Who Is The Guru Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

Quote from Daljeet Singh Jee "Guru Arjan left some blank pages in the Granth. When Bhai Gurdas asked the purpose of this, he answered that one of the Gurus to follow him would add the shabads in their proper place at the proper time. In time the shabads of Guru Teg Bahadur, the ninth Manifestation of the Guru’s Light, were added by Guru Gobind Singh and thus the Sri Guru Granth Sahib was complete."

Guru Arjan Dev Ji during the Guru ship added His Baanee in Guru Granth Sahib Jee but not Guru Gobind Singh Jee. Is this the reason some do not accept His Baanee as Dasam Granth?

Quote from london123home Ji "And no we still do not believe in living human breathing Guru. All we need and believe is our Guru - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji."

The query is about who is the Guru of Sri Granth Sahib Ji. The query is not about who is the Guru of Sikhs.

Quote from Pakandi Baba Ji "It is known by all that Dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji, did not include his Bani in the SGGS."

Harwinder84 did not know it, for example.

Quote "He did not think of himself worhty and also God knew it was prone to being distorted. (which it has been by massands)"

I feel they have only changed the dress.

Balbir Singh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bwxI gurU gurU hY bwxI ivic bwxI AMimRqu swry ]

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae ||

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

any doubts??? :TH:

Guru Arjan Dev Ji during the Guru ship added His Baanee in Guru Granth Sahib Jee but not Guru Gobind Singh Jee. Is this the reason some do not accept His Baanee as Dasam Granth?

Balbir Singh ji, prove it.

Why he chose to write his baani in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib is a different topic. Your arguements are based on your own opinion and not history.

Guest s133k_s1kh
Quote "Balbir your posts make no sense, if you need medical attention pm me"

A medical practitioner should attend his next ones if he is not unemployed.

tongue.gif A Guru ka Sikh helps anyone ..so what sect are you from ?? :D

Dear all!

Quote from SSM Ji "If Guru Nanak Dev Ji's teachings come from God and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji are the jyot of the ten Guru Jis then why are we asking this question?"

Nothing in the cosmos begins with 'if' as God is before all 'ifs'. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the collection of Hymns also from six Gurus of Sikhs. I do not know in which form He is the Jot of ten Gurus. Please explain this.

This question has come up to get a clear understanding about Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Perhaps someone can explain how they celebrated the Guru ship to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Quote "Would it not be better to ask first who is the Guru of Guru Nanak Dev Ji?"

Sure, should we go there together closing this topic.

Quote from Papi Ji "baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae ||

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

any doubts???"

I do not have doubts but a question, since when Baanee is printed material?

Quote from Daljeet Singh Ji "Balbir Singh ji, prove it."

Please write clearly what is your curiosity about.

Balbir Singh

Guest s133k_s1kh

Loud and Clear.. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION ... what sect are you from :D

Just tell me are you a Sikh ?? and dont give twisted answers.. there is already a thread going in the FUN section on aliens...send me u'r picture, i'll post it there :lol:

Dear all!

Quote from s133k_s1kh Ji "Until LIONS tell their own history, history will always glorify the hunters."

Also today some Lions tell their history to their race, while hunters are glorifying their feasts.

Quote "A Guru ka Sikh helps anyone ..so what sect are you from ??"

Na, Guru ka Sikh and entangled in sects!

Balbir Singh

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Balbir is hopeless, so let's just attend to his hopelessness.

"Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the collection of Hymns also from six Gurus of Sikhs. I do not know in which form He is the Jot of ten Gurus. Please explain this. This question has come up to get a clear understanding about Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Perhaps someone can explain how they celebrated the Guru ship to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji."

There was and is ONLY ONE GURU. That is the same jyot that passed through the 10 human bodies and finally was invested into the Guru Granth Sahib. The same jyot that was in Guru Nanak Sahib is still in the Guru Granth Sahib. This is adequately explained in the Bachittar Natak, as well as the Bhatan Salok of the Guru Granth Sahib, which describe the Guruship being passed from one Guru-body to the next.

After all, what does a Guru impart upon the Sikh? The Guru/Teacher imparts the teachings to his/her Sikh/Student. The teacher is a vessel through which that knowledge passes. It is because of the knowledge that the student respects the teacher, otherwise, what is the difference between the student and teacher? Similarly, the 10 human bodies of the Gurus were respected because they were the vessel by which the true Guru, Gurbani, was passed along. The Guru Granth Sahib does the exact same as the 10 human Gurus...it is the teacher to those who would listen and passes on the same knowledge to the Sikh.

After the compilation of the first edition of the Guru Granth Sahib, the Kartarpuri Bir Sahib, it was installed on the throne of the Harimandir Sahib and from there on, the Gurus (starting from Guru Arjun Sahib) sat at a LOWER level from the Shabad Guru, pointing to the Sikhs that the Shabad was supreme, not the body.

Now I am sure Balbir has many more things to write to confuse and contort the issue...do proceed Balbir...I know you have much work in confusing people into becoming your chelas, so I'll let you continue. The baba/guru business must be tough these days for you to return to the internet and try to get more chelas. I would wish you well if you weren't going to lead them straight to hell.

Dear all and ms514 Ji!

Quote "Balbir is hopeless, so let's just attend to his hopelessness."

Thanks for the good wishes. God is already attending his hopelessness.

The young mind and an old soul of Manvinder from New Jersey are hopeful. God may let him live with hopes.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji did not say one word to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. No Shabad from Guru Gobind Singh Jee is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

My curiosity is to know how they transferred this Guru ship to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee and from whom.

Quote "I know you have much work in confusing people into becoming your chelas, so I'll let you continue . . . I would wish you well if you weren't going to lead them straight to hell."

Ego of a gyanee is always thankful to the intellectual who married his mom.

Rarely someone recognizes God, his Wise Father.

Balbir Singh