directly. I will be thankful.

Rest of the post has nothing to do with the topic. Please connect yourself with God when you want to be personal, not with me. I am already engaged.

Balbir Singh

Dear all!

Quote from s133k_s1kh Jee "Balbir Singh you like Samose or Paneer Pakore ??"

Thanks I am satisfied.

Quote From Pakandi Baba Jee "BTW - What is the salutation you use?"

My salutation is always toward God. It is before every conversation.

Imitators search it in mortals.

Balbir Singh