Who Is The Guru Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

The previous Guru has traditionally given his Guru ship to the following Guru. Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgadde to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Is He alone the Guru of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji passing it, also when He did not include His Baanee in the present Guru? Please express your views.

Balbir Singh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh
who said guru gobind singh ji's bani is not included?

I don't think Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani is in SGGS. Correct me if i am wrong :lol:

but i know one thing for sure..Balbir Singh is a Retard :D ...Balbir your posts make no sense, if you need medical attention pm me :lol:

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

lol >> medical attention.

But actually, there are a couple of lines written by Guru Gobind Singh in Sri guru granth sahib. ...and "Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani" which means that its the words inside Sri Guru Granth sahib that is our Guru. Above that, you only have Satguru (God).

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

But actually, there are a couple of lines written by Guru Gobind Singh in Sri guru granth sahib

blu hoAw bMDn Cuty sBu ikCu hoq aupwie ]

bal hoaa ba(n)dhhan shhuttae sabh kishh hoth oupaae ||

My strength has been restored, and my bonds have been broken; now, I can do everything.

nwnk sBu ikCu qumrY hwQ mY qum hI hoq shwie ]54]

naanak sabh kishh thumarai haathh mai thum hee hoth sehaae ||54||

Nanak: everything is in Your hands, Lord; You are my Helper and Support. ||54||

this 2 pangtheeaa are by Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

Quote from Harwinder84 Ji"who said guru gobind singh ji's bani is not included?"

Many said it. So many found it too.

Quote from s133k_s1kh Ji "but i know one thing for sure..Balbir Singh is a Retard"

That is right. Once ego wanted it fast.

Quote "Balbir your posts make no sense, if you need medical attention pm me"

A medical practitioner should attend his next ones if he is not unemployed.

Quote from Khalsa4ever Ji "But actually, there are a couple of lines written by Guru Gobind Singh in Sri guru granth sahib. ...and "Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani" which means that its the words inside Sri Guru Granth sahib that is our Guru. Above that, you only have Satguru (God)."

The Vaak is from Guru Raam Daas Jee "banee guroo guroo hai banee vich banee amrit saaray." SGGS Ang 982-10

The Vaak is from Guru Teg Bahaadur Sahib Jee "bal ho-aa banDhan chhutay sabh kichh hot upaa-ay." SGGS 1429-7

Balbir Singh

Guru Pita did not include any bani in SGGS because he deemed SGGS complete, a pooran satguru.

Guru Arjan left some blank pages in the Granth. When Bhai Gurdas asked the purpose of this, he answered that one of the Gurus to follow him would add the shabads in their proper place at the proper time. In time the shabads of Guru Teg Bahadur, the ninth Manifestation of the Guru’s Light, were added by Guru Gobind Singh and thus the Sri Guru Granth Sahib was complete.

The Vaak is from Guru Raam Daas Jee "banee guroo guroo hai banee vich banee amrit saaray." SGGS Ang 982-10

The Vaak is from Guru Teg Bahaadur Sahib Jee "bal ho-aa banDhan chhutay sabh kichh hot upaa-ay." SGGS 1429-7

Balbir Singh

And? As you have posed the question; whats you conclusion on the above tuks? Simple saying which angg its from and which Guru wrote it is saying ......???

So?

Please go and read the meaning of the term "Guru" in Sikhi and then propably you would understand it clearly.

And no we still do not believe in living human breathing Guru. All we need and believe is our Guru - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

ODD MAN..ODD QUESTIONs

It is known by all that Dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji, did not include his Bani in the SGGS. - He did not think of himself worhty and also God knew it was prone to being distorted. (which it has been by massands)

The Guru of SGGS is Akal Purakh, just as he is ours.

If Guru Nanak Dev Ji's teachings come from God and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji are the jyot of the ten Guru Jis then why are we asking this question?

Would it not be better to ask first who is the Guru of Guru Nanak Dev Ji?

Or does that not need to be asked.