Crap Against Nanak And Sikhi

lakhvir

naa ham hi(n)dhoo n musalamaan

I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim

poojaa karo n nivaaj gujaaro

I do not perform Hindu worship services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers.

eaek nira(n)kaar lae ridhai namasakaaro

I have taken the One Formless Lord into my heart; I humbly worship Him there.

- Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 1136

Now if we take this Gurbani in context then one can say that we are not Sikh either? Because formless God is being worshipped by so many communities? Vedanta believes in it. You may want to study little bit about Vedanta http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedanta#Advaita_Vedanta

And please do not think that I’m saying we are Hindus. Charvaks are also considered Hindus although they refused the authority of Vedas, Brahmins and were hardcore atheist. Some believe that Buddhism's lack of having creator God was caused by Charvakas philosophy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charvak

There are Hindus who do not believe in God but they are Hindus like Pt Jawaharlal Nehru. He was atheist and Hindu. So, with little bit of cut and paste in your article it may not serve the real purpose of your true intention behind writing article. It is my humble suggestion that you spend some quality time exploring faith which you will be writing your criticism against because it might not be a piece of cake.

lol this aray smaj .....

khalsa ji i would like to share some thing very few people .... when dayanand sarawati died .... his last wish was that any one who had eat tambakoo even once in his life should be allowed near his body ....

so after his death ... there was no one who can be choosen to do the sanskar of him ... so few top people from arya samaj came in the sharan of khalsa panth because they knew that ats onlt the panth of dasmesh pita which is not ladimar (tambako users) ....

so his sansak was done by singh .....

lol just think of it someone abuse u whole is life .... in the end he had no choice to do his antimsankar .... and they came to your sharan ..... and u help them ....

KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHAS

KHALSA MAIN KARRUN NIWAS ....

arya samjh jhukeya khalse murre

gurbar akal ..........